Welcome to the dark side of the world! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Welcome to the dark side of the world! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Welcome to the dark side of the world!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to the dark side of the world! - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to the dark side of the world!

Post by Ally Nott Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:49 pm

If he didn't want any volition,  then why in the bloody hell was here talking to Ally for?  Through all this,  Ally sensed he wanted some sense of power,  even if he was simply denying the face that's he waited it.  Everyone wanted something in the world,  they wouldn't be part of humanity if they didn't.   Ally on the other hand,  wasn't in for the power,  she really didn't know what it was.   Of course she hated everyone around her, but deep down she knew she couldn't be evil.  As much as she did to please her parents,  she knew that she was different from them.

Gordan's world consist of him not being loved by no one,  which was basically the same thing her parents did after she was sorted into Ravenclaw.  Although her mother never loved her,  and quite honestly she didn't know why.  If she didn't know better, she'll say her mother is a hypocrite.  Not to mention probably cheating on her father,  with various people.   Could she prove it though? Probably not,  seeing how she'll probably bribe her with money to shut her up.   She was probably married to her father cause he was rich.

" As weird as this may sound, that's exactly the story of my life,  but my father didn't start hating me until I was sorted into Ravenclaw. 'said Ally darkly.  " My mother was never around,  she was always gone and away,  to this day she still is."said Ally angrily.   " I wouldn't doubt she cheating on him with various guys,  but the reason she haven't left him is because of the money. " said Ally.   "I sometimes wonder if I wasn't sorted into Ravenclaw,  would they have treated me differently. " said Ally.   Probably not,  her mother probably would treat her the same,   ignoring her and not even acknowledging you're own blood daughter was around.  It burned Ally to see that her family didn't even care about her.

"The reason why I hate everyone is because when I was young stupid and very gullible,  I fell for a muggle born that's in our house. "said Ally softly.  " We became friends and it lead to more,  so we dated in secret so no one would know that we were dating,  he was changing me bringing the good in me and I fell in love with him. " said Ally wincing as she said it.  " I was all happy perky whatever you want to call it,  until almost the end of my fourth year,  he cheated on me with my worn enemy. " said Ally.    " Maia was a half blood and Aiden was a muggle born as I stated before,  I was hurt and broken so til that day I hated everyone but purebloods,  for I don't trust them. " said Ally honestly.   " Go ahead laugh and say it's a stupid reason,  but I think it was a good reason. " said Ally.  

" The reason for my coldness is simply the same as yours,  I think we can come with some commutation to meet the common goal. " said Ally smirking.   " We both want the same thing right why don't we make it official?"Ally asked him crossing her arms.   "That way no one  backs down or out of the deal. " said Ally smirking.   " Like I stated earlier I'm not in for a love interest or anything,  so keep that in mind. "said Ally sternly.   " Don't worry,  I won't fall for you I promise so you don't have to worry. said Ally smirking.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the dark side of the world! - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to the dark side of the world!

Post by Gordan Gray III Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:12 pm

Nearly rolling his eyes at how this somewhat shoddy alliance had formed, Gordan merely turned his head back towards the Convicted and stated "Then I guess you can say we'll be looking out for each other from now on. Whatever happens, we've got each others backs. If you need help, don't question for a moment as to whether or not you should come to me. Expect I'll do the same with you however, if I need help that is."

So this somewhat strange 'friendship' had somehow started. Something bothered Gordan though, it was this almost nagging presence that just ceased to fly away. It was something to do with this supposed hatred towards other bloodlines. Granted, that was none of his business, but if he was going to be dealing with this woman for some time, unless until he graduated, then he'd need to be associated with those that could be considered trustworthy. You didn't become a leader of a nation by being associated with a crime syndicate. It was just unheard of. Or at least, it worked so well that nobody found out. This appeared to be a different story however, he wasn't sure she could keep the act straight and narrow for the most part. He'd have to deal with this now.

"By the way," he stated, turning his head towards some of the other desks nearby as he thought out his words "it is a stupid reason to hate others. I'm not here to lecture you, but we live in progressive times. Bloodlines don't count for anything in this world except for those who are too stubborn to move on with their traditions. You were hurt, I understand that. But you were hurt by a man who decided to cheat on you, you weren't hurt by a man with a differing bloodline."

He turned his head back towards the Convicted, a staunch look of defiance in his eyes. "You want to be a huge part of this school's society, then you'll either have to learn how to get rid of that prejudice and move on, or you'll have to hide it so well that I won't even begin to notice anything. Because after all, you are working with a half-blood wizard here."

Sure, it hindsight this matter probably wouldn't differ one way or another, but he needed to secure each positive loophole he could possibly grab. She seemed to hail from a prestigious family that was also known to be rather harsh with this traditions and policies. If she became the black sheep of that family, if she somehow managed to find a different way from there, there would be no telling as to how far she could go. He would know, they are almost the same person in that regard.

"Oh," he also added in really quickly "I also wanted to mention that if you do ever want to form some sort of romantic interest in me, it'd be best to tell me almost immediately. We'd have to deal with that source quickly and efficiently, and most of the time, those feelings could arise from sexual tension. If we deal with that issue as soon as it comes, our own partnership won't be affected and will continue to flourish. Things like that."

Turning his body once more in the direction in the parallel row of desks nearby, he set his feet atop it as he began to slouch down, a sort of reward for this struggle he put himself into. What started out as a momentary afternoon of nothing soon became an afternoon of gathering another ally for his cause. Not to mention it was from a family that was predominant in the old ways, so they have to be strong in magic. But, she was also a black sheep as well, which meant that she could be better than they were in the eyes of society and retain her magical levels. It was all working out beautifully.

He felt like he needed a nap however, he never really expected this whole matter to go down so soon. He figured he'd have to pry her over and over again until she relinquished and he'd have his way. But now, they found a common goal. That much was a positive. The only matter was, he had nothing further to say. They had found their common ground and made known their motivations. So it was just up to fate to see where they would go. He wasn't that thrilled, but the aspect of garnering another powerful contact just filled Gordan to the brim with happiness.
Gordan Gray III
Gordan Gray III
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:26 pm

Ally rolled her eyes at him. " Alright fine, but it might take me a while not used to going to people for things. "said Ally honestly. " I was always taught, if you have a problem you take care of it on your own. "said Ally simply. Ally snorted at his reply. " Pff.. yeah, like that will ever happen, you coming for me for help? that's a laugh!"said Ally smirking. " By the way, if you're to be friends Gordan, at lease say my name."said Ally. " Don't call me Allyson, it's Ally. " said Ally sternly.

Ally scoffed at him, what the bloody hell did he know about feelings and heartbreaks? He probably never been in love in his life considering how cold and bitter he was, but deep down she knew he was right. But was she able to let it go after being hurt and done wrong? Probably over time yes, but now she wasn't she was honestly still hurt by it. But she was going to push it aside and move on.

"I know I'm working with a half blood, I'm not a bloody idiot, O know who's purebloods and who's not, I got to know. " said Ally softly. " The Pureblood families all come together for a pureblood ball every year, it's the most annoying and boring thing ever!"said Ally. " I also have to know who I can and can't be seen with by my parents. "said Ally. " Correction Gordan I was hurt by a muggle born and an half blood, which lead me not to trust anyone but purebloods. " Ally told him simply. " But it's in the past, moving on. "said Ally.

" Really you're on that topic again?"Ally asked him annoyed before rolling her eyes. " I thought I already told you that I'm not interested in any romantic relationship with you. " said Ally. " Besides even if I was, it's not you would return it you're to cold and bitter to love. "said Ally honestly. " I bet if I was to kiss you, you wouldn't do anything!"said Ally smirking at him. Walking over towards him, she kissed him on the lips, before pulling away smirking.

" See? I told you nothing, cause you never had love so you don't know how to love. "said Ally honestly. Letting out a small yawn, Ally laid her head on her desk. Her eyes closing, Ally drifted off to sleep. Snuggling her precious book close to her, Ally slept on like there was no one there or watching her.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top