Reunited And It Feels So Good...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Reunited And It Feels So Good... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Reunited And It Feels So Good...

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reunited And It Feels So Good... Empty Reunited And It Feels So Good...

Post by Alana York Sun May 06, 2012 8:39 pm

Click, Click, Click The sound of Julia's heels hitting the stones of Diagon Alley seemed like a paperclip falling on the ground at a concert. It was a beautiful day, no wonder the streets were so full, that even if one more person joined the crowd, Julia would be squished like a bug. Usually, she would not go anywhere near Diagon Alley on a day like this, but it was such a nice afternoon, and Julia needed some new shoes and bathing suits, that she just decided to go on a spree. Julia squirmed her way through the crowd to a bench nearby and sat down. Her feet were already killing her, and she hadn't been out for a long time. For the first time in her life. Julia regretted wearing her favorite platform heels.

Julia just sat there for a while, enjoying the sun beating down on her bare arms and legs. She was wearing her white cotton tank top and white shorts, usually a poor choice for early May, but it was in the mid-eighties, and there were barely any clouds in the sky. Julia loved the heat. She loved the feeling of the sun sinking into her skin, and sweat beating down her body; it was the best feeling in the world, according to her.

After a while of sitting there alone, Julia got up from her spot and re-entered the crowd. It seemed to get more condensed. She continued walking to get to a coffee shop nearby. Trying to see over the people- who were still taller than her though she was wearing tall heels- to find the coffee shop, she walked directly into a tall, dark-haired figure and fell backwards into the crowd. Looking up, she tried to look at the person whom she bumped into, disregarding her bags that went flying everywhere.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Reunited And It Feels So Good... Empty Re: Reunited And It Feels So Good...

Post by Christopher Sattermöon Sun May 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Chris had gotten up early that day. After some emotion he had the day before at the Minister of Magic because of some drunk guy causing problems over at the Three Broomsticks, he had gone home late and decided that he could go in the morning to Diagon-Alley to get a good coffee, and take a look around there to ensure nothing was beeing done in Knockturn after. It was just a small stop before going to his work he thought, it wouldn't matter much .. Right? Yet he still did everything slowly. He got up, getting dressed into dark tight jeans, a plain white t-shirt with his jacket with hoodie on top of it, and went to comb his hair.

After he got out of the Leaky Cauldron which was where he had been staying for a while, since he still didn't have a place to live in, he sighed and went downstairs, greeting Oded who was the current owner of the Bar and then went straight to Diagon-Alley, just 2 or 3 minutes away. He flickered his wand and saw the bricks that made the wall be split apart, and make a pathway, which he couldn't really see into. Was this Diagon-Alley? He hadn't seen it so full for a really long time, his jaw almost dropped. He squashed himself through the middle of people, bumping into some and saying sorry to them.

The sun was shining really brightly, since it was still early, and he was quite sad that he had to waste a good day like this, specially with the raining that had been falling, with going over to Knockturn Alley and making probably nothing , just to make sure it was safe. He was walking through the midst of crowd when a girl, who was making a click click click sound with her heels bumped into him and took a few steps back. He turned away and a big smile appeared on his face.

"Julia! So good to see you."

He said, immediatly going for her bags to help her.
Christopher Sattermöon
Christopher Sattermöon
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 99
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Occlumency and Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sun May 06, 2012 9:09 pm

"Chris?" She asked in awe. It had been nearly a lifetime since she saw her old friend. Quickly, Julia went to pick up the remaining bags that he didn't get. "Thank you so much, I'm sorry about that." She said, taking the bags from Chris. "You know me, and how clumsy I am" Julia chuckled. She looked up at him, he was still quite taller than her, but not by too much, with her shoes. He was still as handsome as before, though she hadn't seen him in a few years, since school. He was a few years older than her, but somehow they still managed to become friends. She continued walking, "Would you like to join me? I'm just about to go grab some coffee"

(Sorry for the short reply, a bit distracted at the moment Razz )
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Sattermöon Sun May 06, 2012 9:22 pm

Chris's smile became even wider as Julia seemed to still remember his name, and that made him feel better, to know that their friendship was good enough to stand some years of difference, and some other problems, that well, were conflicts between larger groups so to speak. Luckily they never saw themselfs in those, atleast not that they knew off, and that was quite good. He gave her the rest of the bags, and smiled, nodding when she claimed she was clumsy. She still had the same smile she had when they went to Hogwarts, which was 2 years difference, since he was 20 and she was 18.

He looked down on himself, wondering if he should'a dressed something different, specially now that he had some pretty good company, and he didn't wan'na make her look bad. He kept smiling and nodded when Julia said something about going to take a coffee. He had totally forgotten about that, considering that he was now remembering of all the fun he had in Hogwarts, with Julia and all of his other friends, though he didn't see much of them anymore, specially after he had joined the Minister and his life had taken a turn.

"Sure, I was just going to take a coffee as well."

He looked slightly down to tell her that he was aldready on his way to take a coffee, and kept walking, grabbing her hand on the next corner to go inside a cafe, letting go after so it wouldn't be akward, and sitting down on a table on the corner. He had been telling her on how she looked like she hadn't aged a bit, and how things were for her in her life, etc.

(No problem, PM btw.)
Christopher Sattermöon
Christopher Sattermöon
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sun May 06, 2012 9:53 pm

Seeing Chris' smile widen made Julia blush and giggle a bit. She thought it was adorable when guys got so excited, especially since guys she got around with in the past showed barely any emotion at all. Julia never really had any luck with men, she was so used to them taking advantage of her, so she didn't exactly have the capability to commit and this point. All she needed was her friends and family- though she hadn't seen much of either lately. Edward got a job somewhere in Liverpool, and her parents retired early, and now live on the outskirts of London. Julia lived all by herself in a great big house, with now one to share it with, not even a girlfriend. She was feeling so alone lately, and she hated the feeling, but she had to deal. Something was sure to come along down the road.

Julia blushed again as Chris grabbed her hand, though he knew it meant nothing, it was still a good feeling. The two engaged in small talk, nothing too interesting or deep. Most of it consisted of her talking about her life, giggling at his compliments, and asking him many questions of his own life. Upon entering the coffee shop, the air-conditioning hit her like a ton of bricks, and she immediately got goosebumps, and squeezed his hand before letting it go. "Ooh, it's freeezing in here" Julia chuckled, setting down her bags and taking the seat opposite Chris. "Shall we get something?" She asked with a smile, grabbing his hand and walking to the counter. She ordered an iced mocha latte, probably a bad idea, considering the temperature of the shop. "Anything else?" The cashier asked. They both turned to Chris, waiting for his order.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Sattermöon Sun May 06, 2012 10:07 pm

Chris was feeling quite good beeing there with Julia, specially considering thatt these 3 years after Graduation, he spent them passing the Auror school which was a strong ambition he had since he was a student at Hogwarts, atleast from his 5th grade, which was when he had his O.W.L.s and saw a chance to become something important. He didn't have much family to spend his time with, so, he prefered to spend it at the Ministry of Magic, hanging with other friends he had in there, from all kind's of departments, maybe going to a quidditch game or two, he had some fun, but no real friends in a while, which was changing apparentely, since Julia was there.

He blushed a little, though it wasn't long enough for anyone to see it he thought, atleast if Julia hadn't seen it , it wasn't bad in his opinion. He felt the goosebumps go through Julia's body when the Air-conditioned from the coffee shop hit her, but they let go hands when that happened. After seating and putting her bags on a clean chair next to them, she took his hand and took him to the counter to order something for them. He felt something go through his body .. He hadn't felt like this in a while, but he hadn't felt the touch of a beautiful girl in a while, and he felt slightly embarassed, and in the middle of some stuttering he finally talked.

"I'll have the same she's having."

He said smiling, waiting for them to get their coffee's , and to go back to their seats.
Christopher Sattermöon
Christopher Sattermöon
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon May 07, 2012 12:02 pm

Oops, I had to type this on my iPod, didn't mean to send this one Razz

Last edited by Julia Traverse on Mon May 07, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon May 07, 2012 12:04 pm

Julia was starting to get used to the cool air. Her goosebumps were starting to flatten and her shivers were beginning to die down; she rubbed her arms to aid the process. Waiting for their drinks, Julia turned to Chris, "So, how's the graduate life been treating you these past few years?" She asked. Truthfully, the graduate life had not been what Julia expected. Sure, she had a nice house and a good amount of money, but she was still at her dead end job at the Leaky Cauldron. It paid fairly well, but the money wasn't what she was worried about- she wanted to make something of her life; become an actress, or a singer, a doctor, Auror, professor, anything, really. She just wanted to do something more interesting than a boring chef gig at a pub. She wasn't even that great of a cook, anyway. Julia was surprised that she held on for that long. As much as she hated the job, it kept her occupied. She didn't think about her depression, or the loneliness, all she thought about was making food.

The waiter handed the two their drinks, and Julia handed him the money which would cover the both of them. "It's on me, I'm the one who walked into you, afterall" She laughed and took her drink, walking back to their table. It felt like old times again. Coming to Diagon Alley during your holiday with friends, excitedly going to the many shops, buying new robes perhaps, or some little novelties at Weasley's. Or coming to a coffee shop and catching up with an old friend, was always nice, too. "You do look very different, I must admit," Julia added, "why, if you hadn't noticed me, I don't think I would have recognized you. But you've changed in a good way, of course" A very good way, indeed, She thought to herself. His features became more masculine and full. He looked great, she thought.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Sattermöon Mon May 07, 2012 12:40 pm

"My graduate life? Well, during these 3 years after I graduated, I had to spend them at the Ministry of Magic because for one to be an Auror they have to do some tests which include beeing 3 years in a special school for psychologic tests, physic, magic, all those types of things, so, despite beeing quite happy with beeing an Auror, it took some time to be a good Auror like this. Though some wizards don't go to that school, it's not obligatory, it used to be but now it isn't, though it's a good place to learn basics of Aurors if you need them. But what about you? You were always one of the best students I had the pleasure to befriend with, and with that intelligence and your looks , I bet you've got yourself a really big mansion, and a nice job , am I right?"

He had no idea of what she had done after she graduated, since he graduated 2 years before her, as their age difference was of 2 years, yet, they always greeted themselfs, spent some good times on their free times, trips to hogsmeade, all those things. He always liked her company. Besides, she could be 2 years younger, but she looked better then ever, like a grown lady, which gave him some slight goosebumps, since he hadn't been in the company of a lady for a big while. He smiled and went back to his seat with his coffee as well, sitting down waiting for an answer.
Christopher Sattermöon
Christopher Sattermöon
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon May 07, 2012 2:30 pm

Julia listened intently as Chris spoke. She watched his lips move with every word and his hand movements which he made occasionally mid-sentence. "Sounds like you've a great life ahead of you," Julia added truthfully with a nod. "If I were to become and auror, I'd also like to go through special schooling. I'd want to know all the ins and outs of it, so I could be the best officer out there. Of course, I probably wouldn't become an auror, I'm much too clumsy for a fast-paced job as that." Julia could picture herself, trying to catch a Death Eater, when all of a sudden, she trips on a rock. It wouldn't be a surprising maneuver for Julia, it happens nearly every day, so an auror would be scratched off the list.

Julia giggled and blushed at the flattery. "You're too kind. Well, I have a house and a job, but I'm not where I expected to be at this time. I still work at The Leaky Cauldron, the same job I've had since my sixth year, as a chef..." Julia chuckled, that sounded better in her head, from now on, she'll have to simply say she works at a pub and leave it at that. "I'm going to quit as soon as I figure out what I want to do with my life, though I'm still undecided. I was thinking maybe a nurse, I could work at St. Mungo's and tend to people; but then again, I do get a bid squeamish at times, so I'm not sure about that. I have a nice house, but I can hardly say I've worked for it at all- my parents paid for it and nearly everything inside it... If it weren't for my parents I'm sure I would be living in a cardboard box outside of The Three Broomsticks by now."

Julia took a sip of her coffee and continued. "It's so lonely there, it's a three bedroom house and it's only me living there. I tried to find a roommate, but I'd rather not have someone I barely know live off of my parents... Shoot, I hate doing it myself, nevermind a stranger. No boyfriend, of course," she wondered if she should have left that part out, she quickly moved on to the next subject, looking through Chris' eyes. "No children, obviously, but I have been considering it... I think a baby would be the perfect thing to keep my attention and take my mind off of things. But that's kind of impossible without a partner," she chuckled nervously, her palms beginning to sweat because of the awkward topic. "Um, but I still think I'm very young, and I've barely lived my life to it's fullest, so I don't think a child is the best idea right now, though I still long for one." The medical field began sounding better the more she talked about children, she knew she didn't actually want one right now, she only liked the idea of not being alone.

"So yeah, that's about everything for now... I'm sorry if I gave you too much information..." Julia said, embarrassed.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top