Food for a thought? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Food for a thought? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Food for a thought?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Food for a thought? - Page 2 Empty Re: Food for a thought?

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:19 pm

Maura chuckled and rolled her eyes at her comment. "Oh yes, you know we 'humans' have to say strong!"said Maura smirking. Maura knew that Vivi had been around vampires long enough that she was used to vampires drinking blood. "I'm glad your used to all this, usually people would be gross out by all this."said Maura honestly. She was glad that Vivi was different, she wouldn't know what to do if she had a friend who didn't like her for what she was now.

Maura shrugged at her comment. "I honestly don't know, it could be anyone for all we know!"said Maura honestly. "But then again, it might be Liesl Dolohov for all we know!"said Maura. "Although I hope it isn't."said Maura crossing her arms it was obvious that she didn't like the girl, it wasn't like it was hated. But Liesel hated her as well, so it was even.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:01 pm

"I'm glad too," Vivianna replied honestly. "Wouldn't wanna loose my Mars just because I'm a little squeamish about blood," the Slytherin joked, completely making light of the situation. She took a minute to chuckle at both the situation and the conversation, before allowing her amusement to die.

"Well, you know I'm all for Slytherin Heads," the redhead started off slyly, "but even I hope they don't give Liesl all that power. Merlin, if I'm unique, then Dolohov is downright insane. You don't have to share a common room with her, I swear, some of the things she says sometimes..."

Vivianna was fully aware that Maura didn't like her housemate, but Vivianna hardly liked her either. The way the girl poisoned the minds of the younger years was just wrong.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 1004

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:46 pm

Maura chuckled at her comment. "I'm glad Vivi, although I wished people would be as calm as you about it it's just blood!"said Maura rolling her eyes. "People are always telling me 'Oh Maura you changed, your not the same as you used to be!' god I'm a vampire now and people change you know!"said Maura obviously annoyed by all this.

Maura chuckled and nodded. "Ugh... I know, I think giving her that much power is going to her head literally!"said Maura honestly. "What kind of things does she say?"Maura asked her smirking. Maura heard her talking before about crazy stuff, but she wondered what else the crazy girl said behind close walls.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:07 pm

"I'm sorry Mars," the Slytherin said, knowing that there wasn't really anything she could do, "people are stupid." She then chuckled for a moment, her words bringing back old memories of the two girls. Whenever Vivianna had made a comment like that, about generalized humanity, Maura would always have a retort. The Hufflepuff had changed, but so what?

"I know," the younger girl drawled, as they further bonded over their mutual dislike for one of her own housemates. "She always says the stupidest stuff, I swear, one time I heard her going on and on about all the things she was going to do once she was the Dark Lady. I mean, Salazar save us from that insanity!" Vivianna told her friend, clearly exasperated.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:19 am

Maura shrugged it off. "It's no big deal, like I even care what they think anyways."said Maura honestly. "You know people are stupid at times, especially those who are dimwhitted not to know that vampires drink human blood!"said Maura rolling her eyes. "Of course we can drink animal blood, but it doesn't make us as strong as human blood."said Maura.

Maura almost spat out her pumpkin juice that she was drinking at what Vivianna just told her. Swallowing her pumpkin juice Maura busted out laughing. "Oh my gosh, are you serious she honestly thinks she'll become that?"Maura asked her laughing. "Dear god she's bloody mad and losing it!"said Maura honestly.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivianna Varnes Wed May 01, 2013 2:20 am

"Tell me about it! I'm mean, I have a better chance of that than she does. And you know I'm not interested in all the Death Eater blood purest crap," Vivianna told her friend bluntly. Sometimes, she really worried about the sanity of her housemates. Some, like Liesl, were missing at least a few marbles. And then, one had to take into account all the people who would go around the bend after being forcing to listen to the things that spewed from certain people's lips.

Covering her mouth as she yawned, the Slytherin turned to her friend and said, "Merlin, I'm tired." The teenager hadn't realized how sleepy she was until that yaw, and now her Slytherin green down comforter suddenly seemed like a rather nice place to be.
Vivianna Varnes
Vivianna Varnes
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top