New Auror-In-Training! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Auror-In-Training! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Auror-In-Training!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Auror-In-Training! - Page 3 Empty Re: New Auror-In-Training!

Post by Gisele Delacour-Quinn Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:27 pm

Hello! I read some of his app and I love him. I've got quite a few graduates so feel free to take your pick. I'm not linking you to apps because most are extremely out of date. But anyways, I have:

Jamie - Age 20 and an ex-Ravenclaw, she's just returned/about to return from a stay in Siberia and Mongolia. She had hoped to escape Europe but now she's being dragged back by an old friend to play Quidditch professionally. On her good days Jamie is grumpy and sarcasic. On her bad days she is flat out hostile. She's a bit of a tough nut to crack but more than anything she just needs someone to put aside the bad things and really get to know her.

Mira - At only 19 she's the already very pregant (as in about to pop any day) fiancee of Elijah Krum. She's best friends with Athena but isn't planning on getting caught in the same domestic lifestyle as her friend. She's unemployed, restulting in her spending too much time locked up in the house. She's quite a lonely person and is looking for some sort of purpose, though she has a habit of pushing people away. Mira is very strong willed and vain, but in no way an evil person.

Maximus - his PB is Benedict Cumberbatch so Star Trek buddies. But anyway, Max works in the Department of Muggle Relations and is in love with his job. He's just gone though some life changes by moving in with a stranger and her neice (not to mention their pet's). Max is extremely down to Earth and soft spoken. He's extremely intelligent and hates any sort of confrontation (though he is loyal enough to fight for his friends). A true ex Hufflepuff.

Robin - Age 20, former Durmstrang student. Even though he comes from a wealthy family he spends most of his time lurking in sketchy Dublin pubs and getting into trouble. He's arrogant and lazy but when you get to know him it's undeniable that he's a truly nice guy. He's a Death Eater, but more for the title than anything, so he wouldn't cause the Ministry any real trouble or be on lists.

Yup. I'm probably forgetting someone but that's all for now. But I've also got Gisele Delacour (Helenes little sister) who he might run into if they keep going on dates. Haha.
Gisele Delacour-Quinn
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:30 pm

I'm going to just go in order Smile

Jaime - Even though Carth is 2 years older, maybe they knew each other in school? He used to be sort of obsessed with Quidditch, so they at least saw each other probably. (if I'm reading that right, that she likes/plays quidditch)

Mira - Once I get a thread going with Eli, the goal was for Carth and Eli to be bros xD So I could see Carth maybe being like a family friend or something down the road? I don't know how to word it. Kind of depends on how close Carth and Eli get honestly :/

Max - Well they both work in the Ministry, so there's something. Carth is pretty friendly, though it would take Max needing help or them being stuck in an elevator to elicit any talking from Carth. That or Max could initiate it.

Robin - I'm not so sure that Carth would put up with him. Carth hates the DEs almost naturally. If Robin met him, Carth would try to get him not to be a Death Eater.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisele Delacour-Quinn Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:54 am

Jamie - Yes! In school she was way more carefree and happy so Carth might have gotten along with her quite well back then. She only got darker after he had graduated. So maybe they were pretty good friends until graduation and then when he left they list touch and havebt really seen much of eachother since?

Mira- maybe we save this one for down the road then? See how things go with Carth and Eli then figure out Mira and Carth?

Max - I could see them as unlikely buddies or work friends. You know. That person who you talk to and get along with at the office but don't spend time with outside of work? Max is pretty quiet too so that could be a problem but if we said they were already established friends that would take out the weird introduction stage.

Robin.- if Carth ever has use for an enemy then, let me know. We can skip him for now. Very Happy
Gisele Delacour-Quinn
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:15 am

Jaime - Definitely. Maybe they run into each other and have that moment of, "Don't I know you?" I don't know. Up to you!

Mira - that's probably a good idea. By that time, we'll likely have a few threads with Carth and Eli to figure it out. Smile

Max - I find that established works quite well for some characters, some better than others. In this case, I think it would likely e best. Maybe there's some kind of inter-deparment meeting, or they are each getting something to eat and agree to go to lunch or something simple like that?

Robin - enemies are always fun. Carth is bound to have plenty of them once he becomes an official auror. Since Carth doesn't know him from school, they'd either have to meet somewhere, or wait until Carth is an official Auror (a couple months perhaps, considering he's almost done.) and maybe he has to investigate him or something. That, of course, is up to you and your plots with Robin.
James Potter
James Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:03 am

So Carth sort of fell to the wayside and I'd really like to get some new threads started since mine sort of came to a standstill. Ideas? Suggestions?
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Morrison Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:27 pm

We can have the Jamie/Carth or Max/Carth threads if you want!
Maximus Morrison

Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Marek Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:39 pm

That'd be great! Very Happy Do I need to start either of those?
Simon Marek
Simon Marek
Durmstrang Graduate
Durmstrang Graduate

Number of posts : 333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:44 am

Do you want to do a thread with Hallie on her first day at work as a trainee auror?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Potter Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:32 pm

Did you want to start that one, Hallie? Max?
James Potter
James Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Rousseau Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:23 pm

I replied to Carth and Helene's thread at Elis! Sorry it took so long. Sad
Alice Rousseau
Alice Rousseau
Beauxbatons Graduate
Beauxbatons Graduate

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top