Looking Into Something - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Looking Into Something - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Looking Into Something

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking Into Something - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking Into Something

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:07 am

Ryo nodded and let Sophia heal him. He knew it would be useless to argue with her, Sophia could be really stubborn, just like him and another person they both knew. He sighed and winced a bit as she started healing him. He didn't think it would hurt as much as it had until she put the cast the spell that made the pain go away.

He hadn't expected to be hit with the spell Alexis used. He had been ready for anything else, an Unforgivable even, but he hadn't been ready for that. He couldn't move out of the way of it either. He suddenly felt really angry about that, his eyes turned red but he managed to calm down enough for his eyes to go back to normal, he'd felt so helpless after he was hit with the spell.

"Thanks Soph..." he said once she was finished and he looked down at his chest where the bandage was, covering his wound. "It's probably too much blood so I'll just take it in the I.V." he responded softly. He momentarily forgot about himself and he looked at Maura. "She'll be fine... right?" he asked.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:09 am

Sophia nodded. "Oh it was nothing, besides it's my job to heal my friends!"said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. This might sting alittle at first Ry, but if it does it's normal."said Sophia softly as she gotten a needle out and stuck it into his arm. Hooking the I.V. to the blood bag she nodded and smiled. "There your all set, I'll check on you ever hour to see how your doing."said Sophia softly.

"I'll leave you alone with Maura, I know you want to be alone with her."said Sophia softly. "If you need anything push the red button here."said Sophia pointing to the red button that was on the bed beside his right arm. "Oh by the way, Maura might be waking up sooner then you think!"said Sophia winking at him before shutting the door behind her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:14 am

Ryo nodded looking at the button Sophia had pointed to. "Okay, thanks Soph. I'll call you if we need anything." he smiled at her, already starting to feel better from the blood that had just begun to enter his body. The smile he had soon faded after Sophia left the room. His gaze was on Maura now, and he couldn't help but feel responsible for her being the way she was.

He felt as though he could've prevented it somehow. Even though he'd had no idea of what was going on until he left the castle to search for her. He sat down on the bed that Sophia had conjured for him and rubbed his eyes gently. "Ow." he said softly, having moved the I.V. in a way that it shouldn't be moved, causing him a bit of pain. It quickly went away and he looked at Maura.

"I'm sorry I couldn't keep them from hurting you again..." he told her softly.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:39 am

Maura woke up to a groan and winced alittle as she felt the I.V. cause her pain due to her moving wrong. "Ow.."said Maura as she placed her hands down her side. Opening her eyes slowly she winced as the sunlight shined through her window blinding her. Her chocolate brown eyes looking around the room she smiled when she seen Ryo was here but her smile quickly faded at the sight of him.

"Oh my gosh Ryo, what happened to you?"Maura asked him softly her eyes turning gold with worry. "Please don't tell me that James or Alexis got you to."said Maura sighing. She already had enough of her friends injured, she didn't need Ryo to be injured as well. Maura was still weak, she lost quite a bit of blood, Sophia told her she was almost dead when she arrived here. Lucky she gotten here on time, or else she'll be dead due to losing blood.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:52 am

"Mars you're awake!" Ryo breathed, almost jumping off the bed to get to Maura. Luckily he remembered he shouldn't move too much or too fast because of the I.V. and his loss of blood. He got up slowly and a bit unsteadily and walked over to Maura's bed. She asked what had happened to him and he looked down at his bandaged chest.

"Oh yeah... I forgot about this. Alexis got me with the sectumsemtra spell." he said, acting as if it were nothing, even though it had put his life at risk. "Don't worry though, I'm fine. Soph already fixed me up, I just need to let the injury heal properly." he explained, smiling trying to show Maura that he was fine and she shouldn't worry about him.

"How are you feeling?" he asked her softly.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:11 am

Maura chuckled softly at his response as he seen that she was awake. "Of course I am, I had one of the best healers heal me!"said Maura smiling. "I'm just glad Soph gotten to me on time, or else I'll be dead."said Maura softly but shivering at the thought of it.

Maura's eyes turned red with anger as he mentioned Alexis attacking them. "I hope the both of them get what they deserve, they did enough damage hurting my friends and loved ones!"said Maura angrily. Maura knew she shouldn't get anger due to her anger making her weaker but she couldn't help it.

When he asked how she was feeling her eyes slowly turned back to normal as she looked at him. "Still a bit weak from losing alot of blood, but I'm ok just weak."said Maura softly. Maura shook her head. "Ryo you gotten hurt because of me, everyone did!"said Maura softly. "God I get myself in the worse trouble at times."said Maura sighing.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:27 am

"Come on Mars, you know I would've ended up getting hurt somehow anyways." he half teased Maura to get her to stop feeling bad about what happened to him. He wasn't sure he could say the same about the others, though he thought it was probably the same for them. Either way, it was definitely the truth for him and Maura knew that.

Ryo always got himself in a lot of trouble, sometimes for no reason. He somehow always got hurt too. Maura knew that. "You should stay calm Mars, it isn't good for you to get angry or anything." he said softly. Honestly it was hard for him to stay calm too, but they both needed to be like that. They needed to recover properly and staying calm was a crucial part of it.

"I'm sure Alexis and James will get what they deserve. Don't worry." he reassured her to give her peace of mind.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:47 am

Maura looked at him and sighed. "I guess your right, but not like that."said Maura her eyes on his wound that was now healed. "Although you do know that were perfect for each other, we get into trouble without trying to!"said Maura chuckling softly as she didn't hurt herself.

Maura sighed and relaxed into her pillow. "I know it isn't, but what they did to you and everyone else isn't erase from my head."said Maura softly. What happened in the shack was something she couldn't erase from her head, it was her living nightmare and James and Alexis knew it.

"I hope so, they don't deserve to hurt anymore people hurting you and my friends was enough."said Maura softly. Seeing one of the healers come in with a needle Maura's groaned knowing exactly what it was. "Oh man, are you kidding me more potions?"Maura asked as the healer nodded and gave her a apologetic smile. Feeling the needle dug into her skin she winced in pain as she felt the potion going into her.

Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:03 pm

"You're right about that." he said. "It's normally worse than this." he added, smiling at Maura. He wasn't kidding, facing three Werewolves almost completely by yourself gave him worse scars that still hadn't faded, that no one had seen. Not even Maura.

Or Sophia for that matter. Sophia had healed him plenty of times, but he'd never shown her the scars on his sides and back from the Werewolves. "At least this one will go away." he told Maura. "I have other scars from wounds that were worse than this one." he pointed to his chest.

He wasn't sure if she'd want to see the scars, but he thought that she wouldn't believe him. "I can get myself in some pretty bad situations on accident." he laughed softly, acting as if it were no big deal.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:56 am

Maura trusted Ryo enough to know that he wasn't lying to her. "I believe you, but that still doesn't make me feel better that everyone gotten hurt because they wanted me."said Maura softly. Which was true, they only wanted her and no one else, they just tortured her to get to her.

She knew Ryo and everyone else would tell her it wasn't her fault but she didn't believe them. She couldn't but it think that it was, they were just the victims that witnessed it. Her two best friends and a fellow Hufflepuff was tortured and her boyfriend was hurt when he tried to save her, she felt responsible for it.

Maura chuckled softly at his reply. "Yeah you and I both."said Maura smiling at him. Feeling the potion go deeper into her blood system Maura winced in pain. "Ow... this really hurts!"said Maura softly before she started having an allergic reaction to the Potion that Sophia gave her. Breathing hard the machines started going crazy before Maura fainted sending her into a sudden sleep like coma.

(hehe me so evil but it was Sophia's idea!)
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum