Marriage is Murder - Page 87
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 87 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 87 of 99 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 93 ... 99  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 87 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:50 am

"She did very well," Angus said. "But she's trying to be normal when she's not normal. If you guys can deal with lunch without me, I'm going to go try to fix her something she'll eat. I saw her face and Marcus's. She's hurting almost more than she can stand, and he knows it. I'm going to go to Robert and ask him to try to draw it off for her. I'd ask Jess, but she's done it once today already. I don't know how much more she can do. And then I'll try to fix her lunch. With a little luck, Jess and Cassidy will have been in the kitchen anyway and they'll surprise is with something ready to eat already."

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22575
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:54 am

Steven nodded and went to the kitchen to wash up, he found Cassidy and Jess with a pan of hot soup with warm bread rolls and a jug of warm spiced wine. "You all done now?" Jess asked and Steven nodded."Thats good we thought you guys might be hungry so we made something warm yet simple" she said and placed down a bowl of soup in front of him, Jack followed as did Brant.

" I'll send up a tray for Angus and Khaat " Cassidy said knowing they would not leave her room again th at day. Jess nodded while she dished up for the others. She sent up two trays one for Khaat and Angus and one for Robert and Kate having not sen them in a while she took it that they also would be hungry.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:10 am

"Thank you," Angus said to Jess and Cassidy. "Smells wonderful. Give me a minute and I'll help you get the kids down here to the table."

"I'll go get the five of mine that can eat solid food," Brian said. "I don't know that I can manage twin babies and five toddlers, though."

"Give me a second, and I'll help," Angus said. He headed upstairs, dodging the trays that were heading upstairs. He knocked on Robert's door.

"Come!" Robert called.

"I wasn't sure if you'd come back in yet or not," Angus said.

"Yes, well, Kate and I wanted a chance to freshen up a bit," Robert said. "Something wrong?"

"You might want to check Khaat's shoulder. I think she's probably overdone it," Angus said.

"Oh, I'm quite certain of it," Robert said. "I'll ask her if she wants my help, but she's going to have to follow my rules."

"What do you think the chances are of that?" Angus said, feeling there was virtually no chance of that.

"Right now?" Robert said. "I think she'll agree to just about anything to make the pain tolerable. I think the chances of her agreeing to my rules are probably fairly excellent."

"After she calls you a bastard?"

"That's a given," Robert said with a very slight, amused smile. "I'll take care of it. Thank you. Go eat. You've earned it."

"I said I'd help feed the twins," Angus said.

"We'll get them," Robert said. "Go eat. Kate and I will be along." Robert headed across the hall to Khaat's room.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:17 am

Jess nodded as did Cassidy but she was headed up to get the kids for dinner anyway. She watched Angus go to where Robert was and headed to the nursery to bring down the children for dinner. Jess dished up several bowls that had been liquidized for the smaller children and made bottles for the twins.

"Nice soup Jess" Steven said picking up another bread roll from the basket that sat in the middle of the table.

"Don't go eating them all , leave some for the kids." she said and he chuckled and nodded his head.

" don't worry I won't , besides looks like you made enough to feed an army" he said and Jess laughed.

" hey the kids eat like it, its all home made, fresh baked this morning while you were out in the fields." she told him as she saw Cassidy with the first batch of children, some of the others followed with the house elves and sat to the table but Jess knew some would still be following with Angus. Steven lifted some into their high chairs
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:01 am

Robert invited himself into Khaat's room. Marcus had insisted she sit on the bed, whether she felt filthy dirty or not. Marcus was in the process of mixing firewhiskey and pain potion in a whiskey glass.

"That won't be necessary," Robert said to Marcus. He looked at Khaat. "You are a stubborn woman. Are you ready for help now?"

"No more than any other time," she said coldly.

"You have every right to be angry with me, but we've talked about this. You know what's at stake."

"I don't care anymore!" she said angrily. "I don't give a damn about England anymore. I don't care about Gideon Pierce. I don't care about werewolves or anything else...." she said.

He merely let her vent. She had a right. He was deliberately using her as a pawn--a pawn in order to try to save England. And she was tired of her father putting politics ahead of his own child. She had the right to feel that way, but he couldn't heal her now.

"You want to hurt like hell or not?" he asked softly. "You can cuss me out with or without pain. Your choice."

"I want to move my arm!" she said.

"You will. Just not today," he said quietly. He reached over and felt the immense pain in her shoulder. "I'm going to try something." He decided to try to see if using more of his own energies would give her better relief. He felt the source of her pain and attempted, rather than a slow, disciplined relief, more of a magical ripping sort of motion, ripping the pain from her shoulder.

It made her head spin violently. She blacked out for a moment. Robert left his hand on her shoulder for a moment, checking her pain level and drawing off any residual nausea. He looked at Marcus.

"She'll be alright," he told Marcus. "No more farm work today, huh? She'll be awake in a few minutes. Get her to eat. I'm going downstairs to be with my grandchildren for lunch. Let me know when she feels ready to finish cussing me out." He went downstairs.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:50 am

jess looked towards Khaats room as she felt a sudden rush of energy. Moving from the table she walked up to Khaats and saw her passed out but being held by Robert and she nodded. "Do you need my assistance?" she asked softly her eyes watching them both.

" Jess little Andrew has covered his face in soup " she heard Jack call from below.

"okay be there in a second" she called back and looked back at Robert knowing he had it in control, if he didn't he knew where she was. Moving back down she did indeed see Andrew covered and giggling happily as he smeared it all over his face. " well aren't we having fun young man" she said and chuckled as she cleaned him up.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:02 am

"I think I've got it for the moment," Robert said. "Thanks, Jess. Just don't try what I just did. Its risky because its almost impossible to ground oneself in the process. And its only as effective as one's energies are. But--it might give her some deeper pain relief, at least for awhile. And its not going to let her get up and go back out to the fields, which I'm not disappointed at either. If you would, though, do make sure that Marcus has it under control while the rest of us are outside this afternoon."

He headed down to the kitchen. He had worked hard in the fields and did want some food. He was hungry. He was hoping there was some soup left.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:21 am

Cassidy saw Robert enter the kitchen and smiled as she handed him a large bowl of soup. " we made sure you'd get some " she said handing him the bowl and a spoon smiling as she made Steven move to make room for him.

Jess moved to sit back with the kids and fed Andrew showing him how to use the spoon which he loved and soon had the hang of it and she left him to eat while she ate her own.

"Angus do you think you'd need Khaat in the fields this afternoon?" Jess asked softly " I'm sure with Steven, Jack and Brant theres more than enough muscle out there."
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:36 am

"We're not going to finish all the field work in one day," Angus said. "But she was in no condition to go anyway. Its fine. I appreciate her help but its not worth it if its going to cause anyone that much pain. We'll be fine without her, I'm sure. Can you and Cassidy handle making dinner this evening? I will try to make sure that either Michael or I stay behind tomorrow and deal with the kitchen duties tomorrow."

"As I said," Edward said, "I still can send back to Tuscany for a few Donohues. Either for the fields or the kitchen."

"Or we could simply heat up those frozen pizzas you all are such fans of," Angus teased.

"What?" Robert frowned. "We're eating what?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:46 am

Jess and Cassidy both nodded there heads and smiled " of course though the Donahue brigade dose sound a good idea " Jess said softly as she sipped her tea by little Andrew. " Might be good Idea for Brant to be with some of the other family for while."

Cassidy shook her head and lent against Steven as she finished her soup. " He'll get over what ever it is in time." she told her Brant just looked up at both of them.

" Hey I'm right here" he said and chuckled " its fine I think the younger ones would love to be out side and pick veg and fruit." he said looking at the scar th at ran the length of his palm his thumb brushed back and forth over it as he felt a slight sting come from it.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 87 of 99 Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 93 ... 99  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum