Updates!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Updates! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Updates!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates! Empty Updates!

Post by Aaron Marcheti Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:30 pm

Alright guys so if you go and look at the DE Ranking system you will notice that a few of you have received promotions. This has all been decided based on the past few weeks and is by no means permanent or set in stone. You will notice that there are open positions and if you would like one just stay active and catch my attention IC. It would help, so that I do not have a million threads to post in, if when you do a DE related thread you would PM me the link so that I can read it over, that way Aaron can know IC whats going on without having to do an actual thread that really gets nowhere.

Remember, Aaron is up for NPC'ing in a few ways. One, you can say he sent you on a mission. This would include interaction with Aaron inside of his study where he would simply give you the mission. If you have a qualm with deciding what type of mission or where, please, feel free to PM me and we can discuss it over private message. I respond to all of my PM's, and I get notifications through my phone, so I am usually pretty speedy at it.

The limits of NPC'ing Aaron usually come with him doing anything besides giving you missions. He will NOT tell you to attack another DE. He will NOT have you do anything that would potentially be detrimental to the DE's. Again, if you are unsure, send me a PM so we can work it out.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, inform me or Sofie Elkin. We want your ideas, we want the DE's to be the most fun and dominant faction, but we need your input. I am the leader, but I do not run the show here, its for all of us. We RP because it is fun, and I want this to be fun, so stay in touch with me. I am very reachable.

Have fun, stay evil, and POST IN THE MEETING! ( This is where most people are recognized )
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Updates! Empty Re: Updates!

Post by Aaron Marcheti Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:18 am

DID NO ONE SEE THIS?!?!

I'll kill you all.
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am

I read it and by the way I love my rank update oh and may I say that your hat is very fine. Very Happy
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:58 pm

I READ IT. I POSTED THREE TIMES. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron Marcheti Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:59 pm

To acknowledge me.

I'm very lonely.
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:33 pm

D'aaaaaw. -pets-

Fine. I read it. There.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrigan Devlin Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:13 am

Was I supposed to post here? Aw, I'm sorry. Thanks for the promotion, btw!

Also, Morrigan does have some news to present either this meeting or next meeting. The thread has gone inactive, so who knows whether it'll ever get finished or not....

Anyways, Morrigan performs a pretty public murder of Aria Greyback, so Aaron may have noticed that. Also, she over-heard a conversation in the Cauldron about James and his little child that he found out about.

Dunno if the info on James would matter to the Death Eaters or not....I'm just trying to get him involved in more of the going-ons 'round here. I try... Very Happy

Anyways, here's the thread where the murder will take place: https://www.pottersarmy.net/t15592-til-my-last-breath
Morrigan Devlin
Morrigan Devlin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top