Another Slytherin in the house! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Another Slytherin in the house!  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Another Slytherin in the house!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Slytherin in the house!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Slytherin in the house!

Post by Derry Flanagan Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:53 am

hey! Smile
considering she doesn't like annoying people, Derry might be a candidate for an eventual enemy Very Happy
Derry Flanagan
Derry Flanagan
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 69

Back to top Go down

Another Slytherin in the house!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Slytherin in the house!

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Hey!

I have...um...two or three characters who would love to meet Shadow.

First, Hitame Higurashi - Fourth year, Gryffindor. She's been obliviated, so she doesn't remembr much about anything...Maybe they're enemies Hit had developed a tolrance o Slytherins...but some just plan annoy her.

Damtrius d'Eath - Sixth year, Gryffindor Half-Vampire. Not your typical Gryffindor. While she is brave and stubborn, Damitrius comes from a family of Death Eatersand Slytherins(and Ravenclaws) so she is a Dark Follower to try and fit in with her family. Thy might be able to be friends

Finally, Ryo Hiroku - Seventh Year, Hufflepuff Vampire. He's quite the antisocial person, though he is an intern at the Ministry. And he is the Hufflepuff prefect. Ryo doesn't really have anything against people...unless they bug him...then he'll get mad and retaliate against them...I'm not sure what he could be...
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Thompson Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:31 am

I got Talon here who seems like they could get along well, their personalities are quite alike Razz
Danny Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 317
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Macnair Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:53 pm

Andrei: anywhere is fine, but she'll probably be at the lake, library or Astronomy Tower
Hit: sure, I think they will make good friends
Derry: Oh goodness, I read his app he will sure annoy her! Razz
Danny: I can see them being besties or something along those lines! Wink

Anyone else for Shadow? She needs enemies and a love interest!
Shadow Macnair
Shadow Macnair
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:31 am

Alright, well I'm not exactly sure wth is going on with Ryo's love life. But maybe Shadow develops a sort of crush on him? And he really doesn't like her much because she picks on other students? Or something like that.

And want me to start a thread for Damitrius/Shadow? And you start one for Hit/Shadow? Or however you want to do that?
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Talon Marlowe Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:05 am

Sounds good to me! I shall start us up a thread in a bit then Very Happy
Talon Marlowe
Talon Marlowe
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Macnair Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:36 am

Hit: maybe they can be long time friends and she develops a crush on him but he doesn't like her because she's a cold hearted b***ch at times. But then she tries to change to convince him that she changed but he doesn't feel the same or something like that.
Shadow Macnair
Shadow Macnair
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:47 pm

Yep, sounds good! Want me to start it?
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Macnair Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Can you please? I'm on my phone right now
Shadow Macnair
Shadow Macnair
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Lol same, but alright!
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top