Oh the Plotting You Will Have - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Oh the Plotting You Will Have - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Oh the Plotting You Will Have

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oh the Plotting You Will Have - Page 4 Empty Re: Oh the Plotting You Will Have

Post by Everly Bardugo Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:34 pm

Addie - I actually had a crazy idea for her/Kip/Bentley, if you wanna chat about it when you're free.

Aud - so down. Just tell me where to stick it and I can start one!

POKER NIGHT CLUB - deal. Oliver would offer to host it, but he doesn't know most of them. Whoops.

Nessa - I'm good with both of those. *nods* will answer soon.

Avery - I could do that. Maybe they're going to dinner so she waits at the bar or something?

Holland - just lemme know if you want me to start a thing.

Keiran - he's not home much these days, but he might drop by the Ministry with the excuse of bringing Avery lunch to check in on everything, even though they don't get along. He could meet her on the way in?
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:35 pm

Addie - I'll be on for a few hours tonight.

Aud - St. Mungo's!

POKER NIGHT - I'm going to try to start this ASAP.

Nesa - We may need to discuss how to manuever the Naomi thread so she can get the info she needs.

Avery - A bar works perfectly. Gabby frequents anywhere with liquor and she's a pretty woman - it's not going to be a difficult introduction.

Holland - Maybe we can have them be a bookmarked thread, as I'm beginning to fall behind. A thread for when I have time. I'm keeping track. I'll put it on my list.

Keiran - Perfect. I can start a thread for that.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:37 pm

I'll get the Avery & Aud ones going and then whenever you find time they'll be ready.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel J. Short III Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:52 am

Gabriel J. Short III
Gabriel J. Short III
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate