Flipping to the next chapter of the book!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Flipping to the next chapter of the book! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Flipping to the next chapter of the book!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flipping to the next chapter of the book! Empty Flipping to the next chapter of the book!

Post by Nathaniel Addams Thu May 23, 2013 3:46 am

It was a week since Sarah had Emily Charlotta Potter and Emma Mollie Potter and to be honest she was wore out from it. Today Sarah was up bright and early feeding Emily and Emma in there high chair as breakfast was made on the counter with warming spells on it from keeping it from getting cold. "Daddy must of be tired, but don't worry he'll be up soon he wouldn't miss a chance to see his little princesses before he leaves for work!"said Sarah softly as she tickled there bellies as the giggled happily at them. Emily and Emma looked just like there father with there curly black hair but they had Sarah's beautiful emerald eyes that Nick loved so much. As Emma threw some applesauce across the room Sarah shook her head and laughed. "Well... aren't you just the rebellious one of the two of you?"Sarah asked as she flicked her wand at the mess.

Usually Sarah was against using magic, but Nick told her sometimes she had to at times to get things done. Sarah was a great mother, she loved her kids to death and there wasn't anything she wouldn't do for them. Unlike Cecilia though, Sarah let Nick dress in whatever he liked for Sarah thought it was cute. Today they were in a outfit nick brought them, one was purple while the other was a pink and they simply read 'daddy's little princess' on it. Which was true, they were his little princesses and her angels.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Flipping to the next chapter of the book! Empty Re: Flipping to the next chapter of the book!

Post by Nick Potter Thu May 23, 2013 4:00 am

Nick woke up in his bed and sat straight up. His right eye was slightly bloodshot from where he left his contacts in overnight. He did that a lot lately because the twins had woken him up at ridiculous times of the night and it saved time. He looked over at the clock next to him. It was just after nine. Nick wouldn't need to leave until eleven or so. He searched around the room for a pair of pants or shorts or something. He decided upon a blue and white pair of silk shorts and the white t shirt he wore to bed. Nick did his morning routine and headed downstairs. But before he went downstairs, he looked into the room that belonged to Quelyn before she left, Nick worried if she was alright sometimes, she wasn't the strongest of girls nor bravest.

He walked into the kitchen and kissed his newly engaged wife on the lips. They didn't go out much anymore with the kids and all, but the love and passion was still there. "Good morning sweetheart." He said before pouring a cup of coffee. While he let it cool he went over to his new daughters. "Good morning Emily and Emma." He said softly to the pair before kissing them both on the forehead. He sat down at the table and sipped his coffee.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Flipping to the next chapter of the book! Empty Re: Flipping to the next chapter of the book!

Post by Nathaniel Addams Thu May 23, 2013 3:41 pm

"Good morning honey, how did you sleep? it's looks like you hardly got any at all."said Sarah softly but honestly. Sarah smiled as Emily and Emma smiled at Nick happily as the kissed them. "I think that means good morning to you to!"said Sarah softly as she looked at the twins before and chuckled. "Breakfast is on the counter counter honey, but don't worry I put warming charms on it to keep it warm."said Sarah softly. Sarah looked at Nick, he looked horrible but then again she probably didn't look any better.

The twins were waking them up at ridiculous times of the night but Sarah didn't mind one bit though she loved them dearly. "How would you like to go out tonight love and have some time for ourselves?"Sarah asked him softly. "Sam said he'll watch Emily and Emma tonight, besides I think it'll be good for Sam and the twins."said Sarah softly hoping he'll think it was a good idea. "Come to think of it, I think both of my brothers shall be there, which shall be interesting!"said Sarah chuckling. Sarah's brother were great to Emily and Emma and they were a good caring loving brother and uncle.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu May 23, 2013 8:40 pm

Nick sipped on his coffee and watched the twins. They were so sweet and adorable. He loved them. He didn't know what he'd do without them and Sarah. He loved them dearly. "I slept well with you at my side. How did you sleep?" He asked softly.

Sam had never been alone with the twins, he wouldn't let the drug attic Damian around them. But he trusted Sam. Nick had really thought Sam was angry at him when he had gotten his sister pregnant, but Sam was happy that Nick had brought Sarah happiness. "That sounds nice. But is it me or has Emma been acting up lately? I don't want to leave Sam here with them if one of them are being bad." He said.

Just then a nasty rank smell had begun to linger across the room. It was clear that one of the twins had used the bathroom. Nick got up close to each of them and sniffed, it was Emily. Nick gently picked up his daughter and took her to the nursery where they had a changing table. Nick really didn't know how to change a diaper, but he'd watched Sarah do it so he was confident that he could do it. He pulled it off and tied it up before putting it in a plastic bag to be thrown away. He did everything but he wasn't able to fasten the diaper. "Sarah could you help me please?" He asked softly before taking out her diaper to the trashcan outside. He then came back in so he could see how to do it.

((Ooc: Since I'm doing the other Nesbitt, his name is Damian and he's a drug attic))
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Thu May 23, 2013 10:11 pm

"I slept very well with you by my side."said Sarah softly as she kissed him softly on the lips. Sarah was happy, she had Nick who was the love of her life and two beautiful girls who looked just like there father in her opinion but Nick seem to think they looked more like her.

Sarah nodded. "Yeah I notice it to, I think she's getting alittle jealous cause she's thinks Emily getting all the attention."said Sarah softly. "I think Sam can handle them, I mean after all he has three kids of his own."said Sarah softly. "But I do think we should become more strict on them or else there going to be like this especially Emma!"said Sarah softly. Emma was the rebellious one of the twins, she was barely a month old and she was already a troublemaker.

Following Nick to the changing room with Emma Sarah set down Emily on the table and seen that she was wet as well. Laying Emma down she unstrapped her diper and lifted her legs up as she slid the diper out of the way before putting the new diper down under Emma's bottom. Getting some baby wipes she wiped Emma's bottom and everything before she put some baby powder on her. Pulling the front up over her belly and pulling the tabs open and around her before fastening the surface. Throwing everything in the trash she heard Nick calling her for help.

"Of course honey." said Sarah softly as she picked up Emma and walked over towards Nick. As she handed Emma to Nick she turned Emily who was looking at her from the changing table. "Pull up on the front up over her belly and pull the tabs open around her and then fasten the surface."said Sarah softly as she finished fastening the diaper around Emily. "There there both all changed and cleaned!"said Sarah softly picking up Emma who started playing with her hair which was curly today. "I was going to take them to get some more baby clothes if that alright with you."said Sarah softly.

Walking towards there closet Sarah looked at what to put the on the twins before she picked a ladybug outfits for the two of them. "What do you think honey?"Sarah asked him softly.

the twins outfit

Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu May 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Nick watched as Sarah taught him how to put on the diaper, he thought he understood how to do it. When she pulled the adorable ladybug dress out of their closet Nick smiled. "I like it." He told her honestly. He took the other dress out of the closet and turned to Emily. He dressed her in the outfit and cradled her in his arms. He sat down on a plastic chair. Emily was looking up at him with a smile. His heart melted. "Hello there!" He said in a childish but joyful voice. He didn't know how he'd be able to punish them or be strict. He rocked Emily back and forth, she soon after went right to sleep. Nick carried her to her crib and gently laid her in it. He took the hat off of her head and sat it on the post of the crib. He pulled her baby blanket over her, just up to her shoulders as well as put her teddy bear next to her. Emily turned and held on to the bear and slept somewhat on her side. Nick kissed her on the forehead and turned to Sarah.

"I think that's a great idea! I don't have very much money right now but I'll get paid after practice. I should get about four hundred galleons today. So I'll get it and come home so you can go. I need to give your parents about one hundred and fifty of it though to help pay them off since they got us this nursery." Nick explained. Nick had a nice pay since he was a star on the Falcons Quidditch team. But he had a back loaded contract, so most of his money would come the last year or so of his contract.

"Speaking of, I should go get ready for it, I need to leave in about thirty minutes." He said before going upstairs.

((100 galleons= 1000 dollars))
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Fri May 24, 2013 12:34 am

Sarah smiled as Nick laid down Emily in her crib. Seeing Emma fall asleep in her arms she put her down into her crib with her name above it and put her purple blanket around her shoulders and turned the music box that was in her crib. "Well... at lease we have some time for ourselves before you leave."said Sarah softly. When he talked about paying her parents back she shook her head. "Honey you know they told us that we didn't have to pay them back and besides I gotten paid from St. Mungo's today so I have some money!"said Sarah softly. "Even though I'm on leave, Sophia and Khaat agreed to give me PTO!"said Sarah happily.

When he said he needed to get ready Sarah nodded. "Ok honey, I'll see you when you get home."said Sarah letting out a yawn. It was clear that she was tired and needed to rest. Hearing a crack that sounded like someone apperating or a house elf apparting Sarah looked at Nick before she ran downstairs towards the living room. As she did there was a house elf before. Attach to the house elf was a note that looked to be from Sophia.

Taking the note Sarah read it before smiling. "Nick honey look, Sophia gave us a house elf to help us out!"said Sarah softly. "Wasn't that sweet of her?"Sarah asked her softly before handing the note to Nick. The note simply read:

Dear Nick/Sarah,

How are you guys doing? I bet tired from keeping up with those two adorable twin girls of yours! Don't worry I know how you feel it was the same way when I had Keegan and Caspian! Well... I have something for you that might make your lives alittle easier! This is Gerda she's Mimi my house elf little sister. She's trained in everything you need, cooking, cleaning, and even taking care of kids of any kind! There's no need to pay me back, it was a gift so no need to repay me Nick!
Enjoy!
love Always,
your sister Sophia
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri May 24, 2013 1:04 am

Nick heard the echoing crack around the house. He ran downstairs quickly in his practice uniform and made sure everything was ok. After seeing it was a house elf he sighed. He read the note. Sophia was like a sister to Nick and it was a great gift, but Nick really didn't like having a house elf. He didn't like the idea of having a slave like thing. "Ok I need to go, we'll talk about.... this later." He said, Implying the house elf being the thing. Nick softly kissed his wife on the lips and went into the nursery and kissed each of the sleeping twins. He went outside and apperated away.

Nick came home at one o'clock. He checked in on the twins. Emma was laying in her crib with a frightened expression on her face from seeing the house elf. Nick pushed the house elf out of the room and shut the door. He held Emma against his chest and rocked her back and forth. "It's ok. Daddy's here." He said to the girl that started to cry.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Fri May 24, 2013 1:35 am

Sarah was asleep in her and Nick's room as she heard Emily and Emma crying from the baby walkie talkie that she had so she could hear the twins crying. Getting up Sarah rushed to the nursery. Seeing Nick pick up Emma she rushed over towards Emily. "It's ok Emmy, mommy's here nothing will hurt you I promise."said Sarah softly cradling her oldest daughter. "Maybe we should see Gerda back to Sophia honey, I don't like that she's scaring the twins, I also don't like having a slave around the house."said Sarah softly. Emily still didn't stop crying so Sarah checked to see if she needed changing but she didn't so Sarah knew she was hungry.

"Don't worry Emmy, mommy didn't forget about you and Emma"said Sarah softly as she walked over towards Nick who was still holding Emma. "Come on honey, lets get them and us something to eat!"said Sarah softly.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Fri May 24, 2013 2:09 am

Nick held Emma closer as her crying got louder when they walked past the elf. "Go outside!" Nick shouted at the creature. He wouldn't let anything scare his children. He sat Emma on his lap and bounced her up and down until she stopped crying. "You know your daddy's little girl, right? You and Emily both." He said to the girl. Nick stood up and took Emily. "You get ready to go shopping. I'll calm them down and start food, it should be done by the time you get done." He said softly. He nodded twords his check which was on the table. He sat them down on his lap. "I love you two, you two and mommy are important to me." He told the twins sweetly. Emily tried to hug Nick but Emma smacked her in the head, which resulted in Emily starting to cry. Nick put Emma in her high chair. "Bad Emma! No!" He said sternly. Nick wrapped his arms around Emily and hugged her, which made her stop crying. Nick put Emily in her high chair and turned to Sarah. "I think Emma might be jealous of Emily." He said.
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top