Passing by you light up my darkest skies
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Passing by you light up my darkest skies Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Passing by you light up my darkest skies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Passing by you light up my darkest skies Empty Passing by you light up my darkest skies

Post by Elisabeth North Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:06 am

Saturday February 27th, Elisabeth's birthday, she received a parcel from her parents that day in the great hall at breakfast, which she decided she wouldn't open until she returned to her dorm later that day. She opened the parcel carefully to find a few posters and t-shirts from her favorite muggle band, Muse, along with something she never thought she'd have, a pair of Muse tickets. Never had she ever thought she'd ever be able to see her favorite band in concert, but here they were, her 17th birthday present from her parents. Elisabeth put on one of her new t-shirts and tucked her posters away in a safe place, she'd put them up later, but for now, she thought it'd be best to just spend the day in the library, that was where she always ended up anyways. 

Elisabeth went to the back of the library where she always sat, and opened up one of her favorite novels, 1984 by the muggle author George Orwell. She had read it many times, but she loved to read it, and it seemed like the perfect way to celebrate her birthday, even if it was a dystopian novel set in a world in which the government controlled everyone and there was no privacy. 

Elisabeth had read about halfway through the novel when she heard the door to the library creak open, followed by footsteps. No one ever came in the library on the weekends except her, who could have come in? "Is someone in here?" she asked, not looking up from her book, though she kept a cautious hand over her wand's hiding spot.
Elisabeth North
Elisabeth North
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top