Marriage Law Announcements
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage Law Announcements Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage Law Announcements

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage Law Announcements Empty Marriage Law Announcements

Post by Zara Halworth Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:10 pm

Hello, all. I'm finally getting time to get some posts in for Ana, which means: MATCH MEETINGS!

The following members have yet to post in their meetings:
Dylan Davies
Gavin Blackmoor

Darcy Deas

The list will be updated as people post or more meetings are posted. If you have questions, etc, post here. I'll post an "updated" reply to this thread at some point if the list ends up vastly different.

If any of the above members have decided to becoming inactive, let me know so I can work on re-matching people. Also, if you can get in touch with any of the above, please do so if they haven't been on in a while. I'll give each meeting two weeks before I start re-matching folks.

Last edited by Ana Levski on Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:41 am; edited 17 times in total
Zara Halworth
Zara Halworth
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Marriage Law Announcements Empty Re: Marriage Law Announcements

Post by Zara Halworth Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:49 am

Tomorrow I'm going to edit together the list and update things for those whose matches had been inactive.

Note to anyone in the future: If you are not online in over a month your spot in the law will be forfeited so that your rp partner isn't kept waiting. From there the partner will be rematched so they can continue with the plot.

Because of this, people will be re-matched in the morning and letters and meetings will be created throughout the day. If everything works out properly, I should be able to post several.

*If your plot requires that your characters get to know each other a bit more before their meeting, please let me know when you're sent your letter. I'll give each meeting two weeks before I start poking at folks. If you alert me to your plotting status I'll hold off.
Zara Halworth
Zara Halworth
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlottle Morgan Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:42 am

Do you know when more will be?
Charlottle Morgan
Charlottle Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Longbottom Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:44 am

Because the numbers aren't even for the plot right now, those who signed up for a spot first will be matched and have meetings first. You'll get an In Character letter to your account when it's figured out. Smile
Frank Longbottom
Frank Longbottom
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlottle Morgan Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:46 am

Ok.
The agony of waiting is killing me though.
Asia
Charlottle Morgan
Charlottle Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Longbottom Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:48 am

When we get more male characters and the numbers even out it'll be easier to post them all and have everyone involved. Sorry about that.
Frank Longbottom
Frank Longbottom
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Halworth Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:13 pm

Not sure if you have a Meeting thread going? Not sure if your thread has finished? Look at this post in my tracker. All meetings are on there colored by whether or not they're still running. Those that are colored RED are still active or unfinished. GREEN are complete, and BLUE were dropped due to dropped characters or members not having logged in in over two months. Each thread also gives the names of the characters who should be there.

Graduates matched with Graduates will be at the Ministry. Students or Graduates matched with students are in the Hogwarts Threads section.

https://www.pottersarmy.net/t17643-addie-s-threads-character-plots#379316

ALSO! Check the first post in this thread to see if you're needed to post as one of your characters. This only applies to those who haven't posted in a meeting yet.
Zara Halworth
Zara Halworth
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Halworth Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:51 am

OKAY!

So, ignore the first post. There's this annoying advertisement that keeps covering up the edit button. I'VE POSTED ALL THE MEETINGS YOU GUYS.

Here's the list of people who haven't posted in their meetings yet:

Guys:
Dylan Davies
Gavin Blackmoor
Hermes Vahkrov
Angus Donohue
Marcus Dakota

Girls:
Charlotte Dyllan
Hitamé Higurashi
Zara Halworth
Zara Halworth
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Halworth Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:40 pm

If anyone can get in touch with the following people, we're waiting on replies from them in their meetings. Just need to know if we should cancel the meeting or not.

Hermes Vakhrov
Charlotte Dyllan
Angus Donoghue
Marcus Dakota
Zara Halworth
Zara Halworth
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:40 pm