Murder! - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Murder! - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Murder!

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Murder! - Page 4 Empty Re: Murder!

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:57 am

I thought of an idea. 

Is she going to be killed soon? Within the next few days, that is.

If so, I'd like Jack to walk in on the scene and try to save Charlotte. To add to angst.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:46 pm

Hopefully.

The plan was Jude overhears and informs death eaters
Then someone let's Charlotte out of her cell at night, saying that she is cleared to go or something (any reason that would make Charlotte be able to leave her cell thinking it's all okay - so prob Jude could do that i guess seeing as he works there).
Then Charlotte would reach the Atrium where Kat-Car awaited
Then Charlotte duels her and runs about the ministry but other death ethers are posted there and ambush her.
In the end Charlotte was going to fall in the atrium at the hands of Kat-Car
But Della was going to get the blame for it, so if Jack was there she'd know it wasn't Della :-/
Unless Jack found Charlotte's body in the ministry atrium in the morning? Perhaps she wanted to attend Charlotte's trial or something I don't know?

I was hoping for, when the fight begins, fast furious dramatic posts like in the shack xD

But I guess we need Kitty to return to go as planned, unless a different death eater did it but we don't have many do we :/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Olawale Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:18 pm

I really liked the idea of Jack trying to help Charlotte, because it'd end their rivalry spectacularly. If Kat-Car wore her mask, there'd be no reason to think Jack would be able to say it wasn't Della.

Dang... Waiting for Kitty. I leave in ten days and was hoping it'd start so I can get in on it. We should probably send her a PM.
Oliver Olawale
Oliver Olawale
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 210
Special Abilities : Leglimancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:33 pm

I sent her one to Vivianna a few days back but she hasn't come on.
I was hoping something exciting like this would bring her back I really miss her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:45 pm

Me too. =(

You may have to find someone else to kill Charlotte and we can give Kat-Car something fun to do if she returns.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Olawale Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:34 pm

Sorry for the double post - 

I'm going to wait to post in the Ministry until I know which Deathies are going to dispatch Charlotte so Jude can summon them.
Oliver Olawale
Oliver Olawale
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 210
Special Abilities : Leglimancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:02 pm

Okay that's no problem.
Just need to find some deathies, if needs be we can NPC a few to make it seem more intense.
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucien Holt Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:04 pm

Kitty hasn't been on Skype either since I sent her that message. I don't know that she's able to do anything right now.
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:32 pm

I was just reading back and Eli was going to come down and lie and say her manager/lawyer has sorted things out with the department. Her name has been cleared and she is free to go. So let's her wall out then BAM ambush.

Perhaps Eli could still do that? Unlock her and then have a few NPC death eaters.
Is Jude the killing type? Maybe he could kill her.
Jack comes in (we need some sort of reason, perhaps she has Been secretly following what the deathies were doing the day after the battle and got wind of their plan and she comes to save Charlotte?)
The number of death eaters could overwhelm Jack so she is knocked out and doesn't end up seeing who kills her so she doesn't know?

(I don't think Kitty will be back)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:43 pm

I can do! Just let me know when. Very Happy
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus