The Great Lake - Page 50
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Great Lake - Page 50 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Great Lake

Page 50 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 75 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Great Lake - Page 50 Empty Re: The Great Lake

Post by Darren Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:02 am

Darren glared angrily at Charlie for a minute. "And then you ask why I hate you" he muttered, deciding to drop the subject. Looking over at Gin, compared to before, she was so pale and thin it was saddening, the fact she didnt care for herself was insanely annoying. He decided to ignore her and Charlie for the time. Instead he turned towards Zoe and asked "So how are you...?"
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Weasley Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:00 pm

Charlie grinned at Gin then looked back at Daryn. 'Yeah i do ask, thats no reason to hate me, see? now YOUR being nosy' Charlie said
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Number of posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:59 pm

[stop calling me that!]

Darren had chosen to ignore Charlie, as he was an idiot, but needed to reply to this. "How the heck am i being nosy?" he asked raising his eyebrows.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:57 pm

Zoe looked at Gin and then back at Charlie. She still felt like she was intrupting somehting. Not sure what but could tell it was something. "Hey Gin. Enjoying the break too I see." Zoe was shocked when Darren turned his attention toward her and spoke. "Uhm, I'm ok, I guess. Nothing special. I'm here." Zoe looked down at the ground instead of at Darren. "How about yourself?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:00 pm

"Im fine" Darren lied easily. He was getting way better at it, which was probably not a great thing, but whatever.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:06 pm

Zoe narrowed her eyes as she looked at Darren. He was hiding something and she could tell. Call it her sixth sense, but she could normally tell when someone hide something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:11 pm

Darren sighed, ok so he wasnt good at lying, he hadnt had as much practice as Gin had. He looked away from Zoe too, looking at the lake again.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:43 pm

Zoe sighed. She didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable. That wasn't what she had meant to do at all. She looked around to see who all else was outside today.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:45 pm

Ginevra didn't practice lying, it was just something that seemed to come along when she was talking to Darren and didn't want him to catch onto something, knowing he would do something she wouldn't be happy with because of it. Propping herself up on her elbows as she heard the lie, she was also glaring at him. "You're such a hypocrite." she told him, huffing out a breath. She was paler then normal, though she hadn't noticed it herself as it had been a gradual thing, she'd seen herself like that everyday. For others who hadn't seen her until yesterday for two months, well, it was a little bit more obvious at to how pale she was, nevermind how much skinnier if you really paid attention.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:47 pm

Darren glared at Gin and muttered "Shut up" before looking back at the lake. He wasnt in a great mood with her, as she had refused to tell him stuff again.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 75 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top