Goodness Me.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Goodness Me. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Goodness Me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goodness Me. Empty Goodness Me.

Post by Avery Bishop Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:32 pm

So I should be getting home either very late tonight or sometime tomorrow. This means two things:

1. I have studying to do as well as getting ready for class to start on the 13th.
2. I should be able to post properly again.

These things stated, I want to get as many match meeting threads going as humanly possible. This will mean a lot of mediocre intro posts for Ana, as well as my probably asking Khaat to have Gideon lead a couple. But I also need to restrict myself when it comes to how much I post. I want to be ahead of the game when school starts so that I can keep up with posting on here for all of you lovelies. So just bear with me a little; I'll post here when I get home.

Also, I need to chat with Eli and Khaat (or whomever of the Admins is currently spearheading the marriage law) about what to do for folks like Maura whose match hasn't been logging in, or for folks like Charlotte whose match ran off with someone else.  Lemme know how you want to deal with that stuff, or just have at it. Whichever.
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 575

Back to top Go down

Goodness Me. Empty Re: Goodness Me.

Post by Everly Bardugo Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:59 pm

Okie doke. I'm home, with access to PA and Skype and a computer and it's lovely xD I'll be catching up on stuffs soon! And pushing myself to post like a million posts on Ana's account. haha.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeline Ross-Tremaine Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:34 pm

*tackles* Never do that again ;-;
Madeline Ross-Tremaine
Madeline Ross-Tremaine
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:41 pm

*cuddles* I probably won't xD Next semester will involve me thoroughly planning out my time so I should have plenty for posting ^.^
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:10 am

YAY! ADDIE POSTING LOTS! (Not that I'm really one to talk…)
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Bishop Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:21 am

Haha yeah, I'm super behind right now. And will be again. But I can attempt to do better. xD
Avery Bishop
Avery Bishop
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivah Trenton Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:26 am

Don't fret about it. I'm about to create another character, so...
Rivah Trenton
Rivah Trenton
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top