Role-playing partner/s - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Role-playing partner/s - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Role-playing partner/s

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Role-playing partner/s - Page 3 Empty Re: Role-playing partner/s

Post by Artemis R. Knox Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:37 pm

Anywhere in the school's fine. Though, being a musician, Dylan would probably be in the Music Classroom.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate van Der Wyle Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:41 pm

Kate dances, so that would kinda make sense for her too. = ) Would you like to start a thread?
Kate van Der Wyle
Kate van Der Wyle

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Krum Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:25 pm

Oliver Krum
Oliver Krum

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:50 pm

I have quite a few characters for you to pick from. Very Happy

Isadora Kirke - She's a Hufflepuff fifth year like Kate and she's generally quite shy and retiring, doesn't have many friends. She'd be quite happy to be Kate's friend, though! I doubt they'd be particularly close but perhaps they study together or something? Dora is a good listener too so Kate could rant at her all she likes. Smile

Cerelia Avery - A Ravenclaw sixth year, she's quick-witted and very acerbic. She's not very kind to those she doesn't trust and often has a nice, thinly-veiled insult waiting for anyone that talks to her. She has serious propriety issues and is trying to find a foothold in Pureblood society as a woman and while she isn't overly fond of Hufflepuffs, she does have a knack for Potions and could be a help to Kate in that department.

Melissa Finnigan - She's a free-loving, sixth year Gryffindor who smokes too much, drinks too much and ran away with her on-again-off-again boyfriend to the caribbean so she's no use to Kate currently. Razz

Elliot Finnigan - He is Millie's twin brother who does much of the same but isn't as fun and is much more broody and miserable. He's got no time for idiots and was once a fierce rival in academia to many of the Ravenclaws but he's lost the will to go on and would rather layabout. He could probably be maybe an attempted flame on Kate's part? Sort of, they tried to date a few times but never got into the swing of it and gave up and are probably friends..

Cordella Quinn - My Slytherin! Sixth year, again. She's a bit of a bohemian, just like Millie but has a little more restraint, less tattoos and is rather fond of girls; which might benefit Kate's inner turmoil - or it might not. Della's scene is mostly seedy clubs in Dublin or Belfast and she bobs around her home country of Ireland a lot. She has a habit of disappearing and is currently dating Gisele Delacour - not that anyone knows - but I reckon she'd be a good friend to Kate; she doesn't have a problem with anyone.

Daedalus D'Eath - My other Slytherin! Sixth Year. He's dying. He's perpetually in a mood because of that and is no help to anyone or himself. He's no fun. XD
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:53 pm

So horrifically sorry it took me this long. :/
I started the thread for Vivianna and Kate, it's right here.
I think you said you'd like for them to start off rocky, and one of the best ways to irritate Viv is to interrupt her when she's not in a good mood and wants to be left alone. It hasn't been the best day for Vivianna in this thread, so do with it what you will. Smile
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:21 pm

Hi I'm Maura,
I have Maura here, she's a sixth year hufflepuff so she's one year above Kate. I was thinking they could be besties! Besides Maura was used by Kaiden just because she's a vampire and she's a bit shy.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate van Der Wyle Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:11 am

Vivianna Varnes wrote:So horrifically sorry it took me this long. :/
I started the thread for Vivianna and Kate, it's right here.
I think you said you'd like for them to start off rocky, and one of the best ways to irritate Viv is to interrupt her when she's not in a good mood and wants to be left alone. It hasn't been the best day for Vivianna in this thread, so do with it what you will. Smile

That's okay! I have been busy anyway. = ) I'm looking at it now, thank you!

Maura Goldstein wrote:Hi I'm Maura,
I have Maura here, she's a sixth year hufflepuff so she's one year above Kate. I was thinking they could be besties! Besides Maura was used by Kaiden just because she's a vampire and she's a bit shy.

That sounds great, Kate could use a bestie! Would you like to start an RP?

Elijah Krum wrote:I have quite a few characters for you to pick from. Very Happy

Isadora Kirke - She's a Hufflepuff fifth year like Kate and she's generally quite shy and retiring, doesn't have many friends. She'd be quite happy to be Kate's friend, though! I doubt they'd be particularly close but perhaps they study together or something? Dora is a good listener too so Kate could rant at her all she likes. Smile

Cerelia Avery - A Ravenclaw sixth year, she's quick-witted and very acerbic. She's not very kind to those she doesn't trust and often has a nice, thinly-veiled insult waiting for anyone that talks to her. She has serious propriety issues and is trying to find a foothold in Pureblood society as a woman and while she isn't overly fond of Hufflepuffs, she does have a knack for Potions and could be a help to Kate in that department.

Either of those is fine with me. Cerelia sounds interesting though, maybe she has to tutor Kate at Potions, but isn't going to enjoy it?
Kate van Der Wyle
Kate van Der Wyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:42 pm

Dylan/Kate

There's the thread, sorry it took so long!
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate van Der Wyle Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:30 am

That's okay! = )
Kate van Der Wyle
Kate van Der Wyle