Oh the Plotting You Will Have - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Oh the Plotting You Will Have - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Oh the Plotting You Will Have

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oh the Plotting You Will Have - Page 3 Empty Re: Oh the Plotting You Will Have

Post by Keiran Hayes Thu May 08, 2014 2:37 am

Alright then. I haven't edited the main post on this thread, but Miss Holland up there^ and Darren are open for business. I feel pretty darn prepared for my History final tomorrow, so I'm down for some sort of post fest until about 2 am or so my time, so that's a good like six hours if anyone is down and wants to start something. I don't need to get up until like 10 or 10:30 tomorrow.
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 548

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon May 12, 2014 1:59 am

Soph should go under as one of Avery friends! *nods* Soph meeting Darren would be interesting!Razz
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Mon May 12, 2014 2:11 am

Darren may not be someone that Soph gets along with, but we could try them! After my Final on Tuesday I'm all yours! And I'll look at my sets and figure where to put people Smile
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon May 12, 2014 2:14 am

Haha perhaps not, I see them hating each other! *sniffles* Ok... I'll try to see if I can manage until then!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Mon May 12, 2014 2:16 am

Haha sorry. He's just the sort that bothers everyone XD I'm working on a reply right now but my brain is so distracted by Stats. >.<
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon May 12, 2014 2:20 am

It's ok love, take ya time! Wink
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:48 am

OK. So the first post of this needs to be updated, because I'm a loser and WAYY behind. But rather than starting a new thread, here's what I'm looking for, organized in order of who I need most to who I'm not as concerned about. There's also colored by house of origin, aside from Avery, who is from Durmstrang.

Adrienne -- She needs anything, pretty much, except a romance-y plot. Clearly, that's taken care of. However, she's bored. Halp. I have a character arc that I really want to push for her, but I can't do it without threading. So. Por favor?

Audriana -- She is about to ruin Mairen's life, and the only person she can turn to is her husband. Eventually, she'll have Avery, but for now she's nearly on her own. I made her a loner on purpose, but she can't grow without interaction. Anybody?

Christian -- He's my newest (though he won't be for long *cough cough*) and only knows the people in the "Clique". He's got a ridiculous sense of justice, and is in Hufflepuff where he should be in Slytherin with his twin brother, Apollo. He also has this thing about not being heir to his family, and not feeling good enough no matter how well he does. He's of the "Fool For Love" trope, but could also be an awesome "Love Martyr" as well.

Darren -- He's kind of a tosser, because he's a combination of Sherlock Holmes and Dr. House (from House MD). He's blunt, a psych major at Uni, and a photographer with the Prophet. He bothers people to get reactions, and is about to start "researching" Erika Dixon because she's all interesting. xD

Nessarose -- Newly werewolf-ified, she hates it. She's recently become "involved" with Nathaniel, a childhood friend, but Dylan is her endgame. All of this, while she's been matched with Baldric through the marriage law. Life is rough, y'all. But seriously. Her need for vengeance isn't as strong as it used to be, but I'd like it to make a comeback if someone wants to be a bad influence.

Avery -- I will always always always want more Avery threads. She's my baby, of the group I have, and I've just realized some new things about her that make her so much more fun to write. Anything with her would be welcome. She's just run into her sister and came out of it feeling like a bad person (well, worse than she already thought she was). She probably didn't explain it to Robin, either, if we're being realistic.

Mairen -- Involved with Scorpius, her life is about to turn all sorts of messy, and in the end her only friends will be Avery and Viola Roosevelt, who are basically her lifelines while he's gone. She works at the Ministry and is the only person that knows that Ana Levski is the one who murdered Keiran's father. She's also the only person that knows that Ana threatened her family, and threatened Scorpius to keep Mairen quiet.

Oliver -- Writer, meant to end up with Alice, Ollie and his dog Eric are bored to death. Whether your character is of a similar profession, or just wants to have a poker night with some friends, Oliver would love to meet them. (aka, I will make him.)

Holland - Dr. Fox has recently been employed by St. Mungo's as a Potions Maker and is the one who deals with most of the Interns, if your character needs threads with an employer. She also works at a Muggle hospital, where she pretends to be a Muggle. She and her team handle the cases that nobody else can figure out, so part of the time she isn't at St. Mungo's and the interns will have to handle themselves.

Bentley -- He's just found out his dad is a Death Eater (an NPC) so he's going to join the DE's full force in an attempt to get to know him. It will backfire spectacularly, but that's a bit of a secret at this point. Anyway, he's open for anything, basically.

Keiran -- he always posts with the same people, and could use some new interactions. (Khaat, I'll reply for you soon. I haven't forgotten!)

Trisha -- Tris is basically the same as Addie, except she's got the "Clique" if anyone from that group wants to do something.

Some future folks to look out for/prepare plotting for:

Ross -- Captain of Puddlemere UTD, he's a terrible flirt, even though he's married, and will be played by Jamie Dornan. That, of course, means you have to love him. He also will own QQS.

Apollo -- The other Zabini twin, Apollo is the heir to the family fortune, and secretly wishes he wasn't. Played by Avan Jogia, he's more loveable than he seems, Slytherin or not.

Last edited by Adrienne Poliakoff on Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:10 am

Okay, I know I still need to catch up, but my mind is abuszzing with ideas.

Adrienne - Not exactly sure what we can do with them, but I think Fiona may be good. That or Henri. Henri is looking to get into everyone's good graces and Adrienne seems to be that perfect combo of liked but not infamous at Hogwarts to be a good friend.

Aud - We could have Elsie and Aud, but I really want to give Aud someone she can rely on. Perhaps Teddy? Maybe she comes to him for counseling? Or they could know each other and just be pals.

Christian - As most of my students are in said clique, I'm not sure. I'd love for him and Lily to meet, but she rarely goes out, so it'd have to be a very chance meeting.

Darren - ugh, I love him a lot. I still think Claire or Elsie would be so much fun for him. Or even Jack! Especially now that Jack knows about Kip, there's a connection. I can see him trying to be clever and Jack just threatening to beat him up. It could be lots of fun to just have semi-friendly characters who annoy each other for the hell of it.

Nesa - I'M GOING TO START A GABBY THREAD I PROMISE. I also have Naomi Greyback who is an evil werewolf looking for recruits. I'm not sure of Nessa's exact reaction on her werewolfyness, but maybe while Gabby is telling her "Learn to live with it" she is saying "get back at everyone for letting this happen to you."

Avery - She needs a friend. Like. A fun friend. Gabby? Teddy? Teddy's not fun, but he's nice.

Mairen - Honestly not sure. Nothing is reaching out to me right now, so maybe it's not meant to be.

Oliver - OOH! OOH. We need bro nights. Ollie and Gabby and Kip and Jack and Darren and Keiran and everyone playing poker.

Holland - Teddy, fo' sho. He's going to be operating out of Mungo's. Maybe he asks her for advice on his love issues with Bernice?

Bentley - Not super sure. We've had some stuff with him anyway.

Keiran - All of my charries can be his friend. XD Seriously, though, Jack can be his bro, and I think maybe Claire may be an interesting pair for him. They both have that tired what-am-I-working-for vibe, and the Avery connection could add some flair.

Tris - We have the clique.

Ross - Bros with Jack of course.

Apollo - For some reason, I really want to throw Finn at him as like a friend or something. It might also add some strain with Christian because Finn is Christian's friends, and it's another thing Apollo is getting, y'know?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:36 am

Addie – The thing is, Adrienne has technically graduated. I dunno what good she would be for Henri…? As for Fiona, I meant for Adrienne to be really shy, but she’s oddly friendly. Maybe they meet through Trisha?

Aud – Oddly, I could totally see her going to see Teddy. Like, I never pictured her as the sort to need advice, and better yet, she doesn’t either. So it would be awkward and cute. I vote yes.

Christian – Eh.

Darren/Keiran/Oliver – I WANT IT. They can have a club that they think is really cool, but all they really do, the six of them, is just complain about the girls (or people in general, for Darren) in their life. And drink. And owe each other money for poker games.

Nessa – Well, she was supposed to join James, but because Dylan screwed her over, she refuses to join a pack. She wants revenge on her parents more than she does on Dylan and his pack, so I’m not sure if that actually fits Naomi? But yes to Gabby.

Avery – Didn’t we say somewhere that Aud and Gabby were like, sorta friends, who didn’t ever become anything else? Avery is trying to befriend Aud for Gavin, so maybe they all end up together?

Holland – She could! She’s used to being in charge, and being right, so giving advice would definitely not be something she minded.

Keiran – The irony of him and Claire is wonderful. Especially if she had Avery haven’t made up, and he hasn’t either. OMIGOD. HE COULD TEACH HER HOW TO AVERY, LIKE ROBIN IS TEACHING AVERY HOW TO CLAIRE.

Ross – Duhs.

Apollo – Yeah. We were going to have a thing where he likes Alisha, though I’m not entirely sure why that was my first thought. But the hilarity of it still makes me laugh. So he could meet Finn through trying to join in on their stuff (which will be further explained in his app, especially under “Vertiaserum”) or whatever.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel J. Short III Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:01 am

Addie - I totally forgot she had graduated. I retract my student offerings and instead offer all of my graduates. XD I think Teddy, Kip, or Claire would be interesting for her.

Aud - PERFECT! I really want to get a feel for what sort of counselor he's going to be. I think he's too awkward and too kind to be really effective, but still accidentally helps. I'm totally down.

POKER NIGHT CLUB - I WANT THIS SO BAD YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. XD I can start this tomorrow if you like. I'll either have Jack or Gabby host it.

Nessa - I promised a Gabby/Nessa thread and here it is. It's sort of weak - I just took sleeping meds so what is reality? Naomi will manipulate any situation to fit her cause. And it might be cool for Nessa to be tempted so Gabby can fight to get her on the level again and realize he actually cares about another human being.

Avery - I'd love to have a run in where Avery is trying to meet up with Gaud but ends up waiting for them with Gabby. He'd horrify her.

Holland - PERF!

Keiran - YES PLEASE.

Apollo - Sounds good!
Gabriel J. Short III
Gabriel J. Short III
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top