Brand New to the Site! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Brand New to the Site! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Brand New to the Site!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brand New to the Site! - Page 2 Empty Re: Brand New to the Site!

Post by Everly Bardugo Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 am

I'll go in order to keep it easier:

First, with Damitrius, I don't know that Addie would get on with her. Maybe they're rivals or enemies? It could be interesting!

Hmm. What did you have in mind with Kaiden? It could be fun to roleplaying with him! I'm open for about anything, since Addie doesn't have a whole lot goin on yet.

And then for Dylan, I could see Adrienne trying to take care of him or look out for him since he's down right now. She's super into music, too, so maybe that's how they meet?

As for Mars, I'm not sure how they'd meet, but Addie would definitely do adventures with her! Have you read the Hex Hall series? If not no worries, but if you have, it kind of reminds me of Jenna and Sophie's friendship, how these two could be. Jenna's a vamp and Soph is a witch so it's sort of fitting xD
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:18 am

I say they'd be rivals most likely. Dami tends to have more enemies than friends nowadays

Kaiden would start off being mean to her, just because he 'wants to uphold his reputation' but he'd eventually get over it and probably try to get to know her if she interests him. Could be fun to plot with that.

I think she'd made a great friend/crush for Dylan. Being super into music would definitely attract him and even if she doesn't like him that way, she'd end up attracting him. He'd definitely be close to her.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:20 am

OMG! yes they do! and I thought no one knew of that series! I just met a new bestie! yay! anyways, maybe Maura can be sneaking out and Addie see her and follows?
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:33 am

Honestly, I'd see Addie going for Kaiden over Dylan just because she loves puzzles and challenges. But she would do her best to take care of Dylan at the least. I'm totally game for Addie and Dami bring rivals. That could be super fun.

Oh my gosh. Exactly what I was thinking. I was gonna say "New Best Friend!!!" Ahh! I just finished the first one in the series about Izzy. It's so flipping cute!!
But yeah, Addie would probably be curious enough to follow!
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:38 am

Kaiden might kinda crush her ._. I'm supposed to have this plot with an arranged marriage going on, but he's going to try to get out of it and go with another girl. Maybe Addie is that girl before he gets dragged into the marriage?

Dylan would probably know he has no chance with her but that wouldn't stop the crush. He'd eventually give up though, as he doesn't fight for what he wants most of the time.

I'm totally up for a good rivalry with Dami. I've been DYING to get her an enemy/rival. Just to see how it'd play out.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:44 am

Well as always, the handler knows the character best. Even if Addie is just a friend trying to help him escape the arranged marriage, it'd be entertaining!

I'm sitting here feeling bad for Dylan now xD oh no.

And yes, definitely. Having only friendly relationships can almost be.. Dull.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:48 am

haha yay! and I started reading it, it SO good I can't put it down! anyways, you want me to start it or you?
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:49 am

Dylan will find someone some day! #foreveralone v.v lol no xD

Kaiden will probably become infatuated with her because he might think she could get him out of the arranged marriage.

And I really can't wait for this to happen between Dami and Addie now
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Taranee Knight Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:51 am

hiya I'm Sophia but you can call me Soph for short! Anyways I have Taranee here willing to rp with Addie! here some info on her! Wink

Taranee Raine, she's my 5th year Gryffindor she's a bit of a troublemaker but she doesn't like cocky or arroagant people! She does speak her mind about things, and she VERY to the point of at times! I see them being good friends seeing how they do have quite a bit in common.
Taranee Knight
Taranee Knight
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:53 am

Well if Mars is sneaking out do you want to? That way Addie kinda.. Well, not catches her, but you know what I mean.

Haha poor Dylan. He'll find someone better anyways Wink
Well that's up to Kaiden of course! We can just see where it goes.
And As for Dami I am super excited Very Happy

Did you want to start threads now or after Graduation?

Soph - yeah it sounds like they'd get on pretty well! I'd love to start a thread and just kind of see where it goes Smile
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top