Music
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Music Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Music

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Music Empty Music

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:50 am

Ok. So in the chatbox, it turns out half of PA love music. Some people place a million instruments and sing in choirs. Some like me, can nearly play one instrument and other people complain when I sing.

That doesn't matter though (not because I can't stop singing, but that's beside the point).

We seem to have a fair few music lovers. People like all different bands and such. I've been listening to probably too much chart-y music atm, and need to listen to other stuff.

Favourite bands? Songs? Albums? Talk and recommend and all that here!
Or feel free to make other topics, s'up to you!

Music Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Music Empty Re: Music

Post by Nick Potter Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:11 am

Artists- 2Chainz
Katy Perry
Metallica

Songs- She thinks my tractors sexy
Good time
Catch my breath

Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:56 am

Metallica... Can I just die now? I love them...

I've been listening to a lot of different music, including in different languages. Though I barely understand what they say, I listen to a lot of Jrock. Bands like One Ok Rock and My First Story have a lot of English mixed into their songs as well as full English songs. The lead singers of said bands are brothers so that's why I love them both cx Songs from One Ok Rock that are good are, Re:make, Deeper Deeper, Clock Strikes and C.h.a.o.s.m.y.t.h. Now My First Story, some good songs are, Second Limit, and Bullet Radio.

Now for English music... I listen to bands and the genre of rock music that some would call "emo music". These bands are ones like Sleeping with Sirens, Pierce the Veil and Her Bright Skies. Kelin Quinn(singer of Sleeping with Sirens) is an amazing singer who's voice reaches vocal ranges most males cannot do. He's like my role model. Dome good songs they have are If You Can't Hang, Do It Now, Remember It Later, and If I'm James Dean, You're Audrey Hepburn. Vic Fuentes(singer of Pierce the Veil) is Mexican Irish which makes their music all the more fun. You hear classical guitar in many of their songs like, Bulls in the Bronx - which is dedicated to a girl. Olivia Penpraze, who commited suicide a couple years ago... - and another one that has the guitar is um... Besitos. Lastly, the singer of Her Bright Skies, Johan Brolin, is just am amazing singer. He's German and you'd never guess he was if you didn't look it up. He has like no accent when he sings in English. Some goods songs from them are Little Miss Obvious, Love Kills and Ghosts of the Attic.

I might've gone a little overboard with that paragraph... But those three bands are just amazing.

Oh! And Pierce the Veil has a song featuring Kellin Quinn. It's called King for a Day. It's a really good song.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:05 am

I like anything I can sing too (eerything but most rap, dub step, or heavy metal/ screaming) I even tend to hum to classical music. Then I've witness my own peice for the piano I play the flute and today I learned how to do a drum roll. And I know the basics of the guitar.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top