Howdy Partner
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Howdy Partner Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Howdy Partner

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Howdy Partner Empty Howdy Partner

Post by Ridley Ellington Sun May 12, 2013 9:17 pm

Hello Dudes and Dudettes! What a Face
So I'm Spencer and I'm obviously new to PA! Cool
Anyway I can't wait to get started here with Ridley and meet you all!
So yeah, I am awful at talking about myself and giving introductions... I'm just like an awkward potato when it comes to stuff like this Very Happy
Ridley Ellington
Ridley Ellington

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Howdy Partner Empty Re: Howdy Partner

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun May 12, 2013 9:27 pm

Hey Spencer! I'm Jemma, welcome to PA! If you have any questions or stuff, feel free to ask us, we don't bite Smile. Dw, I'm bad at introductions too - I just end up rambling forever about completely random stuff xD. Yay for potatoes? I'll be the awkward parsnip Razz.

I like the sound of Ridley. I always like reading about new characters. I play Molly Weasley (Percy's daughter, not the mother!), who is a fifth year Gryffindor, so she'd know Ridley, especially if they're in the same house. They'd totally...well idk if they'd get on or not, but they'd be interesting together.

But yeah, welcome Smile. We all love PA. Hope you come to love it here too!

Howdy Partner Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun May 12, 2013 9:28 pm

HELLO!

My name is Jackles! I've been here for awhile, so I know my way around. I also have a toooon of characters, so I'm usually available for some plotting! I'm awkward too so I'm not sure what else to say. Um. Cats are nice. Enjoy PA.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Sun May 12, 2013 9:35 pm

Hey there! Glad to have you here on PA, we love newbies!

I'm Kitty, and I have three characters, Rivah Trenton, Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt, and Vivianna Varnes. Vivianna is my only student, and a 5th year along with Ridley. Vivi can also have a bit of a temper, and if you're ever looking for an enemy, I doubt it would be difficult for Vivi to provide. I checked out your character application, I love the sound of Ridley by the way, and her dislike of Potions popped out at me. Vivianna is brilliant at potions, and made a deal with a professor involving tutoring other students. So that could be interesting if you're interested once you get settled.

As I said, glad to have ya, and if you have any questions, don't be shy about sending me (or others) a Private Message!
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Ridley Ellington Sun May 12, 2013 10:34 pm

Awww, thanks guys! You've all made me feel so welcome<3
AWKWARDNESS FTW BROS! Seriously you'll soon realize just how awkward and weird I am Very Happy
But YES, all the plots and threads with everyone once Ridley is on the go! She may not love your charries, but I will! n_n
Cats are SUPERMEGAFOXYAWESOMEHOT, along with Parsnips of course!
Ridley Ellington
Ridley Ellington

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Sun May 12, 2013 10:49 pm

This is Kitty again, I'm just logged on as a different character. Not to purposely confuse you or anything...

Glad that you're feeling welcome! And of course, cats are amazing (as is AVPM). On that note, I was just reminded of Ridley's cat. Funny thing is, Vivianna has a violent cat too. An incredibly violent cat. Her cat, Strike, is feared amongst younger students, and somewhere down the line was given the name Hellcat (my thanks to Jon, Padril Crennent, for that one). So, you know, the cats could be rivals too. For amusement purposes...

Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun May 12, 2013 10:55 pm

AVPM. Oh my goodness. You're awesomeness increased!!!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Sun May 12, 2013 11:09 pm

Silly Jackles, anyone who likes AVPM just has to be totally awesome. Wink
(Have you seen the 3rd one?? I died.)

Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun May 12, 2013 11:19 pm

I haven't. I started too but I was a bit disappointed with Darren's acting. He's not great on-book. But I will this summer, once I can sit down and just enjoy it.

Anywho, I'll stop spamming. XD
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivah Trenton Sun May 12, 2013 11:40 pm

I agree, but he only had an hour with the script before the performance. So I suppose that can forgive him. Dang, we took over a thread again, Jackles. Sorry guys!
Rivah Trenton
Rivah Trenton
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum