A perfect day gone wrong
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A perfect day gone wrong Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A perfect day gone wrong

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A perfect day gone wrong Empty A perfect day gone wrong

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:44 pm

It was the New Year and Sam was.walking through the park heading towards the frozen lake to meet Kay to exchange New Year gifts. As he reached the bench that was in front of the lake, he looked around for her. It wasn't like her to be late, she was usually here by now waiting for him on the bench or there smiling at him holding out her present for him. "Maybe she's just running a bit late."Sam thought to himself. As he sat down and put Kay's present beside him which was a necklace which matched her bracelet he gotten her on Christmas. Hearing a crunch Sam looked down at what he stepped on and seen it was Kay's bracelet.

Bending down Sam picked it up and looked around confused. "Kay!"Sam cried as he looked down and seen a note written to him. As he picked it up he read it he crumbled the note up with fire in his eyes. "Those bastards!"Sam cried angerly as he looked at Kaleigh bracelet and looked at before holding it tightly in his hand. "Don't worry Kay, I'm going to find you I promise."said Sam softly to himself. Putting Kay's bracelet into his black leather jacket he read the note in his right hand wondering where these idiots took her.

All the sudden it clicked to him as he had flashbacks of him being beat up at.a abanded warehouse. "Bloody idiots."Sam said shaking his head. "Hold on Kay, I'm coming."said Sam softly as he thought the the warehouse and apperated there. As he did he looked around hearing Kay's screams which made him even more angry. Looking up the stairs he ran his hands through his hair looking at.the stairs before climbing them. "Hold on Kay I'm coming!"Sam cried as he climbed to the second.floor looking for her but didn't see her anywhere.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

A perfect day gone wrong Empty Re: A perfect day gone wrong

Post by Kaleigh Witt Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:58 pm

Kaleigh screamed loudly as the knife was dragged down her side for a fifth time now. She was chained to a wall, her shirt was ripped showing most of her stomach where gashes lined it as blood dripped onto the floor. She sighed heavily as the knife was taken off her for a second giving her time to think. Before this, she was sitting on a bench waiting for Sam so she could give him his new years present. It was just a simple book about everything Sam could learn about animals. She knew how much he liked animals and how much he loved to read.

She looked at her surroundings seeing the book a few feet away, it was torn to shreds and was lying everywhere. This made a tear fall down Kaleigh's cheek, though she knew Sam wouldn't care much of the book after he found her, if he ever found her. All of a sudden the knife was being dragged down her side again. Kaleigh wailed loudly in pain, closing her eyes as she waited for the knife to be pulled away again.

When it had, she felt her breath quickening. She was losing a lot of blood and on top of that was starting to feel a bit dizzy. She felt the guys start to tug at her pants. "NOOOOO" She squealed loudly, squirming as much as the chains that held her to the wall would allow her. "HEEELLLPP!!!" She shouted, hoping someone would hear her. She heard the snap of her button as it popped off and it a wall.Kaleigh busted out in tears now wishing Sam was there to help.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Number of posts : 96

http://www.dumbledoresarmy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:38 pm

Hearing Kaleigh scream again, Sam winced in pain and ran up to the third floor and sighed not seeing her. There were only four floors, she had to be on the the other floor that was above him. Running up to the fourth floor he listened to Kaleigh's screaming that rang through the whole warehouse. "Hold on Kay I'm coming!"Sam cried as he busted through door after door trying to find her. Coming to the last door he.seen it was lock which made him growl in anger. As he kicked the door down it crashed to the ground as he looked around and.seen.Kaleigh chained to the wall.

"Kay!" Sam cried running towards her, but as he did he was hit across the head a board sending him to the ground. Coughing up blood he wiped his mouth and glared at the guy who hit him. "Why hello Sam, glad you could come we were just having fun with Kaleigh here." said Jacob smirking as he ran his hands down Kaleigh's face. "Let her go, it's me that you want!"said Sam angerly before tackling him. "Nah it's more funny seeing you wince in pain as we hurt your friend here."said Jacob smirking.

Seeing another guy run a knife across Kaleigh stomach he punched Jacob out before he tackled the other guy. "Hold on Kay."said Sam softly as he gotten punched in the face. As he ripped off.Kaleigh pants he headed towards her shirt before Sam tackled him punching him. "Don't you touch her again!" said Sam.angrily as he threw.one last punch before he was out cold. "Kay I'm so sorry!"Sam cried getting out his wand as he flicked them at her chains freeing her. "Not so fast Nesbitt!" Jacob cried as he hit Sam in the back.with a board sending him to the ground as he kicked him. "Run Kay!"Sam cried coughing up more blood.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleigh Witt Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:48 pm

Kaleigh's eyes widened as Sam kicked down the door. "Sam!!" She shouted as a board came in contact with his head. She closed her eyes wincing at the sickening sound it made. Suddenly hands were touching her face. Kaleigh jerked her head away, but was starting to lose energy to fight them off. She barely made a sound when the knife was dragged across her stomach. She felt herself starting to lose consciousness.

"Sam..." She uttered helplessly as her pants was pulled off her. She was in to much pain to even feel a slight bit embarrassed of being chained to a wall with her underwear showing. Kaleigh felt the chains disappeared thanks to Sam. She could barely make out what he was saying at this point. She noticed her body had collapsed to the ground without her realizing it. She was laying in a pool of blood, her eyes slowly closing. "S...Sam..." She muttered looking over at him with desperation in her eyes.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:18 am

"Kay!" Sam cried seeing his vision fade in and out. after a couple of minutes he was back to normal and stood up throwing a punch at the guy as he was out cold on the ground. "Kay I'm so sorry!"said Sam softly as he gotten out his wand and flicked it at her cleaning up her wounds and healing her as much as he could. "Kay stay with me!"Sam cried as he scooped her up in his arms. Hearing her breathing heavily Sam put his lips on hers and breath into her.mouth sending some of his energy and.magic to her. It left him.a bit weak but all he was worried about was Kay.

"Stay with me Kay!"said Sam brushing a piece of her out of her eyes looking at her with pleading eyes. "Don't.worry Kay, your going to be ok I promise."said Sam softly as he apperated.to St.Mungo' s. As he did he felt his energy as he set down.Kaleigh as he fell to his knees. Feeling his vision leave home, he passed out cold on the floor in front of Kaleigh.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleigh Witt Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:31 am

"Sam...." Kaleigh said quietly one more time before falling into darkness. Kaleigh awoke hours later in a hospital bed. Disheveled and confused, she sat up quickly feeling her stomach. She remembered what had happened earlier that day as she felt scars on her stomach. There was no pain anymore though. She felt a slight headache coming along though but other then that she felt pretty good. She deducted that she was at St. Mungos.

Suddenly she remembered Sam was there too. "Sam!!" She hollered. A nurse rushed over too her trying to make her lie back down. "Sam! Sam Nesbitt! Where is he?? Surely he is here too?" She asked frantically, worrying for her friend. "Where is Sam??" She asked again attempting to get out of bed.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:21 pm

"He's in the room across from you Miss. He' s still asleep due to us putting him under a sleeping potion. "Your friend here, has a concusion and broken bones in almost every area of his body it' s a miracle he' s alive."said the nurse. "You wish to see him you can, but remember he's still asleep. "We heard his story of why you two were here, I must say I wish I had a friend like Sam or even a boyfriend like him!"said the nurse. "Don' t let go of him, guys like him are hard to find, come I' ll take you to Sam."said the nurse.

As she lead her Sam' s room, she stepped aside for Kaleigh to see how Sam was. Sam breathing was steady as his chest rose up and down. As she went over and checked Sam' s vial signs she flashed a light in his eyes and nodded. "Seems to be ok, and he has the most beautiful emerald eyes I ever seen!" said the nurse honestly. "I' ll leave you to alone, I' ll be back in a hour."said the nurse as she walked out and closed the door behind her.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleigh Witt Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:19 pm

Kaleigh watched as the nurse checked his vital signs and complimented on his eyes. She had lost all train of thought when she said to Kaleigh that she wished she had a friend like Sam or even a boyfriend like him. She had never really thought of Sam in a boyfriend kind of way before, but now that the nurse brought it up, it was true that she had always had a crush on him. He was the one she went too whenever she needed help. She certainly never plans to let him go. No matter what happens.

She walked over to his bed, pulling a chair up to it in the process getting it as close as she could. Sitting down, she took his hand into his sighing heavily. "Sam.. I'm so sorry this happened..." She placed her head in her arms on his bed and closed her eyes. It was her fault he was like this right now, she felt so bad because of it all.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:43 pm

It was.an hour later Sam opened.his.emerald eyes and looked around the plac slightly confused where he was at. As he tried to sit up he.winced in pain as pain shot through his right side. Seeing that he had a white cloth bandage wrapped aroud his waist he remembered that he was in a fight while he was saving Kaleigh. Looking down he seen Kaleigh was asleep with her hand in his. Smiling as he seen her sleeping peacefully, he was glad she was ok.

Sam always had a crush on her, but never did anything about it due to her being with Jimmy. There wasn' t anything in the world that he wouldn' t do to keep Kaleigh safe and out of harms way. He always tried to.protect her, but this time he failed almost having her rape by those creeps and almost losing her. He couldn' t bare if he lost Kaleigh, she was his best friend and been since they met in his muggle school after he gotten beat up. She was his.everything, the reason why he fought to protect everything he loved.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleigh Witt Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:50 pm

Kaleigh yawned heavily opening her eyes slowly. She hadn't realized that she was that tired. She barely remembered falling asleep, sitting up but keeping her hand in Sam's, she looked at Sam and grinned. "Sam!!!" She squeezed his hand, holding back from jumping on him and giving him a hug because she knew it would hurt him. "Oh Sam.. Thank you" She said biting her lip as a tear escaped her eye. "I'm so sorry that you got hurt in the process of saving me." She looked down at the floor as she said this.

"It's all my fault that you're hurt." She said breathing heavily, near tears. "I'm so... so... sorry" She said closing her eyes as another tear escaped. She shook her head in embarrassment as she continued looking at the floor.
Kaleigh Witt
Kaleigh Witt

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top