Coming back to life!! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Coming back to life!! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Coming back to life!!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coming back to life!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming back to life!!

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:17 am

Sammy walked into the kitchen, opened the cabinet that had the mulitiple types of teas in it, and took one out. Then she grabbed a pot from the over head rack and filled it up with water from the sink. She then turned on the oven and started to make the tea. While she waited for the tea to finish she couldn't help finding her self thinking about all the good times that she and her friends had had in school. A smile spread over her face. She then realized that she was leaving Andrew all by himself in the living room with nothing to do.

"You can turn the tv on if you like while I make the tea. It will be a few seconds." Sammy yelled out to him from the kitchen. Sammy then grabbed a few cups out of the cabinet beside her and filled them up with the tea. She then picked up the cups of tea and headed towards the living room.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:36 am

Andrew shook his head. "No I'm fine, I like the silence I been around noises all day."said Andrew honestly. "Sometimes I just like some peace and quiet it's nice."said Andrew honestly. "But I bet you don't get that alot do you?"Andrew asked her softly. "I honestly don't see how you and Sophia are keeping it together being single and all with kids."said Andrew shaking his head. "It was hard for me when I had to raised James and Leslie!"said Andrew.

"Did Sophia tell you all her kids died but Alexia due to the green itch?"Andrew asked her softly. "I never seen Soph so upset about it, not only did she lose three kids she lost Andrian as well!"said Andre frowning. "Poor Soph been through hell and back lately."said Andrew sighing.

Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:35 am

Sammy walked into the living room holding the two cups of tea in her hands. She walked over to the coffee table then set them down on it. "Yeah, Silence is a golden thing around here." Sammy said smiling and grabbing up her cup of tea and taking a quick sip from it. After setting it back on the coffee table she frowns. "Yeah she told me. I wish that I could do something for her to make her feel better. But if I was in her place I know that there is nothing that anyone can do for me to make me feel better." Sammy said frowning about the subject of the conversation.

"I know that the Green Itch isn't completely cured, but is it getting any better from what you can see at the hospital?" Sammy asked Andrew with a question in her voice. Sammy was hoping that this Green Itch thing would be completely solved so that her kids didn't have to worry about their kids getting it. "I'm worried about the marriage law thing too. I would hate to be with someone evil again. And I'm not talking about James either." Sammy said thinking about when she was with Ne'Os.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:51 am

Andrew chuckled. "I bet it is with three kids on your hands."said Andrew honestly. Taking a sip of his tea Andrew frowned. "She's not ok Sammy, I think she's slowly losing it."said Andrew frowning. "I know she tries to hide it, but I don't think she'll ever be the same again!"said Andrew sighing. "If I lost the love of my life and three kids I wouldn't either."said Andrew.

"It's getting better, there's not as many people getting it as often but it's still around sadly."said Andrew sighing. "Sophia saved this one boy that had it pretty badly, if it wasn't for Sophia he would of died."said Andrew honestly. "I wished this marriage law would go away so we can marry who we want and love."said Andrew sighing. "I don't want to marry anyone evil either, I just want to marry someone I want and love."said Andrew.

Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:04 am

Sammy smiled when Andrew said that the Green Itch was getting better. But then frowned when he said that it wasn't completely gone. Sammy would have to hold on to her hopes of it being completely gone. Sammy then smiled again when Andrew mentioned Sophia saving a boy that had the Green Itch. "It was a good thing then that she was there. It sounds to me that maybe it would be a good thing for her to drown herself in her work. Maybe that would make her feel better." Sammy said thinking about having to find herself a new job.

"Wouldn't it be funny if they paired up us together without even knowing that we knew each other? At least then we would have a better chance of being happier then most of the others out there." Sammy said suddenly finding herself thinking about actually being with Andrew in that way. Sammy shook her head to remove the thought of it. 'I guess it has just been too long.' Sammy thought to herself taking another sip of her tea.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:26 pm

Andrew shrugged. "Yeah maybe your right Sammy, she does seem happier when she's working."said Andrew honestly. "Maybe just maybe she'll meet someone that makes her happy."said Andrew softly. "If this stupid marriage law doesn't do it for her!"said Andrew sighing. "I think if they did that to Soph, she would kill herself before she married someone she didn't love!"said Andrew honestly. "She's already against this stupid law just like everyone else!"said Andrew.

Andrew nodded. "Yeah your right about that, I just hope my friend Maura and Ryo get paired together there so perfect for each other it's unreal."said Andrew honestly. "Although she told me she rather die then not be with Ryo, and I hope that's not the case she's pregnant with his child!"said Andrew softly. "Sorry... I don't think you know them, but I think you got there great I love Maura like a little sister, there's nothing I wouldn't do for her!"said Andrew.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:16 pm

While Sammy was listening to Andrew she suddenly realized that he had been talking about Sophia for a while now. 'Is he in love with her or something?' Sammy thought to herself. "Yeah I think that Sophia would kill herself if that happened." Sammy said agreeing with him and hoping for a change in subject soon. Not that she didn't love her bestfriend, it's just that Sammy could only stand talking about certain subjects for so long.

Then Andrew mentioned Ryo. "I know Ryo, it's been a while so I haven't been able to talk to him lately. I knew that he was with someone but I didn't know that she was pregnant. It would be horrible if they couldn't get married and he ended up with someone else while she raised their kid with some guy that she paired up with." Sammy said with some shock in her voice. Sammy then picked up her tea cup again and took a quick sip.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:59 pm

Andrew nodded. "I know that would just be horrible."said Andrew sighing. "So... what have you been up to these pass months Ms. Burns?"Andrew asked her smiling. He wanted to get off the subject of this stupid marriage law. It was pointless, and he knew alot of people were going to rebel against it. He was already starting to rebel against it, he believed people should marry who they love and want to be with.

Andrew believed there was someone out there for everyone, but the ministry shouldn't help them decide that. The whole meaning behind soul mates was for you to find your soul mate. Taking a sip of his tea Andrew shook his head and sighed. This stupid marriage law was taking hold of him.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:16 am

Sammy nodded her head at Andrews question. "Oh nothing much. Just healing up from the Green Itch. Healing and taking care of my kids and getting back in touch with my friends while morning James's death." Sammy said then taking another sip of her tea, and putting it back on the table. "I'm also having to find myself a good job. Any ideas?" Sammy asked him while glancing up at the kids rooms doors.

Sammy then heard one of the kids waking up from their naps. "Excuse me I'll be right back." Sammy said excusing herself from the conversation and getting up and walking towards one of the kids bedrooms that the noise was coming from. "I'll be right back." Sammy said to him while walking into Jazmine's room and picking her up out of her crib, changing her diaper, then giving her a bottle and setting her down in front of her toys. Sammy then walked back out to the living room and sat back down on the couch.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:11 pm

"Well... I'm glad your healed from the green itch and your kids are ok."said Andrew softly. Last time he seen her her kids were under the risk of dying from the green itch.  "I understand Sammy, times like this isn't like the they used to be."said Andrew sighing.   "Maybe you should check out St. Mungo's they have a nursing jobs and stuff there."said Andrew.   "Plus if you wanted to become a healer Sophia could probably train you."said Andrew.

Andrew nodded and waited on the couch for Samantha to come back while he took a sip of his tea.  Letting out a small yawn he shook himself awake.  "Man I must be tired."Andrew thought to himself trying to keep himself awake. But working double shifts at St.Mungo's was always tiring no matter if you had help or not.  "Sorry I didn't mean to wake them up if I did."said Andrew softly but apologizing at the same time.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top