The Extraordinarily Ordinary Journal of Charlie Blair
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Extraordinarily Ordinary Journal of Charlie Blair Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Extraordinarily Ordinary Journal of Charlie Blair

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Extraordinarily Ordinary Journal of Charlie Blair Empty The Extraordinarily Ordinary Journal of Charlie Blair

Post by Charlotte Blair Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:47 pm

Okay so maybe I should start of with introducing myself... to a book... Yeah, that's not gonna work... Oh well. I've done weirder things.

So I'm Charlotte Kari Blair, Witch extraordinaire. Not really, though I do think I'm pretty awesome. So, Abi(my best friend) thought that I was being angst-y and recommended(forced) me to get a journal. Although, I don't think I'm being angst-y at all. I think it's all in her head, but I admit, I have been complaining a lot recently what with our last year nearly finishing and all. But isn't that what best friends are for? To listen to each other rant and stuff? Yeah some best friend you are Abi.
The Extraordinarily Ordinary Journal of Charlie Blair Tumblr_lntqh7i5w41qbzaheo1_500
This is Abi... at an outdoor restaurant next to a beach we went to a couple of summers ago... Isn't she attractive

So I guess you're my best friend now. You get to listen to me rant and vent and all that good stuff while I PMS, That'll certainly be fun!!! Hint: that was sarcasm... I tend to use that a lot. It's like a second language. Seriously I speak it fluently... that and Spanish. Wow I'd love to go to Spain.

Anywho!

Guess that's it for now..... I'll be back...maybe.

~Charlie
_________________________________________________________________________________

I hate my parents. I would like to make that clear right now. Oh and Hey! Haven't talked to you in a while journal thing. It's been nearly a year? Year and a half? Since I've written in you. So it's been only eight months since I've started my dream job and my parents have gone and ruined it for me, just like everything else in my life. I am extremely unamused.

They've decided to set me up with a dude I don't even know!! And when I tried to calmly and rationally (aw, who am I kidding I totally blew up) explain to them all the reasons why I didn't want to marry the guy they told me how I was an "embarrassment to the family" and how they "wish I wasn't such a screw up"

Ha funny....

Last time I checked I was the one to get twelve OWLs... yep, count 'em TWELVE FREAKING OWLS and then not to mention the NEWTs... There's a reason why they're called NASTILY EXHAUSTING WIZARDING TESTS... Screw up indeed.

I'm sick of putting up with all their crap. I'm blowing this Popsicle stand (that's what the hip kids say right?) Guess where I'm going?

The Extraordinarily Ordinary Journal of Charlie Blair 31877109832336292_8MGYnFNE_c
Yup! hail the Queen and all that junk. I'm starting a new life and I'll show everyone that I can do it.

I'll write to you when I've hopped the pond!

~Charlie

__________________________________________________________________________________

So I was able to find a pretty nice apartment up in London, which is awesome because St. Mungo's which is an awesome Hospital is located here. I just finished unpacking the few items that I had with me when I got a very angry sounding Howler from Abi... Yeah, should've expected that. Then she flooed here. SHE FLOOED HERE. I don't even remember giving her the address. I'm pretty sure that I did, my memory can be abysmal, but it was startling nontheless.

The Extraordinarily Ordinary Journal of Charlie Blair Tumblr_m51isrpjqC1rtzouzo1_500_large

She gave me the glare... I told her to hold it while I grabbed the camera. She wasn't a very happy bunny, but whatever, I got the glare on camera. I just can't take her seriously though. She got distracted at the end, probably by the loud bang that we heard next door.

I keep hearing things like that, and either I just don't want any confrontation with my new neighbor, or I'm just too damn lazy to get up off my butt and tell them to cut it out... Probably the latter. How did I ever get this far in life?

~Charlie
__________________________________________________________________________________

So I realized that you probably don't know how I look... But I guess you don't need to since, you know... you're a bunch of binded up paper... But what the hey! I have more pictures of myself then I know what to do with... I wonder what that says about me...

The Extraordinarily Ordinary Journal of Charlie Blair Evangeline_lilly_70
Abi and I went to the beach(we love the beach) and I decided to make sweet love to the camera... Sexy aren't I? I forgot to use the potion to make the photo move, but I still think I look charming.

The Extraordinarily Ordinary Journal of Charlie Blair 2hwfg93
This is me contemplating the meaning of life, or checking out a hot guy... either/or

The Extraordinarily Ordinary Journal of Charlie Blair Tumblr_inline_mfsvwdF0O01rt2432
Look at her with her little Muggle thinga-ma-bob... Just kidding I know that's a cell phone...Ah, Abi, I'm pretty sure someone just used a large word in front of her. Don't they know it confuses her? She'd probably hit me if she knew I wrote that... She comes around a bit too frequently, I'm gonna need to hide this thing....

~Charlie

Charlotte Blair
Charlotte Blair

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top