A perfect day gone wrong - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A perfect day gone wrong - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A perfect day gone wrong

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A perfect day gone wrong - Page 2 Empty Re: A perfect day gone wrong

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:51 pm

"Your welcome, you know I will do anything for you even if it means me getting hurt in the proces."said Sam softly. Samo shook his head as she said.it was his fault that he was hurt. "No it's your fault Kay it' s mine, I'm the one who put you in this mess."said Sam as he winced in pain. "I' m glad your ok, I don' t know what would of happened if I didn' t come."said Sam softly. Sam didn' t want to think about that, it made him sick just thinking about it. As the nurse came.in she smiled at Sam as he smiled back at her. "Oh good your up, you can eat and take.your medience."said the nurse.

Sam groaned as she said that, he hated taking potions more then taking muggle medience his mum gave him. "Ugh... Alright fine, I' ll take it but if I fall asleep after it Kay will stay in here if she wants."said Sam. The nurse nodded "Very well, now eat.your soup Mr. Nesbitt."said the nurse as she gave him his soup. As Sam ate the soup he was giving his potions which were making him sleepy once again. "Stupid medience making me tired!"said Sam cursing to himself. "I love you Kay, I hope you know that."said Sam as his emerald eyes closed.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

A perfect day gone wrong - Page 2 Empty Re: A perfect day gone wrong

Post by Kaleigh Witt Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:12 am

Kaleigh looked at him staying silent but taking in every word he was saying. She heard the nurse come into the room. "Oh.. I'll stay here until you wake up again then Sam." She said smiling softly when he said he might fall asleep. Kaleigh stared into his emerald green eyes, getting lost a bit in them as he closed them. Her mind focused on the last words he said before he fell asleep. Sure, they said it a lot with being best friends and all but this time it seemed different. It was like he actually meant it.

Kaleigh bit her lip unsure on what to do, she settle on sitting in the chair and waiting until he awoke again like she said. It was several hours later and Sam was still asleep. Kaleigh had eventually fallen asleep herself curled up in the chair.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Number of posts : 96

http://www.dumbledoresarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum