Just needs to clear her head..
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just needs to clear her head.. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just needs to clear her head..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just needs to clear her head.. Empty Just needs to clear her head..

Post by Katelyn Graves Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:24 pm

After dropping off the face of the Earth, Kasumi has finally came back to Hogwarts and has decided to start over..pretending like nothing happened. It was very hard for her to forget everything that happened, but she didn't let it bother her. She went into the library and tried to write about everything that happened for a while. She wanted to get everything out before she went into the dark cold world. She was there for a couple hours on the computer writing about her experiences that she has witnessed and it was somewhat hard for her to do without crying. She had so much go on in her life the past couple months it just was too hard for her. Her father got burned in a severe fire at a floral shop, her mother is really ill, her dog died of cancer, her favorite hockey player of all time moved far far away..shes had too much go on for her to concentrate. As she was writing, her memories and nightmares were playing back in her head and she couldn't take it. Memory by memory, nightmare by nightmare. As each one played in her head she would shed a tear. By the time she finished writing, about 4-5 hours went by. Realizing the time she freaked out and ran home to take care of her mother, forgetting that she had left the blog she was writing in up. She worked hard on it and she just left it there.
"Mom, Im so sorry I got a little side tracked.." Kasumi started "I lost track of time and didnt realize what time it was until I looked at the clock."
"Its okay dear..." Kasumi's mother said with a shaky voice. "What were you doing at school for you to be gone that long?
"Oh nothing..I was just doing an essay paper at the Library."
Kasumi made some warm soup for her mother and sat right next to her until she finished. Kasumi took the bowl and put it in the sink and did the dishes. She said goodbye to her mother and walked outside. Realizing she left everything up at the library, she ran back as fast as she could to see if everything was still there and untouched.
"I hope that it wasn't touched or anything.." Kasumi muttered "Most importantly I hope no one read it..all my deep dark secrets are in that.." Kasumi, as scared as she could be, ran as fast as she could to the library hoping everything was left the way she left it.
Katelyn Graves
Katelyn Graves
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 58
Special Abilities : Talking to Animals

http://clubpenguin909090.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top