Winter snow and mistletoes!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Winter snow and mistletoes! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Winter snow and mistletoes!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Winter snow and mistletoes! Empty Winter snow and mistletoes!

Post by Nathaniel Addams Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:32 am

It was Sarah's favorite time of the year, she just loved the snow and the Christmas cheer that came along with it! But this year, Sarah wasn't really feeling into the whole Christmas Spirit,  she been feeling a bit down and over the edge lately.  But she was determined to make this one of the best Christmases ever for her two twin daughters who seemed to love the Christmas holidays!  Walking down the crowded street of London, Sarah was pushing the stroller that had her beautiful and adorable baby girls in it, Emily and Emma.  With shopping bags in the bottom of the stroller as well as on her arms Sarah realized she was a bit hungry so she decided to stop into the cafe on the corner to get something to eat.

Sarah was back to her small figure she had before she gotten pregnant with the twins, surprisingly she didn't even look like she had twins a few months ago.   Walking into the small cafe she took a seat by the small fireplace that was in the middle of the cafe to keep her and the twins warm.  Sarah not wanting to get them sick place a warming charm on them and herself to keep warm, she couldn't risk her or the twins getting sick.

As the waiter came towards them as Sarah was playing with them she looked at the waiter and smiled as he asked what she wanted.  "Yes, I would like the chicken alfredo plate with a salad and hot chocolate, and can you get some apple sauce for them?"Sarah asked him softly as he nodded and wrote down the order.  Taking them off the stroller one by one, she sat them in the baby chairs the hostess provided for her when she came in.   As the waiter set down her hot chocolate Sarah smiled. "Thankyou so much!"said Sarah softly before she went to tickling the twins playfully as they giggled.

"They have beautiful eyes by the way, I can tell they have your eyes."said the waiter softly before looking in Sarah's eyes.  "Yes they do, but they have they look more like their father then me, they just have my eyes."said Sarah smiling.   "Well... he's a lucky man."said the waiter smiling at her.  "Well... thankyou, I'm lucky to be engaged to him, he's a great father and I love him to death!"said Sarah.  "I'll go check on your order and see if it's ready, I can see your hungry!"said the waiter as Sarah chuckled.  "Yes I am, and thankyou!"said Sarah softly.

Sarah's look

twins outfits
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Winter snow and mistletoes! Empty Re: Winter snow and mistletoes!

Post by Nick Potter Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:12 am

The holiday season never really meant much to Nick over the past few years. He had never had people to spend it with, nor did he get any gifts. It had been like this since his twelfth year when his brothers had disappeared off of the face of the planet. Nick had a family now. He had two twin daughters that he would do anything for, and a beautiful wife that he loved to no end. Though the holiday season didn't mean much to Nick, it didn't mean that he wouldn't try to make Emma, Emily, and Sarah have a great Christmas.

Though Nick was rather fond of the lights that adorned shops and houses this time of year. He still had to finish putting the lights up at their house. In fact he had intended to do this today, along with other things ; like putting up a Christmas tree in the living room, hanging up general decorations around the house, and putting decorations outside the house as well.

He'd waited for the perfect time to do this, when she took the twins out to shop and for lunch. Sarah would come back, probably not expecting a thing, then she would see all the decorations and be happy and surprised.

-After he decorated-

Finally finished with decorating the house, the only thing he saved was the ornaments for the tree, which he wanted to do with Sarah and the twins. She wasn't home yet so he'd decided to answer some fan mail that his agent dropped off to him.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:43 am

Taking a sip of her hot chocolate after it cooled down Sarah looked to see the twins bottles were almost empty when made her frown. She knew if they didn't have there formula they would throw a fit. Without them looking Sarah quickly made their bottles and gave them to them before they started crying. "Whew... that was close."Sarah thought to herself. Sarah always tried her best to please them, lets just say they were a bit spoiled by her.

As her plate came along with the twins applesauce Sarah smiled. "Oh yay it's here!"said Sarah happily. "Thankyou."said Sarah before she dived in and took a bite of her chicken alfredo before she took her spoon and started feeding the twins their applesauce. They loved applesauce more then anything, it was their favorite. After a few minutes of eating and making sure the twins had enough to eat Sarah stood up and left a tip on the table and went to pay at the counter before heading out.

Going into a alley she quickly gotten out her wand and flicked it at her and the twins casting the warming charm back on them. Quickly heading towards the car before the storm that was coming in hit, Sarah started driving home. It didn't take her long to drive home, due to them living so close to downtown London. Parking her car, Sarah opened the door of her SUV and started unbuckling the twins one by one. Picking them up in her arms she carried them into the house.

Once she walked into the house she gasped as she seen the beautiful decorated house. "Wow... it looks beautiful in here!"said Sarah softly to herself. "Nick honey, me and the twins are home, where are you?"Sarah asked them softly. Taking off the twins coats, gloves and scarfs and shoes off she set them neatly by the door before starting on her own.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:11 am

Nick was still writing back fans of his when Sarah had came back with the twins. ''I'm in here love!'' He called out to her. Nick quickly put the rest of the letters away in a bag before going back into the living room to see what she thought of his decorating. ''I wanted to surprise you.'' Nick said with a smile as he walked down the stairs. ''What do you think?'' He asked as he looked around, he didn't think he did too bad himself.

Flicking his wand at the twins's outside gear, the articles of clothing instantly dried and flew through the air, into their nursery. He gently picked up Emma and Emily, and plopped them down on the couch, facing the tree. Then he crouched and looked at them. ''What do you two think of daddy's work?'' He asked them softly. Emma giggled and kicked her feet while Emily just stared at the decorations in awe. ''I think they like it.'' He said to Sarah with a smile.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:24 am

Sarah chuckled and smiled. "I think they do to love, I love the decorations as well love they look beautiful!"said Sarah softly. "Oh no, I forgot the presents in the car!"said Sarah sighing. Taking her wand out she flicked it as she seen the presents flying through the door, with another flick the door opened quickly and then closed as the present flew through the house and under the tree. "There that's done."said Sarah sitting beside Nick as she took Emily and pulled her onto her lap. Humming 'silent night' Emily smiled as Sarah looked down at her and smiled.

They loved when Sarah song to them, she sung to them every night before they went to sleep. It was one thing that could make them go to sleep, sometimes Nick had to record her voice and play it to the twins at times when she was stuck at Hogwarts. But seeing how it was the holidays Sarah was going to spend as much time she could with her little angels. "You ready to decorate the tree love?"Sarah asked him softly. "Thankyou for doing the other decorations I love them!"said Sarah kissing Nick softly on the lips.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:55 am

Nick closed his eyes and held Emma in his lap while Sarah hummed Silent Night. Every time Sarah sang it relaxed him no matter how stressed out he was. When it was over Nick looked at Emma, she looked happy as her sister Emily did. ''You know, I fell in love with you for a lot of reasons but your singing is high on that list.'' He told her softly.

When she brought up the tree, Nick thought it was a good idea, before the twins got tired and wanted a nap. ''Yeah.. I'll go and get the box of ornaments from the attic.'' He said as he gently sat down Emma on the couch.

Coming back with the box filled with little ornaments and tinsel, lights and a star for the top, he plopped it down in front of the tree. ''Alright how should we do this?'' He asked himself.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:44 am

Sarah looked at him and smiled. "I know love, but your not the only one that loves it!"said Sarah looking down at the twins. "But I'm glad you think it's beautiful, it makes me feel special!"said Sarah softly. "I think I have to sing to you and the twins to sleep tonight!"said Sarah chuckling. "Although I wouldn't mind it!"said Sarah softly.

"I think I know how to do this!"said Sarah smiling. "OK... Emily, pick a color you like!"said Sarah softly as Emily put her hand on the blue ornaments. "That's a pretty one Emily!"said Sarah softly. Taking it out of the box Sarah held it in one hand as she held Emily in her arms and walked towards the tree. "Ok Emily, lets it it on the tree!"said Sarah as Emily held out her hand as Sarah chuckled. "Ok.. Emily put it on the tree!"said Sarah holding her as Emily put the ornament on the tree. "Yay you did it!"said Sarah cooing at Emily as she giggled and smiled.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:05 am

Nick picked up Emma and did the same process as Sarah, except Emma had liked the green ornaments the best. No matter how close Nick moved Emma twords the tree, she was having trouble with putting it on the tree. Nick slowly and steadily guided her hand twords the nearest branch and helped the child put the ornament on the branch. Finally getting it with the help of her father, Emma smiled and looked happy with her accomplishment. ''Great job Emma!'' He congratulated her. Looking over at Emily, she seemed to have the knack of it.

Moving onto another ornament, this time a pink one, Emma was able to place it on the tree without difficulty. This process was repeated until Emma had placed four more on the tree, and then she had begun to get cranky. Nick sat down on the couch and rocked her back and forth until she fell asleep. Nick gently took the sleeping child to her crib in her nursery, and came back to watch Emily and Sarah.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:26 am

Sarah helped Emily put four more ornaments on the tree before Emily started to cry. "Ooh... I think it's time for someone nap!"said Sarah softly. Hearing Emma crying upstairs Sarah shook her head knowing that she wanted her to sing her to sleep like she always did. "Ok... I'm coming Em!"said Sarah softly as she carried Emily upstairs to the nursery. Picking Emma out of the crib she sat down in the rocking chair as they stopped crying and looked up at her as if waiting for her to sing.

"Hm... what should I sing?"Sarah asked herself as she rocked the twins in her arms. "Oh I know!"said Sarah softly. As she started singing away in a manger as she seen the twins slowly starting to fall asleep in her arms. Soon they fell asleep in her arms which made her smile. Placing them softly in their cribs, Sarah put the blanket over them and watched as they rolled over to their sides and grabbed their teddy bears.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:36 am

Nick followed behind Sarah upstairs to the nursery. Listening to her sing, it made Nick smile as the twins both fell asleep in their arms, it was amazing. When Sarah was at Hogwarts and Nick had to put them to bed, it took forever because they were used to their mother singing to them, and no matter what Nick did, they just had a hard time sleeping without their mother singing to them.

After they had fallen asleep in their cribs, Nick pulled Sarah close to him, and wrapped his arms around her lower back. ''You're such a great mother. Emma and Emily just aren't the same when you're at Hogwarts.'' Nick said softly to her. After letting her go, he kissed both children on the head before heading downstairs to the living room.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top