Big break
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Big break Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Big break

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big break Empty Big break

Post by Alexander Jones Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:15 am

Alex again had another bad day. While doing some solo training for Quidditch, he had been practicing finding the snitch faster, so he would win the next game. As he flew around in the air, he could feel the wind getting stronger. His fault for flying around during winter, he held the broomstick as hard as he could. But to make matters worse, a joker had let out the bludger, and of course, Alex being the only guy in the air at the moment, he was an obvious target. The bludger hid his leg, and sent him flying towards the ground, Alex wished one of the skills he knew would help him out of that, but doing parkour would make matters worse, and nothing else he knew would help him, as he quickly ate the ground, face first, passing out.

Alex's eyes fluttered open as he was in the hospital wing, he tried to look around with his blurred vision, as his eyes calibrated he saw that he was in one of those beds, he saw the nurse walking away, Alex tried to get up, but the pain in his chest stopped him, as he rested his head on the pillow. Then Alex realized there was someone next to him, a certain blond girl, recognizable.

((Yeah, bad post, the blond girl is you if you didn't know, Amelia. Sorry if you feel godmodded.))
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Big break Empty Re: Big break

Post by Amelia Macmillan Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:31 am

“Hey, you’re awake. You gave us all a scare,” Amelia cooed seeing eyes looking at her. “Trust me don’t try to get up it will hurt a lot, I learned that this summer after I fell from my broom,” shad added. She put the book she had been reading down. She certainly wasn’t going to leave Alex here alone knowing his sister wouldn’t show.

“Do you want me to get a nurse?” she asked. She didn’t want to call anyone over unless Alex wanted her to. She didn’t care one way or another; they weren’t going to get her to leave.

((Don't worry))
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:10 am

Once Amelia talked, Alex remembered what had happened to him. He just didn't know how long he had been in that state, "How long have I been out?" Alex asked curiously, as he looked around. He knew that Candy wouldn't show up, which was a stupid move, because Alex could've let her drop off the astronomy tower, and not spend his energy pulling her fat butt up. But he had done it anyway, and it would've been nice for her to come. Alex looked at Amelia, as he scratched the back of his head.

"Nah, I don't need one, your the only thing I need right now." Alex said in a voice that sounded like he was just waking up. As he looked at Amelia he remembered that he had kissed her when he was trying to cheer her up, and then had gone a couple of days without talking to her.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:04 pm

“Two days,” Amelia said. A lot had happened in two days but nothing that needed to be retold. She had remembered her run in with Candy in the hallway; it was awkward to say the least. She could see that Candy still cared in her eyes but that wasn’t something she could proof.

She awkwardly looked away. It had been a while since they had talked last long enough for her to date and break up with Chad and start dating Lance. She wasn’t sure what happened between them in the Common Room part of her didn’t want to know since she was with Lance.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top