Welcome to the dark side of the world!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Welcome to the dark side of the world! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Welcome to the dark side of the world!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to the dark side of the world! Empty Welcome to the dark side of the world!

Post by Ally Nott Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:47 am

Who would of thought dueling a bloody damn pathetic Mudblood would land her in a week off detention? Wasn't her fault the stupid was so weak he didn't know how to dodge a simple spell. Now here she was in detention due to her hurting a fourth year on purpose.  "This isn't my fault, I refused to stay in here for something as stupid as this!"said Ally crossing her arms.   "I'm sorry Miss Nott, but hurting students in school isn't allowed!"said Professor Cooper as Ally rolled her eyes.  " No asked for his stupid Mudblood self to join, I was doing my everyday dueling he was the one stupid enough to join!"said Ally.

" Dueling is allowed Miss Nott, but not to where you knocked the poor boy out landing him in the hospital wing. "said one of the professors.  " Serve the damn prick well, deserves to go down just like all the rest. "Ally muttered to herself.  " So... what are you waiting for? let this party begin!"said Ally smirking.   " This isn't a game or a party Miss Nott,  your here to learn your lesson. " said the professors.  " By what writing lines? That'll help me alot!"Ally replied sarcastically.  

" Just write Miss Nott,  we'll be back for you in a few hours. "the professors replied before giving her extra homework.  " Pf... extra homework, you know I can finish this in like two hours? I'm not a Ravenclaw for nothing you know. "said Ally smirking as she looked at the Charms essay.   " I was looking for something a bit more fun,  this is just pathetic!"said Ally.   " God you guys give the lamest detentions!"said Ally laughing as the professors closed the door and left.  Ok... so she was in for dueling a Mudblood,  but it was well worth it in her opinion.

Ally hated anyone that wasn't a pureblood like she was, she thought anyone below her blood status were scums.  Ally was brought to believe Purebloods ways,  but during her third year Aiden changed that and started bringing the good out of her.  They dated in secret due to him being muggle born,  Ally thought she was different and changed before Aiden cheated on her with her sworn enemy Maia.   From that day on,  she hated everyone but Purebloods like herself.  If you weren't a pureblood, Ally simply didn't like you.

Smirking to herself Ally started took out her Charms book and started working on her essay.  " Really how to produce a Patronus charm?"Ally asked herself chuckling shaking her head.   Despite being the way she is,  Ally can produce a Patronus Charm but it been about two years since she produced one.  "Expecto Patronum!"Ally said as a silver mist shot out of her wand.  " Come on Ally,  you got this think happy thoughts!"Ally thought to herself.  " Expecto Patronum!" Ally replied as a siberian husky shot out of her wand.   " Yes! I still got it!"said Ally smirking as her siberian husky leaped around the room before disappearing.

Sitting back down Ally begin writing her essay over the Patronus charm which took her about a hour to do. Smirking to herself as she finished she seen another essay appear in front of her.  "Really this is their punishment, more work after a finished one after one?"Ally asked herself rolling her eyes.   After two hours in, Ally done two essays as more another one appeared in front of her.  " Forget this,  I'm not doing any more of these,  I'm done!"said Ally annoyed. "Bad enough I'm doing this on a bloody Saturday!"Ally hissed angrily.

She should be out with her friends enjoying a nice firewhiskey, but here she was in this hell hole called detention. All for something that wasn't her fault to start with, the damn prick hurt her first! Did he get in trouble for slamming her against the wall? Pf... no, he was to knocked out to be in trouble! "The better punish him as well, it wasn't all me who did this!"Ally told herself angrily.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the dark side of the world! Empty Re: Welcome to the dark side of the world!

Post by Gordan Gray III Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:11 am

Keeping on an eye a student. This was the assignment some random professor, whom he had never once in his life, assigned to Gordan and Gordan alone. Let's rewind a bit and examine how Gordan managed to get the role of a lifetime.

It all started when our main hero, the dashing and suave aristocrat known as Gordan Maximillion Gray the Third was studying alone in the library, minding his own buisness, keeping his eyes on his books, and thinking dirty thoughts about some of the other girls that roamed the library. He never truly studied, he just listened intently to the class and would occasionally scribble someone down onto a piece of paper to cement it further in his mind. It was a day like any other at the point, he would 'study' for about an hour, head up to the common room and 'socialize' and proceed down towards his usual hiding spot where he would sit and relax for four hours, before proceeding to the common room and ending his day peacefully. However, it appears that his previous engagements with a Ms. Daniels had become something of a legend among the populace of Hogwarts. While the details were still sketchy, it appeared that Mr. Gray had stood up to Ms. Daniels and managed to escape alive. A truly tremendous feat apparently, if it became the subject of rumor.

Because of these rumors, people often looked at Gordan rather strangely. Some of the occasional passer bys would gawk at him, convinced he was some sort of devil in his own right. It was true to a fault. Unfortunately for Gordan however, he had no idea who Aurora was until he was finished dealing with her. After that point, things had begun changing. People were actually trying to talk to him! First, there was the fourth year down in the courtyard, the drop out in Hogsmeade, and then some random girl at the lake. Really strange, apparently he was becoming something of an 'icon'. Not really, but he was slowly socializing more and more, the most he ever had to do since he first arrived at Hogwarts.

At any rate, he was studying alone in the library when he noticed a person approaching him out of his peripheral vision. Judging by facial features alone, it had to have been one of the professors. No student here looked that aged. The professor tapped on his shoulder, convinced he hadn't noticed the incoming presence, which lead to Gordan slowly turning his body towards the intruder. He really didn't liked being touched.

"Mr. Gray, I presume?" asked the professor. Gordan nodded casually, his eyes locked in on to the opposing retinas in front of him "I would like to speak with you for a minute, this won't take long."

Getting up from his seat, Gordan followed the professor out of the library and into the hallway. Once there, the professor began speaking at one. "I am Professor Cooper and I recently came into trouble with one of my students."

Gordan raised an eyebrow in suspicion. What did he have to do with this? Trying his best to sound as genuinely concerned as possible, he replied "Of course, what's the situation?"

"Apparently Ms. Nott got into a duel with a fourth year student, throwing him out of the ring and hurting said student. I have given her detention as such with a large supply of homework, something that will keep her occupied for a short time. The reason I'm speaking with you however is I want to ask you to please watch over her."

A babysitter? Really? How much fun that would be!

"I really wouldn't mind," he replied, masking the anger and sarcasm in his tone "but I really have a lot of studies to do, my charms professor would kill me if I started slacking off."

The professor quickly nodded in great expression and quickly remarked "I understand, and I will exempt you from any homework you obtained today if you do this. This is a rather urgent matter."

A free pass? That sounded nice, but if this professor was so desperate, there must be a cause...once he started thinking about it, the gears started clicking. This one must've heard about his dealings with Aurora. Great. Just great.

Sparing himself any further conversation, he nodded and agreed to the terms, quickly gathering his stuff and marching off to the detention room, as per the professors instructions. He had never been there before, but he figured it wouldn't be a pleasant sight. Or place for that matter. But with a free pass on his studies in mind, he marched quickly towards the room, not intending to waste this opportunity.

When he came to the door, he paused for a moment, thinking up a game plan on how to deal with this chick. Aurora was unpredictable and violent, if this girl is violent as well, he might want to try stonewalling her. Would be worth a shot. He nodded to give himself confidence and stepped on in.

The first sight in his view was a lone student, woman. Probably the subject in mind. He closed the door behind him and quickly walked over to the lone figure, not even bothering to put a smile on his face. He set his bag down on a desk in front of her and quickly took a seat of his own, practically ignoring her as he started reading a book of his own.

"So let me spare you the details," he said calmly, his tone blank and without emotion "Your professor or whatever asked me to babysit you until this session was over, probably thought you would try to bust your way out." He took a look at the woman and noticed her expression "was probably the right idea. I will be here until the session is over, we will part ways, and will never speak again. Until then, please enjoy your time, I have books you could read, just please don't talk to me. That's my only rule. Thanks." With that, he resumed reading, without shooting another glance at her.
Gordan Gray III
Gordan Gray III
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the dark side of the world! Empty Re: Welcome to the dark side of the world!

Post by Ally Nott Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:26 am

Ally held back as laugh at the boy reply.  Really they had a student watch over her, how bloody stupid can they be?   " Oh yay, just what I need a bloody good - two shoes to baby sit me!"Ally replied sarcastically.   Looking at the boy for a minute,  Ally seen him around the common room.  He was a bit of a loner,  he was always alone and she hardly seen him with any friends.   It was a bit odd Ally thought,  but maybe he had a reason like she did.

Ignoring the boy before her,  being the Ravenclaw she was poured herself in her work.  As much work they gave her, Ally hated seeing things not done.  Sighing to herself,  Ally started on her DADA essay.   Ally was a hard worker and made top marks on everything,  despite her being the way she was she was very driven.  She cared about her grades,  she wanted to make her parents proud of her.

Her parents and brother looked down on her since she was sorted into Ravenclaw.  So Ally tried everything in her power to please her parents.  From her grades to everything she did was to please her parents.  Although they didn't seem to care anymore,  but Ally tried to make them notice but they never do. Alexander was the golden sibling, he gotten sorted into Slytherin and made their parents proud.  He didn't date a muggle born and tried to escape the pureblood ways,  no he stayed faithful to what he was taught.  

Ally wondered what she would of become if Aiden didn't cheat on her.  " I wouldn't be the person I am now. " Ally thought to herself while writing her DADA essay.   Although the reason Ally was like this was due to being hurt,  of course she was an pureblood that followed pureblood ways but she wasn't as serious as she is now.  That one day crushed her,  it changed Ally in so many ways.  She wasn't going to let anyone see that she was still hurt after two years,  but she still loved Aiden as much as she didn't want to.

Shaking her head,  Ally cleared all thoughts focusing on her half finished DADA essay.   Getting her wand out she seen the boy look up at her for a second,  Ally rolled her eyes at him.  " Relax, I'm just conjuring my jacket I'm cold and I didn't bring a jacket!"said Ally.  Flicking her wand she seen her jacket flying towards her.  Quickly putting it on her,  Ally poured herself back into her essay.  "God I hope this detention is over soon!"Ally thought to herself.

Seeing the boy eyeing her once again,  she looked up from her essay with a annoyed expression.   " Can I help you with something, or you doing your hourly check on me?"Ally asked him looking back down at her essay.   Why was he looking at her if he didn't want to talk to her?  Besides Ally didn't want to talk to him anways, she had better things then talk to him. Finishing her DADA essay,  she took her Potions book out and started on her Potions essay.

After about fifteen minutes,  or more her Potions essay was done and completed and their was no more work for her to do. Getting out her journal,  Ally started writing in it.

Dear Journal,
Ugh... today has been one of those days,  what did I do to deserve all this? I always done everything I was suppose to like a good little solider!  My parents never appreciate it no matter what I do!  Well... I gotten detention for hurting a muggle born,  but served him right he hurt me first!  Sometimes I wonder what I'll be if Aiden never cheated on me.  I wonder if he thinks about me like I do him, ugh! I need to stop this I can't do this!  I'm already a disgrace to my family,  so this wouldn't be any different but do I want to change?  Well... got to go,  my babysitter is watching me again!
xoxo
Ally

Closing her diary/songbooks and Journal,  she put it back into her book bag before getting out a book.  She had nothing else to do, and god knew how long she was going to be in here.  She would write in her leather book that was her diary/songbook and diary all rolled into one but he didn't want the boy looking at her.   Besides it was none of his or anyone business what she wrote.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordan Gray III Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:52 am

Gordan chuckled at the convicted's mild insult and merely ignored what she said. Frankly, it was pretty annoying to be labeled as anything at all, but he figured this was due to him 'watching' her. If she knew the truth about why he was there, she'd probably hate him all the same. No skin off his bones, maybe he'll tell her just to get a reaction from her. She seemed to be the fun kind of sport, easily agitated and ignite, hard to douse when she got going. He could be wrong, but analyzing her body language showed otherwise. She hated being in this room (obvious enough), but there were also traces of determination, maybe even regret someone along those lines. In other words, a normal human being.

Flipping the page silently, he began to scan the page as quickly as he could, wanting to be done with the rather boring novel. This was the only thing to pass the time though. He could do his homework, but he always didn't want her looking at his answers or anything like that. They were in a completely different year, sure, but that probably wouldn't stop her from trying anything funny. Playing it safe was better than risking another confrontation with the teachers about something he didn't do. So he continued reading his novel, often slipping in and out of focus as he continued. Something seemed pretty odd though, why would the professor want to watch over this girl? She didn't seem to be too hazardous, if anything she seemed to be doing her work diligently. Gordan half expected her to be writing blood scribes on her paper or something. Sadly, he was wrong.

So now the grand question came into his mind, something he probably shouldn't have thought of: who the hell is she? Obviously a Ravenclaw, he's seen her pass by more than enough times to recognize her face and voice, but why in the world did she risk ruining her own future by physically hurting a student? With the times they were in, it'd be pretty obvious to keep as low profile as possible and have the best grades. Instead, she pushed some kind of hatred outward. He could help but wonder why.

Without even noticing it, he began to periodically check on the girl, examining what she was doing at any given time before quickly throwing his eyes back to the center of his book. He wasn't even bothering to read anymore, he had gotten to the point where he could no longer tolerate the author who wrote it. Instead, it sort of became a game with her. How fast could he analyze her movements, her patterns before he was found out. It was something stupid, sure, but it was sure to make time pass quicker.

He took his time with the game though. He would only look every once in a while, only when he heard shifting around next to him. That normally meant she was focused on something else and wouldn't bother to look in his direction. Then it became a game of chance, looking while nothing was going on. Risky, but he must've looked at least 14 times before he figured his cover was blown. No matter, he could just pass it off as 'checking on her' or something stupid like that. No reason to cover it up really.

As he continued his game, he began to wonder about her personality. Her sarcastic remark earlier was surprising, she had a sense of humor...or fragments of a better one that turned sour a while ago. Well groomed, pissed off for the most part, and focusing on homework. That didn't make much sense, she was well groomed and doing her homework. But she had a reckless temper. Suddenly, the gears started turning, the woodwork began to decay around the boarded door. Ignoring her remark towards him about something, possibly the game he was playing, he started to place things together.

Obedience and diligence is usually taught by the family, a process that is long and arduous, and if done wrong, can result in disastrous results. Now, she has those two preferences down, but she has a temper. Normally, temper only comes from deep issues, at least uncontrolled temper. Projecting it outwards onto another person normally means personal grudge or as another symbol. This person was random apparently. That alone was the piece that fit the remaining puzzle, the final cog turned and he accidentally spoke out loud, which was meant for only inside his head.

"Family issues, huh?"

Instantly he froze. Shit, what did he just get himself into. He just socialized! What the hell was he thinking?! His face visibly projected his failure and went nearly pitch white at this faux paus. Shaking his head as quickly as possible to throw off the negative thoughts, he quickly added, with a much more hurried tone "Forget about what I said, I didn't say anything, going back to being absolutely silent now!" and practically slammed the book into his face to cover his own embarrassment.
Gordan Gray III
Gordan Gray III
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:13 am

Ally's eyes shot up from her book and shot daggers at him. " What the bloody hell gives you that assumption? "Ally spat at him.  " You know nothing about me,  how dare you assume that it's family issues!"said Ally angrily.  Huffing to herself,  Ally closed her book,  it was starting to get boring to her. The book was making no sense and it was downright plain boring.   Ally never read a boring book before,  but she can honestly say she has now.

Looking at the book with his nose in the book she dug back into her bookbag for her beloved journal/songbook/diary.  Seeing that he wasn't looking she started writing in it quickly and furiously as her hand went across the page.  This was Ally's escape from things,  that and music.  Ally was a good singer,  but her parents always said music was always a waste of time.    But to Ally it was a way to show her feelings and emotions.

Ok...so she had family issues but it wasn't like the boy thought that was for sure. It was about her family accepting her,  which they never will.  " Maybe I should just stop trying and just accept it. " Ally thought to herself.  Although Ally knew she was different from her family, the moment she gotten sorted into Ravenclaw.  Although Ally always been smart as a whip for her age though.

Was that why her own mother didn't like her that well because she was a Ravenclaw?  She should of been proud her daughter gotten the second best house in Hogwarts. So should her father,  but they weren't and Ally could tell.  She broke the Nott tradition, and now the tradition was ruined because of her.  What her grandparents and father worked so hard to build was crumbled into pieces.

Although Ally got why they looked down on her, she just wished they would move on and accept it. Although Ally would never admit it, but it hurts her to see her parents look at her like she's some foreign object from out of space. So she wasn't a Slytherin, what was so bad about that? Ally didn't get it, and she was tired of trying to get or pleas please her family. She was different and they would just have to accept that she wasn't like them.

Sighing to herself, Ally started filling another page as anger spilled out of her through her hand. Although it was better the page then hurting someone like they claimed she did today. It wasn't like she meant to hurt him, he just hurt her first and she gotten angry and shot back. She didn't know it was strong enough to knock the boy out e even if he deserved it for hurting a girl. Closing her book, she yawned and stretched before getting up and walking around the room.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordan Gray III Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:06 am

Still recovering from his small mistake, Gordan completely ignored Ms. Nott's words, even if they were filled with ice and venom. No, he was more focused on his reason for bursting out like that again. What was wrong with him!? He had already done it once when dealing with a Soulless person earlier, why did it happen again?! He kept losing control of what he was saying, had it been just a couple of flukes? What if it would happen again? He feared he would end up causing more trouble for himself in the days to come if he couldn't remedy this. He hadn't had this kind of problem before.

Staring down at his book, he began to ponder the reasons. Was it something to do with women? Both Ms. Nott and the Soulless were angry people apparently, both clearly had their own issues. Was he just someone that was attracted to those features? He shook his head rapidly, throwing the negative thoughts away. No, he thought to himself Why would I be attracted to people who clearly have issues? That'd be asking for trouble! There had to be a reason though, a reason for him losing control.

"A possible malfunction?" he said under his breath, before widening his eyes in shock.He just did it again! How many times had he done it so far, was he going insane!? There had to be some kind of overload in his brain right now, he had to have some sort of issues, just like these women!

The gears began turning in his head once more. That was it! He couldn't identify these problems in his head, because he clearly wasn't insane! This was like sneezing numerous times before getting a cold! He just find someone that clearly was insane and then ask about his situation! It was simple as that, right? He clearly needed this to happen, there was no telling what trouble he would get himself into if he ever decided to try and find other places to be in solitude. This week had been the most eventful one in the last few years, he didn't like that one bit!

Turning his head up when Ms. Nott emerged from her seat, Gordan said clearly in a blank, almost monotone expression "What do you think of me? Not in a romantic way, but in just a curious way." This had to be it, she obviously had some issue, maybe she could enlighten him! It was definitely worth a shot!
Gordan Gray III
Gordan Gray III
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:55 am

Ally whipped around at his remark. " What? A possible malfunction,  what the bloody hell are you talking about?"Ally asked.  Shaking it off, Ally returned back to her seat to write back into her leather book.  She didn't let anyone touch this book, it held all her deepest thoughts and dreams.  It showed a side of Ally she wouldn't let people see, a part that was a hurt and broken soul.  She didn't want anyone to see that part of her, so she kept her beloved book with her at all times.

Looking up from her journal,  Ally let out a laugh.  " You know,  for a person who didn't want to speak to me, you're sure speaking alot. " said Ally smirking.   Ally rolled her eyes at his reply.  " Don't worry,  I'll never fall for an goody good like you,  I learned the hard now on that!"Ally replied as her eyes widened.   " Oh crap,  I almost told him my whole secret for hating people. "Ally thought to herself.  

" I don't like you,  your a no good goody-two-sgoes and it makes me sick,  telling by your posture you don't want to be here anymore then I do but you're here because they offered you a deal."said Ally smirking.   " Let me guess a exemption from homework? wow... are you really that lazy you can't do homework?"Ally asked crossing her arms.   " You seem to have a issue going on yourself,  or else you wouldn't be so reserved and bitter. " said Ally.

Turning back to her book,  she started writing back in her book once again.   The thing she loved about her book it was a endless book of blank pages, so she never ran out of pages. It didn't seem like much other than a small leather book with a pink 'A' on it,  but it meant everything to Ally.   Closing her book,  she laid her head on her desk drifting off to sleep.  She had nothing else to do,  and she was tired and she didn't want to talk to the boy anymore.

Tucking her book under her arms more, so he wouldn't take it and read it Ally looked at him holding her book close to her chest.   No one touched her book but her,  although a lot of people tried.  Her parents tried to get their hands on her book once when she was asleep to seen what she writes in it about.   Only one person succeeded in getting her book, and that was her ex boyfriend Aiden when he found out that she liked him.  Other than that no one else touched it but her.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordan Gray III Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:35 am

Looking at his feet as the convicted spoke, he merely listened to the parts that would actually be helpful towards him. She concluded that he was indeed insane, but she was insane herself. How could it be that she would merely subjugate her own disease onto him, it made absolutely no sense in this matter! It made no sense, and it truly didn't offer any enlightening information on the matter. No, she was just being stubborn, clinging onto that book as if it were a newborn, had to be a journal of sorts. She seemed to be very reserved around him, possibly stemming from a history of bad relationships with her mother and father, maybe even potential love interests. That book was her only means of escape...wait, escape!

With a face that seemed to be screaming, eureka, he lifted his head up quickly, a big grin on his face. That was it! He had no other means to escape right now! He couldn't go back to his usual spot where he relaxed due to it being haunted by the Soulless, and now he couldn't relax! That was it! He quickly wiped the smirk off his face, returning to a more neutral expression and stated "That's what I need to do then." Turning his head towards the convicted, he said "Besides that journal, how do you normally escape from your issues? I seem to be having an issue with that right now, I need some possibly ideas here." He realized this was supposed to be a detention for the convicted, but right now, he was merely wanting to extract that much information as possible from here.

"I also have no interest in you or your family life. I merely just want to know a few things, that's all." With that, he turned his body towards the girl, looking intent on getting an answer. Normally, he would be bothered by a situation like this, but he needed to know on how to fix this issue of his. If a literal insane person were to help him realize something about him, this entire evening wouldn't be a waste.
Gordan Gray III
Gordan Gray III
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Nott Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:15 am

Ally opened her eyes and groaned.  "Last I heard this was detention,  not ask twenty questions with Ally!"said Ally annoyed.  " Great Alls, now he knows your name nice going idiot!"Ally thought to herself.  Looking at him Ally sighed knowing he won't leave her alone until she told him her secrets.   " Ugh... fine, I'll tell you how I escape my so called 'perfect' lifestyle. " said Ally.   " Music,  music is my life and my escape although my parents think it's a waste of time "said Ally.  " Music is the one thing that speaks to me, I sometimes write songs about how I feel as well. " said Ally shrugging as if it wasn't nothing.

" What else you want to know?"Ally asked him letting out a small yawn.  " If you don't want to know about me, what do need to know?"Ally asked him curiously.  " Why are you asking me these bloody questions for?"Ally asked.  Looking at her book,  Ally opened it before looking through it.  " I don't let anyone touch my book, it has my deepest thoughts and feelings jn it. "said Ally.  " It's my journal/diary and songbook rolled into one. "said Ally quietly.

Ally already told him quite a bit,  if she told him anymore he'll know everything about her almost.  Ally couldn't have that, not when she worked so hard to get where she is now over the two years.   Two years of pain and suffering,  she was finally over him and moving on.   Well... so she thought,  she still writes about him in her book every once in awhile.  But looking back at the pages,  some were filled with nothing but him from dates just to thinking about him. " I neee to burn these. "Ally thought looking at the pages that meant so much to her at one time.
Ally Nott
Ally Nott
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordan Gray III Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:36 am

So that was her name. The Convicted was actually named 'Ally'...that name bore striking similarities to another oddly nicknamed woman as well. Probably short for 'Allison' as was 'Airy' to 'Aurora'. Seemed fitting for the Convicted in front of him however. Still didn't excuse her rather temperamental attitude. Letting out a large patch of air, Gordan began to lean on his hand, letting his fingers run through his short locks. He raised a brow, his lips furrowing into an expression of doubt, and said "Music then? So everything negative that happens, you just happen to flow into music? Seems like an odd choice to me, but whatever...everyone's different." He moved his eyes down left, beginning to think of some other means of allowing him to heal.

His spot would be a no go, not until he'd dealt with the Soulless. Shouldn't been too long before he had his revenge, the pieces were already starting to fall into place for that confrontation. He was really looking forward to it. Turning his eyes back to the irritated Convict, he began to speak once more. "I'm merely asking because I have a situation that requires some...escape. My old means of escape has become an issue in the past day or so." He could just sit up in the common room for a couple of hours, but that would require him being careful about the student patterns. Having gotten to know most of everyone that hung out in the common rooms, he concluded he would only have about three or fours hours max to be alone. Even less on school days.

Perhaps it was a mistake to try and obtain information from the Convict, although he really had nowhere else to turn to. If he asked his professors, they would start to doubt what he'd been saying to them all this time. He had managed to get them to believe that he was some sort of athlete in his spare time, climbing walls, tending to flowers, things like that. He had no other allies to speak of...so he had the Convicted to talk to. He turned his gaze back towards the woman, intending on finding out the truth about the matter. He didn't care how far he had to go, he needed to find a way.

"You mentioned earlier," he said, his voice casual and uninteresting "that you had a 'perfect' lifestyle. I know that was sarcasm, so you obviously have a lot of issues to deal with. You have to have some other means of relaxing besides writing music and journal entries. Those would get tiring after a while." He knew what he was talking about because he had done the same things before. It might've differed for others, but doing journal entries after some time just felt like a chore. Music writing had been much worse, he had never truly learned about the scales or key signatures. It was all just a blur in his eyes. "Let me be absolutely clear though: I do not care what you've done in your life, I don't even care about how you got into this situation. You obviously don't like me, and I really don't mind. A lot of people don't. So can you just tell me some other means, some suggestions as to things that might be relaxing, just so I can be out of your hair?"

That probably wouldn't be enough to make her talk, but he was prepared for that. He'd probably chew her ear out for a while until she started making friendly chatter to avoid negative feels, then say anything she wanted to get him out of her sight. Was always the case when dealing with short tempered people.
Gordan Gray III
Gordan Gray III
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top