Sixth-Years' Summer - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sixth-Years' Summer - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sixth-Years' Summer

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sixth-Years' Summer - Page 4 Empty Re: Sixth-Years' Summer

Post by Kaiden Poliakoff Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:24 am

Kaiden couldn't believe how excited he was acting about being on the plane. He'd been on one before, but it always amazed him. He really needed to stop being such a dumb rich boy. Not only that he needed to associate himself with more with others that weren't purebloods like himself. As he thought about that, he realized it would be a perfect way to make his parents stop putting so much pressure on him. He really hated all they put on him.

The Slytherin looked at Addie once she asked if he'd watched a movie and he raised an eyebrow. "Of course I have!" he told her. "I might be a pureblood but I have done some muggle things." Even if I never wanted to. he added in this thoughts. Believe it or not Kaiden has had halfblood friends - before Addie. Maybe even a muggleborn friend, not that he'd ever mentioned that to others. More like he was never allowed to mention it to others.

He didn't watch a lot of movies - he wasn't allowed to thanks to his parents and their friends. But at least he knew what they were and he had watched them before. He sighed and said, "I'd actually like to watch one, but I'm not sure if I should." he said, shrugging and looking out the window at whatever was out there.
Kaiden Poliakoff
Kaiden Poliakoff
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 418

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:53 am

Adrienne glanced around and saw that Zane and Percy were both extremely invested in the idea of the movie starting. Kaiden's reaction to her question made her laugh lightly. He sounded rather affronted, so she just smiled in return.

"Easy, there." She teased, holding her hands up in mock surrender, "I was just curious." She shrugged. She understood that it was probably strange for him to hear questions like that, nonetheless be in situations like he was now.

He said he would probably enjoy watching one of the movies so Addie leaned down to pull out headsets which had been provided and passed him a set. "Here," She said as she handed it to him, "They're just about to start one."

She would admit to being a bit interested in the choice of movies, but was already feeling tired. She opened the wrapped blanket and placed it over her legs, and adjusted the small pillow behind her head. It wasn't a spectacular set up - she was always cold, and usually had trouble sleeping on planes - but it was the best she was going to get when it came to blankets or pillows. Leaning the chair back slightly, she wrapped her arms around herself and looked past Kaiden out the window.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:49 pm

Vivianna stood outside the gate with foot tapping and drink in hand. The plane holding her fellow teenagers was supposed to have landed fifteen minutes ago, and had yet to land. Shifting in her seat and taking yet another sip from the foam cup she held, the Slytherin let out a long sigh.

Honestly! There was a reason why the redhead had been steadfast in her decision to take a magical form of transport. Of course, no one else had been smart enough to follow her lead. Not even Zane had listened to her words of wisdom, and he really aught to have learned better by then.

The girl'd had little to do during this time of waiting. At first she'd worked a bit on her potions notes, until the time came that she could do no more without a caldron in front of her. Then she'd pulled out her Transfiguration summer assignment, before quickly becoming frustrated. Then, she'd come up with a rather obvious way she'd enjoy to pass the time. Plotting.

She'd plotted against Reid, she'd plotted against Zane, she'd plotted against Addie, and Percy, and that annoying little Gryffindor second-year that said the dumbest things. It was only when Vivianna had found herself plotting against Bertie, that the girl had realized that she'd perhaps gone a step or three too far.

Glancing down, the female frowned with the realization that she was almost through her eighth cup of coffee. Letting out a dramatic sigh that rivaled her last, the witch allowed her eyes to drift back to the clock once more.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top