Clear My Head
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Clear My Head Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Clear My Head

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clear My Head Empty Clear My Head

Post by Hallie Cooper Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:30 am

Hello all,

I have a lot of work to do before I go back to Uni and I feel that I need to focus a lot of my time on that right now and try and get into a 9-5 work pattern for when I return and ATM my sleeping pattern is a mess because I spend my evenings lay in bed role-playing, which is nobody's fault but my own for lack of self control!
On top of that I feel as though I have loads going on outside of PA and my head is a bit all over the place so I'm going to take a few weeks from intense role-playing to try and sort things out.
I really am sorry! I've just made Pansy and I'm in the middle of the Hallie's leg plot and Henry's trial so it's really bad timing.

I may pop on every now and then to keep up with Hallie's plot but when I do come on I'll just be giving my attention to Hallie & Henry because over the next 2-3 weeks I can't dedicate my time to other threads.

To Thaor & Kitty:-
I may not be able to do the Gringotts Heist with Henry. I'll come on to thread with Henry/Scorpius about the trial but I may not be able to do more with Henry than that.

To Amy & Kitty:-
I'll still be popping on with Amelia/Hallie to do her leg thread and the Toby/Hallie thread we have planned.

To Maura:-
Really sorry that I don't have time for the Litherland/Medusa Family Plot just yet but when I come back properly i can pick it up from then?

Please please please don't hate me Sad Aghhh

RJ
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Clear My Head Empty Re: Clear My Head

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:42 pm

Girl, you gotta do what you gotta do. <3
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:38 pm

We understand RJ, I understand were your coming from completely! Take all the time you need dearie, we'll all be here when you come back! Wink
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:28 am

Thanks guys! As I say I will be popping on, such as now when I've woken up far too early and can't really do anything at this time without waking people up. I just wont be on anywhere near as much as I used to for a while.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:39 pm

Hate you? NEVER! <3

Can I safely assume that Kat-Car/Amelia is on pause for now?
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top