Marriage is Murder - Page 98
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 98 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 98 of 99 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 98 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:21 pm

"We'll be lucky to be in it again by Christmas," Robert said. "It's a big job." He noticed Brant was still hurting. He knew he could have gotten up and fixed it, but he didn't move. He wanted Brant to learn to let Jess do her job the first time instead of being difficult with her.

"Go back to Jess," Robert told him. "Apologize, and then, if you're ready to follow what she tells you, ask her again to see to that. You'll not being doing anything while we're rebuilding but sitting someplace away from the estate on medical leave until you've taken care of yourself. You're not helping anyone by resisting everything anyone does to try to help you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22583
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:10 pm

Brant sat and sipped the drink as he listened to Robert talk he was about to respond when Jess spoke up. " hes right, I know how to heal you with out the use of a healing potion, now back to your room." she said and pointed down the hall way. " You can take the drink with you Brant." She said looking at Angus " thank you that will help a lot."

Brant stood up from his chair " yes sir" he said feeling a little like a child scolded by their father, but he knew he was right. He was little use to them as he was so he headed to his room with Jess and Jack following , Jack joining them half way down the corridor.

"now lay down, I'm going to make you sleep so you won't feel the pain. " she looked at Jack " you will need to stay with him." she placed her hand on his forehead and Brant could feel himself drift away into sleep. Once he was out like a light she set about repairing his bones.

Once she was done she covered Brant with his sheet and blanket. " Now your job Jack, make sure he stays in bed." She picked up Brant's cup and smiled as she headed past Jack she kissed his cheek gently. " I'll see you later dear" she said softly and Jack smiled back.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:01 am

Khaat watched quietly while her father addressed Brant and as Jess came to fetch him again. When Brant left, Khaat looked at her father.

"He looks about like Brian used to when he got busted for sassing," she said.

"Its about the same thing," Robert laughed.  "He needed to know that he can't blow off his personal wellness. And, just as importantly, I had to support Jess. Brant can't bypass her and blow her off.  She's well trained.  She knows what she's doing."

"That's because you trained her," she smiled.

"Not the point," he said, knowing she was right but dismissing it. "I've trained a lot of healers.  The point is that Jess is taking care of his health, and for me not to back her and not support her decisions would have diminished my confidence in her--at least in Brant's opinion. He needs to treat her with respect and trust her judgement."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:39 pm

Jess left Jack to watch over Brant while she headed back to report to Robert. seeing the door still open she knocked and moved to stand in the door way. " he will be stiff but capable to work when he finally wakes , Ii had to put him into a deep sleep while I made the bones heal." She told him placing the now empty cup on the tray it had come from.

She looked to Khaat and smiled " Some of the children are napping others are coloring." she said " but the twins are getting restless for their mother, if you want I can have them brought here?" she asked knowing Cassidy and a house elf could easily bring them for her to hold.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:45 am

"Relax," Robert said to Khaat. "Enjoy your rum. Its their naptime anyway, and they're not at home. I'll go read to them. Its what they're used to. It won't take a moment." He got up and headed out into the hallway and found Marcus standing outside the door, on duty as ever.

"You can relax here, Belby. She's safe here. The headquarters has never been breeched," Robert said.

"With all due respect, Sir," Marcus said, unmoving. "Neither had your house, but its unliveable all the same. So if its all the same to you, I'll stay on the job."

Robert looked at him and gave him a slight smile. This was about Marcus's dedication to the job, about how seriously he took his duties. And, the man who had always been so distant from all of his clients had finally found a client that he considered a friend.

"You broke your own bloody rules, didn't you?" Robert asked, amused.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Marcus lied, denying it.

"Keep telling yourself that, Mate," Robert laughed, heading upstairs.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:28 pm

Jess walked down the corridor and heard Robert with Marcus and chuckled as she walked back to where the kids now sleeping, Cassidy sat rocking one in her arms. Cassidy smiled as she walked over to her. " little stinker wouldn't sleep any other way." she said and Jess nodded taking him from her.

" Khaat will be around later Robert persuaded her to take a break and Brant's napping as well, I fixed his shoulder and arm " she watched as Cassidy stood up and streatched out her arms.

"Good, hope he wasn't too much of a baby?" she said and Jess chuckled placing the small boy into his crib.

"na I know how to handle those" she said and they both chuckled softly so not to wake the children around them. " I hope the house will be ready soon this place is for training not kids."
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:19 am

Robert went up and read a couple of stories to those kids who were awake, soothing them to sleep fairly easily. They'd gotten into the pattern of laying down for story time and soon drifting off to the familiar, soothing tones of Robert reading to them.

Khaat had returned to Brian's quarters, taking her rum with her. She had peeked in and asked Brian if she could help, and he simply had looked up at her, smiled, and had told her that he had it under control. He was concerned that she had been in the house for so long. He wanted to sure, later, that she wasn't affected by smoke inhalation. He suggested she go freshen up and then relax a bit.

She did manage to find the shower, but since the headquarters residents were almost always male, she had to wait for Marcus to clear the shower before she could freshen up. And she had to put up with Marcus standing guard in the large, spacious bathroom for her to be sure that no one got in for a few minutes.

Once she was clean, though, she did feel a bit better. The rum was starting to relax her and warm her up, and the shower had cleaned off the soot and grime.

As Marcus was handing her clean clothes, he frowned. "You didn't buy any pajamas," he said.

"Didn't want any," she said. "I'd rather have one of Brian's shirts."

"That won't be very long," he said, thinking of how short the shirt would be. "Shall I lengthen one for you? Or should I leave you one of mine?" Marcus was taller, by a few inches. "If Brian won't get jealous."

"Only if it smells like your aftershave," she teased.

"I'll put some on it," he laughed. "Or I'll have to be focusing on guarding your backend more than usual."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:00 pm

Cassidy walked down the corridors stretching out her stiff muscles from sitting too long. She passed the communal showers and chuckled hearing the banter. " your looking better Khaat" she said smiling as she walked over "I'm Glad to see you too Marcus." She said as she passed them both heading into the shower. " I wouldn't let Brian hear you, though, but I have to say hes not a jealous man."

Turning on the shower she too washed away the grime and dirt of the day. Cassidy hummed as she showered so every one would know she was there. Once clean she dressed in a clean blouse and jeans on her feet were slipper socks that had rubber grips on them.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:27 am

"I'm cleaner, at least," Khaat said. "Actually, if there was any discomfort with propriety, it was on my part. Not Brian's."

"Why would he have?" Marcus laughed. "He worked as a professional bodyguard, did he not?"

"He did. Before he worked full time for my father," Khaat said.

"Then you might be surprised what he had to see or do in the name of duty," Marcus said.

"He teases me with that regularly," Khaat said.

"Its also why he already knows and accepts, easier than you do, that there are times I've seen more of you than people expect," he said. "As I recall, he's been the one trying to teach you to be comfortable with it. As for me? I'm just trying to keep your arse from hanging out tonight from under one of Brian's dress shirts that are long enough--unless you need to bend or sit in them. In this houseful of somewhat rogueish males, a couple more inches of fabric might serve you well."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:34 pm

Cassidy chuckled and nodded " agreed , I've seen the men here" she said grinning at them both " Roguish isn't the word I'd use around those men" she said seeing Steven round the corner. " ow and heres the roguish one of the lot." she said as Steven looked at them all.

"we're not roguish, were.. rough and ready." He said nodding his acknowledgment to Marcus and Khaat as he then moved to Cassidy and lightly kissing her cheek. " every where is locked down, as expected for here." He told them both." though Jim insists on staying in the cafe opposite, I think he just likes the coffee." He chuckled.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 98 of 99 Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum