TV Shows - The good, the bad and the ugly!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

TV Shows - The good, the bad and the ugly! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

TV Shows - The good, the bad and the ugly!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TV Shows - The good, the bad and the ugly! Empty TV Shows - The good, the bad and the ugly!

Post by Molz Weasley Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:46 am

Ok. I need a new TV show to watch. So I've decided to make a topic on it.

Everyone will obviously have different opinions and such. But yeah. Plus we need to discuss more things. Because PA is full of awesome people so we should chat even more to increase our awesome levels.

Ones I like: Gilmore Girls, Friends, Numb3rs, Veronica Mars, House, Bones...probably more I've forgotten.

Can't think of any bad ones, though I know they exist.

Go forth and discuss!
Molz Weasley
Molz Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 180

Back to top Go down

TV Shows - The good, the bad and the ugly! Empty Re: TV Shows - The good, the bad and the ugly!

Post by Brian Sullivan Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:56 am

If you like Friends you should check out How I Met Your Mother. Similar in that they are a group of friends. My personal favorite shows are The Office ( US ), Community, Lost, Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and Game of Thrones.
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

TV Shows - The good, the bad and the ugly! Empty Re: TV Shows - The good, the bad and the ugly!

Post by Nick Potter Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:08 am

Good: WWE Monday night Raw
Secret life of the American teenager
Adventure Time!

Bad: Lost

Ugly: the office
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sullivan Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:14 am

You fiend, Nick!

How is the Office ugly, come on, it's bad at the very least.
Brian Sullivan
Brian Sullivan
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:21 am

Good: Wilfred
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:37 am

Likes: anything with a dramatic plot line and the walking dead.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:02 am

Oh don't get me started.

My top tier shows : Sherlock. Arrested Development. 30 Rock. Parks and Recreation. Doctor Who.
Honorable Mentions : The Office, US and UK. How I Met Your Mother. Adventure Time.
Ones I Watch Anyway : New Girl. The Mindy Project. Hell's Kitchen.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:02 pm

Brian: Yeah, I've seen random episodes here and there. Seems good, may have to watch it! After exams, of course...

What is with the Office ugliness?? I've never seen it, but I've generally only heard good things about it. The UK one in the UK, anyhow. Americans don't often get our sense of humour :/.

TV Shows - The good, the bad and the ugly! Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Krum Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:45 pm

Good: full house, secret life, pretty little liers, the lieing games, the walking dead, bates motel, one tree hill, gossip girl, degrassi, icarly, rugrats, csi, ncis, criminal minds, numbers, bones, bun heads, make it or break it, family guy, the old scooby doo, power puff girls, the brady bunch, savd by the bell, i love lucy, the nanny, zoey 101 peper anne the king of queebs home improvement everybody loves raymond. the beverly hillbillies bewitched boy meets world. Gren acers
those are all the show i can remeber the names of that i watched ad loved through out my whole life

bad most of the new ones for kids
ugly adventure tim, i have second graders and forst greaders who watch the and it is soo not appropriate.
Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:37 pm

I loooooved The UK Office, and I'm American. I prefer it actually. It had a shorter run and it was more inappropriate, but it was much more organic. The US, I think, peaked and kept going. They also didn't really stick with the documentary pretense.

I love Adventure Time, Cec! I watch it with my five year old cousin. He's too young to understand the references, so it ends up being entertaining for both of us.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top