Magical Abilities Claim - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Magical Abilities Claim - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Magical Abilities Claim

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magical Abilities Claim - Page 2 Empty Re: Magical Abilities Claim

Post by Evangeline Faye Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Name: Evangeline Faye
Ability Desired: Animagus(Arctic Fox)
Level Desired:Advanced~Still Learning
Training: Evangeline first started being taught at the age of four,along with her older brother,Nathaniel.Nathaniel had started at a younger age,but kept on his lessons along with his little sister.At starters,Evangeline felt completely lost and almost gave up on her training,but after a talk she had with her brother,she decided that she could never give up.She was strong, proud, aggressive, elegant, smart, wise and fierce.She had much to conquer in her life,and that's why her brother didn't allow her to give up.Though Evangeline found extremely difficult.She had seen her father morphing into a snake,and it seemed so easy,but for her,it was extremely difficult.That's why her father made her concentrate on simple things first,just like her tail,claws,or ears.She is still training,though she can't do it with her father any more,because they would have a problem with the ministry.That's why she tries on her own,but she knows that she'll need someone to teach her.
Brief RP:

Evangeline was almost ready to give up.She had tried and tried,but nothing happened.Maybe it wasn't meant for her to be an animagus.Maybe she should just watch her brother turn into a snake at his will,while she could do nothing.Sighing,she dragged herself outside,towards ther mother's garden.

Eleana always took care of her garden.There were all kinds of flowers there,along with vines and trees and anything a person could imagine.Evangeline had asked her multiple times how she had managed to make such a piece of art,but she only told her to stop asking,and simply enjoy it.That's all that mattered.And Eva did just that.Everytime she wanted to spend some time alone to think,or to hide away from them,she always ended up in the gardens,lying around in the grass and smelling the flowers.Her cat,Envy,would always find her in those gardens,and she would sit next to her,keeping her company.She was just that amazing.

As Eva settled down in the grass,she had no time to think before she heard a voice.
"Evangeline Narcissa Faye!Get your butt over here right now!"
Eva looked back to see her brother standing there with crossed arms,and looking quite disappointed.It wasn't her fault.It wasn't her fault that she couldn't turn into her Animagus form.She wanted to,and she kept trying,but it just didn't happen.
"Just leave me alone,Nate...I don't want to talk about it..."
Eva expected her brother to start yelling at her for acting like a baby,but instead,she felt a pair of arms hugging her from behind,and she instantly leaned into the person."Please...just don't give up yet.."

Nathaniel turned Evangeline to face him,then he sat down on the ground next to her.He took her hands in his and sighed,his emerald eyes staring into hers.It felt like an eternity until he spoke again."Let's try again..please...You know that nothing worth having comes easy.."
Evangeline stared at him for a while,trying to reason with what he was saying.He was right.He always was.She had to try.She had to try more,and in the end,she would be the winner.She would achieve what she was training for.
"I love you..Promise to be here for me...,"Eva murmured as she hugged him,drawing a chuckle out of the older boy."Always.."

Pulling back to kiss her temple,Nathaniel pulled her on her feet,smiling down at her.
"Now let's go train again..You don't want to keep father waiting,do you?"
Giggling,Eva poked Nathaniel's side and took a few steps forward.
"Race you there!"
And with that,she was off running back towards the Mansion.
Evangeline Faye
Evangeline Faye
Fifth Year Ravenclaw
Fifth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 23
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:47 pm

Added Evangeline!

------

Name: Hitame Higurashi
Ability Desired: Seer
Level Desired: Beginner/Intermediate?
Family History: The Seer ability in the Charcovix family is a rather rare one. It tends to skip multiple generations and the last person who is remembered to have it was Amaria Charcovix, Hitame’s great grandmother. The ability skipped her grandmother and mother’s generations, but it has shown itself in Hitame’s generation in her. As far as they can tell, none of her other siblings have the ability and it wouldn't be surprising if she was the only one who had it.

Training: Hitame hasn't had much training, if any, with this ability. She has only just discovered that she possesses this ability and therefore has no control over it. She also seems to only have short visions that don’t last longer than a minute or so and only tell her things that are going to happen maybe an hour or so before they happen. She’s only had one vision that she doesn't understand because it hasn't happened yet and that was almost six months ago.

Brief RP: ”Don’t do this please! You can’t, think about the rest of us! Please ...” Hitame opened her eyes with a gasp as the images she had just witnessed cut themselves short and didn’t allow her to hear the name that was just about to be called out. Someone was pleading someone else to stay with them. To think about the rest of them, but she couldn’t figure out who it was. It sounded like a male’s voice and it was familiar to her too. Maybe it was her brother? But who could he  have been calling out to? What could he have meant by what she heard?

What had she just seen though? It didn’t make any sense at all.  Had she just had a vision or something? Something like that hadn’t happened to her before, at least not that she could remember. But now she was curious as to what she had just witnessed, her brother was pleading someone. She had seen a  figure of a girl, but who could that girl be? It wasn’t her, she knew that much, so who else could it have been?If only she could see it again. She had to find out what was going on in those images she saw.

Code:
[*]Hitame Higurashi ([color=#008aff]Seer[/color])
[*]
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:55 am

Name: Andrian Appleby
Ability Desired: Telepathy
Level Desired: Intermediate, Expert?
Training: Andrian learned telepathy in his early Hogwart years. He met Sophia and they both hit it off and became good friends. One day they were in class and for some reason they both heard each other thoughts. That was when he learn't that he could read people thoughts. He trained over the years, he and Sophia used it in battles and use it for everyday use.
Brief RP:

"God, when will this class be over, Andrian thought to himself, groaning. He was in Astronomy class, he hated this class but the teacher insisted he took this class so he could pass his NEWT this year. "What did you say?" Sophia said, looking at him. "Nothing? Why?" he asked. "I don't know, i thought I heard something," she said, shrugging and looked at the teacher again. "Well, that was weird. I must be going crazy," Andrian heard her say, or he thought he did. "What was weird, your not going crazy," he replied. "How did you know I said that?" she said. "I heard you say it," Andrian said, looking a bit confused. Maybe he was going crazy. "Weirdo" he thought, chuckling. "I ain't weird, Potter!" she yelled at Andrian. "Did you read my mind?" he said, a little scared about what happened. Was he going crazy, was the boredom of being in this class finally got to his head. "Yes... did you read mine?" she asked. "I think we just read each other minds," they said almost in unison.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:57 pm

okay. adding
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22694
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemisia Penelope Shea Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:25 pm

b]Name:[/b] Artemisia Penelope Shea
Ability Desired: Metamorphagus
Level Desired: 2
Family History: Her uncle has it and so did her great gramdma
Training: she's had some from her uncle whom she libes with
Brief RP:
I grab my bag and head out. I look in the mirror.
Oh this won't do. Not at all. I quickly change my skin colour to a lighter tone and my hair colour to black, and the length to long. I look in the mirror. Now this is good.
I head out. Soon I bump into someone. On purpose that is I'm dropping off a message. I hand the person the message. And then head off I change my apperence quickly and I see the person looking for me. They still don't notice. Good.

Code:
[*]Name ([color=#008aff]Ability 1, Ability 2, etc.[/color])
[*][*
Artemisia Penelope Shea
Artemisia Penelope Shea
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Yewbeam Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:35 pm

Code:
[*]Henry Yewbeam ([color=#008aff]Apparition[/color])
[*][*]

Code:
[*]Matthew Stone ([color=#008aff]Apparition, Nonverbal Magic[/color])
[*][*]

Henry Yewbeam
Henry Yewbeam
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 114
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:20 pm

Artemisa, the roleplay sample needs to be in third person, past tense, okay? You'll need to edit that before I can put it up.

Adding RJ!
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top