Looking Into Something - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Looking Into Something - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Looking Into Something

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking Into Something - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking Into Something

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:49 am

Sophia walked in front of them heading towards the trauma room as a bed for Hallie was beside Maura. "Have a seat Hallie, we'll get you fixed in no time at all!"said Sophia giving her a comforting smile. Looking at Maura once again she frowned. "That damn bastard, I swear I'm going to get Darling and that stupid Mutt D'Eath if it's the last thing I do!"said Sophia angrily as her eyes turned red with anger. "This isn't the first time I had to heal Maura because of him!"said Sophia shaking her head.

"Although her wounds are worse then they were last time, seems like he used different weapons then he did the last time."said Sophia. Getting out her wand she pointed it to Maura. "subsisto poena!"said Sophia as she noticed that Maura seemed more relaxed now and didn't seem to be in pain anymore. "Ok...here we go!"said Sophia removing the wooden stakes from her and putting them one by one in a metal bucket. It took Sophia about 30 mniutes to remove the stakes by hand as blood started to go everywhere. "Subsisto Crudus!'said Sophia as the bleeding stopped from every part of her body.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:00 am

Hallie walked alongside Sophia and Carth, anxious to see whether Maura had made any sort of recovery. Turning the corner Sophia led them into the trauma suite, which thankfully was one of the more enclosed rooms. Four healers were at work on Maura who was lay on one of the three beds in the room.

'Maura!' Hallie gasped, running forwards to get a glimpse of Maura. It appeared that the wooden shards were still piercing her skin, blood oozing around the wound. For some reason back in the shack it hadn't bothered her, but looking at her without the adrenaline pumping through her veins was provoking a different response. The Gryffindor had to clamp a hand to her mouth, turning her back from Maura in order not to vomit.

'I think I need some water.' Hallie muttered, slowly making her way to one of the beds besides Maura, her eyelids fluttering as the image of Maura's butchered body burnt the inside of her skull. It was odd that they hadn't taken her to surgery, but the fact Maura was still here was a good sign that everything wasn't as bad as it seemed. Hopefully.

Whilst Sophia went to work on Maura, Hallie sat down, sipping a glass of water that a nurse had handed to her, before asking a list of thoughts that were playing on her . 'Do you know if anyone is on their way there? What about the others they can't handle both D'eath and James by themselves? And Tara and Carly were tortured too, but I told them to go back to school, do you think they'll make it? Tara can't apparate yet, or if she can she wont have her license and I didn't want any accidents they're already in a state! OH GOD!' Hallie jumped from her resting position. 'I need to go back for them! They could be in trouble! I shouldn't have just left!'
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:31 am

Sophia looked at Hallie and shook her head. "Let me heal you first before you go anywhere."said Sophia softly as she gotten her wand and pointed it at Hallie. "Renovo Artus!"said Sophia simply as the spell shot towards Hallie healing her from every bruise and cut she had on her. "There you go, your good to go."said Sophia softly. "Maura should be done by the time you get back, but she'll be under the sleeping spell."said Sophia simply.

Turning back to Maura she pointed her wand back at her. "Renovo!"said Sophia as the spell shot towards Maura repairng her inside and her organs once again. "We may have to go deeper everyone."said Sophia to the other healers as they nodded. "Vigoratus Incidere!"said Sophia as well as the other healers who pointed there wands everywhere on Maura. "Almost done, Vix!"said Sophia as the spell removed Maura's scars. "Ferula! and for the last finishing touch Somnus!"said Sophia placing Maura under the sleeping spell.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:08 pm

Hallie nodded, her eyes alert and ready to return and save her friends. The Gryffindor winced as the spell healed her bruise by her cheek and a few cuts on her arms from splintered wood where she hadn't realised she'd been scratched. Grasping her wand from her robes Hallie headed towards the door as Sophia began to start work on Maura's wounds, stating that they'd need to go deeper.

'Come with me.' Hallie said to Carth, gazing into his equally blue eyes, passion ablaze in her to return and protect her friends. Even if he didn't want to go with her Hallie would apparate away, he wasn't going to stop her - then if he did decide to come, it'd be a lot of extra help seeing as he is an auror. 'Please?' She added, hoping her politeness would get a better result.

The sound of healers muttering under their breaths over Maura's body faded in the background. Gosh knows what condition Ryo and Sam were in, and what if Tara hadn't managed to get Carly back to Hogwarts?
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:48 am

Sophia who looked at Maura one last time nodded before she smiled happily at her work. "I think we done it, good job everyone!"said Sophia softly nodding at them in approval. "I'm sorry that she isn't awake but I really want her to heal quicker."said Sophia hoping Hallie would understand. "Ok... take her to room seven please."said Sophia as the healers nodded as they rolled Maura down the corridor.

"Be careful Hallie, and bring the others back to me if they need to be healing."said Sophia softly before she walked down the corridor into room seven where Maura was now being held. Walking into the room she put a pain potion into Maura's I.V. Looking at her she checked her vital sings and nodded in approval. "Everything seems to be going good, we may have to give her some blood when she wakes up for she would be weak."said Sophia looking at Maura's pale face.

Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:24 am

Carth looked up when Hallie asked him to go with her to the Shrieking Shack to check on her friends. She didn't want to sit idly by and wait, he supposed. It made sense of course, to people like him.

Carth realized immediately that he couldn't let her go on her own. Standing, he ran a hand through his hair - one of his particularly unusual motions. He only did this when he was completely uncomfortable or worried. He had the mission at the hospital, but it was really just follow up to an investigation which was already underway. What if his patronus hadn't reached anyone? He knew it would have gotten to someone, but had the right person heard it? Perhaps there were no aurors on the way to the shack right then, and he was the only one who could help?

"Of course," He nodded stiffly. "I have to go." Carth couldn't sit by while students were tortured or worse. He had already seen Maura. What could he expect for the people still left there? Turning to Hallie, he held a hand out, feeling rather awkward for a moment. "Take us to them." He requested.
James Potter
James Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:03 pm

Hallie turned to listen as Sophia instructed her to return with the injured. Hopefully Tara and Carly had made it to Hogwarts, hopefully Sam, Darcy and Ryo were all okay and that the only i injured were Alexis and James.

Alexis and James. Even if they weren't injured she needed to bring them back, whether it mean't being burnt in the face she needed to grab hold of them and apparate with them to St Mungos, have them arrested and thrown into Azkaban.

The adrenaline was being to pump around her body as her heart rate increased with the concoction of nervousness and excitement at the thought of returning. Luckily Maura had been saved but that was the second time James had savaged her, she wasn't going to let him get away with it... Even if it mean't capturing him in the future when she became an auror.

Her eyes traced over Maura, sedated with a a sleeping draught, as she returned her gaze to Carth. An unmistakable smile of thanks spread across her face upon Carth agreeing to return to the shack with her. Not wanting to get Tara's dried blood on her hand Hallie placed her fingers around the his sleeve-covered wrist, drawing herself close to his body.

Destination. Determination. Deliberation. The three D's of apparition.
The shrieking shack. She wanted to return now more than ever. With a crack Hallie spun once around, holding Carth tight to her, envisioning the derelict building clearly in her mind.

/Exit Hallie & Carth for now.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:25 pm

With a soft pop, Andrew and Ryo appeared in Maura's room as he sighed in relief to see that she was ok.  Seeing Sophia checking on Maura's vital signs it was clear that Sophia was expecting them cause the minute she heard the pop she gotten out her wand as if ready to heal him and Ryo.  "I sense that Hallie told you we were coming."said Andrew softly as he seen Sophia nod.  "Ryo is in really bad condition Soph, he was sit by Alexis by sectumsempra."said Andrew.

He hoped that the others were ok, but he was sure that Hallie, Sam and Carth got Alexis and James. Besides, the spell that he put on James could only be undone by him or auror that know the countercurse. He was glad that Alexis and James finally get what they deserve maybe some time in the bin would help them. He could only hope, James used to be so good before Leslie died, he knew Leslie death took a hold on them both, but not enough for James to torture people.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:47 pm

When they appeared in Maura's room at St. Mungo's, Ryo immediately stumbled toward her. His vision was blurry and he could barely stand on his own but he managed to get to her and he sighed. She was okay, that was all he needed to know and he was really relieved that she was.

He looked at Andrew as he told Sophia that he wasn't doing so good. "No, I... I'm fine seriously." he said, looking back and forth from the two of them. He was clearly not okay though, his eyes were dull and almost lifeless and he was paler than he should be.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:52 pm

Sophia's eyes widened and she shook her head at Ryo's response. "No your not, Ry, your clearly hurt even I can see that!"said Sophia sighing. She expected him to be hurt, but not this bad to where he was almost in the same condition as Maura was.  Her gold eyes looking at Ryo she could sense and feel that he was in pain.  Conjuring a bed next to Maura's she knew that Ryo wouldn't want to leave Maura's side.  "Come one Ry, let me heal you please."said Sophia softly.

"Ryo your going to be ok I promise, your in good hands."said Sophia softly as she pointed her wand at him.   "Vulnera Sanentu!"said Sophia softly as she seen the wound heal and the paleness disappear from Ryo's face.  The spell helped with the blood loss some, but it was clear that he needed some more. "Scourgify!"said Sophia as the blood removed disappeared from around him.  "subsisto poena!"said Sophia hoping to make the pain go away so he wouldn't feel anything.

"The last final touch, Ferula!"said Sophia as a bandage appeared around his wound.  "Oh silly me, you don't want that to be a scar so... Vix!"said Sophia pointing her wand at the wound.  "There you go Ry, good as new once again."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. As she flicked her wand a blood packet came towards her. "We may have to put a I.V. in you so you can have some blood pumping into you, don't worry you won't feel a thing unless you prefer to take manually which is quite a bit to take seeing how you lost alot of blood."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum