Brothers reunited - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Brothers reunited - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Brothers reunited

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brothers reunited - Page 2 Empty Re: Brothers reunited

Post by Nick Potter Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:21 am

Nick didn't know how he could explain. It was a story that not even Andrian might not be able to understand. ''I was blacked out from alcohol. I had just signed a a multi million galleon contract with the Falcons and went out celebrating. I had no idea that I'd even did it until it came back to me nearly three months later. And I tried to make it work, but Cecilia wasn't. I haven't even seen Mollie at all since she was in the womb.'' Nick explained about Cecilia. During the end of his story Emma started to throw another fit. Nick picked up Emma out of her stroller and held her against his chest until she began to quiet down. Then Emily began to throw a fit because if Emma was being held, then she had to be held too. So Nick now had both of his daughters in his arms and laying forward against his chest.

''So how is Alexia?'' Nick asked about Andrian's own child. Nick knew that his other two children had died of the green itch, if anything like that happened to Nick's children, Nick didn't know what he would do.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:48 am

Andrian thought he might as well eat his packet of chips whilst he listen to Nick. He didn't blame Cecilia for not wanting to see Nick again, especially not on their last encounter. Although Nick not being able to see his daugther Mollie was kind of harsh. Who was the Falcons and what million galleon contract. Nick finished his story and Andrian stood back and stroked his beard, considering his story. "I don't know, Nick. What a story," he said, pursing his lips together. "She really scarred about what happened between you guys," he said, looking at his brother. "I don't know how to feel about what you have done," he continued, shaking his head. "I don't want to be mad at you, i'm tired of being mad."

"She's fine, I just dropped her off at the day care," he answered. Andrian heart dropped as if something put weights on his heart. "She's the only kid I have left, I lost the rest due to my time in amnesia," he looked at his brother with hurt in his eyes. "I can never forgive myself for what happened, I could've been there for them," he looked away and then back.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:19 am

Emma and Emily had fallen asleep and Nick strapped the sleeping twins in their stroller. Then he looked up at Andrian. ''You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. You had no control over your situation. I know that your children are up there right now, and they don't want you to feel like it was your fault.'' Nick told him. Nick really did feel bad for his brother, he didn't know what he would do. ''So what do you think about going somewhere more private and I can tell you about my life after Hogwarts?'' He asked. Nick knew that Andrian would be proud of what Nick had done after Hogwarts.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:26 am

Andrian finished his packet of chips and tossed it into the bin. "I know," he said, shaking his head, his expression solemn . "I just wished I was there, if only I hadn't lose my memories I would've," he told him, honestly. Andrian was glad this didn't happen for his brother, he was still alive and had three kids, well two since he can't see Mollie; Plus he was getting engaged just like he was. "Yes, absolutely. We can go to my office," he said, at Nick proposal.

Andrian really needed to get to work and work on some patient. But there was so many healers out there plus this was more important. It wouldn't hurt if they didn't have another healer on board. "This way, its not far," he beckoned, towards his office letting his little brother go first.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:38 am

Nick took Andrian's lead to his office, once they were there ; Nick took a seat and put the twins's stroller next to him so he could keep and eye on them. ''Well there's a professional quidditch team called the Falmouth Falcons. Well they liked the way I played and signed me. I am the starting left chaser. I make enough money to own a house, support me and Sarah and the twins, and buy them anything they could ask for. Sarah doesn't even have to work if she doesn't want to. I graduated first in academics in Gryffindor, and second in my graduating class.'' Nick explained to him, hoping he might be proud of Nick for once.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:20 am

Andrian lead his little brother to his office. Speaking of brothers, where was his other brother Jess. Last he saw him was in a order meeting. At last they arrived at his office, Andrian pushed the door opened and let his brother in before walking in behind him. Andrian took his seat in his office chair and placed his writing board on the table. "Wowie," said Andrian, after hearing their story. "Looks like you've got your around pretty well," said Andrian leaning forward and patting his little brother on the leg, congratulating him. He was proud of his brother even though he was mad at him for what he did to Cecilia; Which he wasn't going to let go of easily. "I'm proud of you, brother. I'll have to come watch you play qudditch one day," he smiled at him.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:45 am

''So obviously you're a healer, but what else has been going on in your life?'' Nick asked him. The only things that Nick had known about Andrian since he'd graduated, was that he'd lost two children and he'd had amnesia. Taking a close look at his brother, Nick had realized that things might just be different for the both of them. Andrian had grown up not just physically, but mentally as well. Nick had done the same. They both had families, and jobs. Nick had almost felt like he was on top of the world.

Emily had sudden woken up and began to sob. Nick picked her up out of her stroller and rocked her back and forth. ''Shh baby, daddy's here.'' He softly told the child. After about a minute or so, Emily began to stop crying and just looked down at her legs. ''Andrian, the twins deserve to have their uncle in their life. So anytime you want to see them or spend time with them, you're welcome too.'' Nick offered him.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:20 am

Even though what Nick did was wrong. Andrian couldn't stay mad at his brother, it was obvious that he was a good person, he could see that. Andrian sat back into his seat, rocking back and forth as far as his seat would take him and knocking a silver pen on his lips. Andrian watched Nick closely and smiled softly, as he nurse his daughter, who was his niece he could tell Nick was a caring person. "Of course, I would love to spend time with your niece. Alexia and Sophia would love to spend time to them," he smiled. He couldn't stay mad at his brother, his daughter deserve to see her uncle as well and he didn't want to hold grudges on him. "You know, I'll just skip work. You want to go out and go for lunch, maybe get to know Alexia and I can get to know Emily," he suggested, waiting for a response.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:11 am

''If you don't think you would get in trouble then that sounds like a great idea. Should I drop the twins off at the house with Sarah, or bring them along?'' Nick asked him. After another minute or so, Emily had fallen back asleep and Nick gently strapped her back into her stroller. It was clear that Nick loved his children, though he'd made mistakes with Mollie, he'd do anything to see her again. ''And Andrian don't let Cecilia make you think I'm some type of bad person.'' He told him before he looked at both of his sleeping daughters, his kids were his life and he would not ever know how Andrian lost two of his, and cope with it.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:29 am

Andrian thought about it for a second, he didn't want to get in trouble and get fired for missing a day. Khatt and Robert were kind enough to give him a job yet even a promotion. He was now Assistant Administrator, the title had a ringing sound to it every time he heard it. Although it was good money, it required more of his time, not that he was complaining. He had more time with Sophia and had more money to help pay rent and bills, pay for his kid. "No, of course not. I don't blame her, but I can tell your not a bad person. I apologize for being nasty today and the couple years back," replied Andrian as he snap back into reality. "I tell you what. I am Administrator Assistant now, got a promotion and it requires more of my time," Andrian said taking a deep breath. "How bout I come over tonight around seven? Maybe you can show me your qudditch skills," grinned Andrian, grabbing hold of Nick shoulders and shaking it, in a brotherly way.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top