Do you sell in bulk?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Do you sell in bulk? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Do you sell in bulk?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Do you sell in bulk? Empty Re: Do you sell in bulk?

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:25 pm

This was the first time in a few days Jack was even able to come in to the shop. Andy, Kirsty, and Gary were all full time and kept the shop running really well, and she was busy getting into a proper rhythm with the Falmouth Falcons. Jack was better than the Beater she had replaced, but Jack kept her standard to the top in their league. She was intent to get the team to the World Cup.

But, today, she had to help with some inventory and renovation. They were preparing the shop for Christmas shopping, and it always went by easier when they simply worked the changes into the daily routine.

Unfortunately, she still had to deal with annoying customers. Like the one identifying her as a ginger.

Jack had long since refrained from being offended by the term, just the way she didn't mind the term 'mudblood'. She turned, walking over to the boy. "What do you- hey. You're Selwyn. I remember you from Hogwarts." Her interactions with him hadn't been plentiful, but he had been one of the people that didn't bore her enough to tempt her to jump out a window.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:24 pm

"Ooooh, right," Jack said, nodding. "The faces blend together after awhile, so I can never remember who I beat up." She shrugged.

"A discount?" she ehoed. "Well, if I beat you up, that would imply we weren't friends, right?" Wrong, her conscience reminded. She had been in plenty of fist fights with Matt Lestrange, and they were great chums now.

"I have one discount rule here," Jack said. "If I think the idea is good enough, I give you what you need for the cheapest I can. Interested in that sort of discount?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:34 am

"Sure they are," she responded, suddenly extending her arm out as a Caroling Fanged Frisbee whizzed by. She caught it and tapped her wand on it. "Wrong section," she said, more to remind herself to put it where it belonged.

She continued on, saying, "See, I have little motivation to give a discount to a student planning to release fireworks in the trophy room. But the student with the nerve to release it in the middle of class, with dungbombs attached, with Ton-tongue toffees falling from them- Well, that student is more likely to get the discount. Why?" She shrugged. "'Cause."

Really, Jack liked seeing who was doing well at continuing the trouble-making traditions at Hogwarts.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:16 am

Sam had been browsing casually through WWW's wares, in particular looking for a replenishment of his Skiving Snackbox, but more than anything just taking a look at what was new, when he overheard plans to release fireworks with stinkbombs in the middle of a classroom. A quick peak around the corner of the shelf and he recognised two people; Jack, whom he'd not seen in a few years now, and a Slytherin boy Selwood... Sellmore... Seymore, that was it, Whom he also hadn't seen in a few years.

His ears straining he resolved to keep himself forewarned for this planned prank, until he overheard Seymore's comment on Jack's continued fixation on her school days, snorting loudly before clutching at his mouth, certain they'd heard him eavesdropping on them...
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:04 am

Jack laughed. "You must really not remember me from Hogwarts. I didn't have a fixation on Hogwarts even when I was there. And say what you will, I have the power to lower and raise prices here." She flickered a fake smile, "It's nice being a control freak when you have the authority to control."

He continued to speak but a noise distracted her. In all honesty, what he was saying really had no importance to her. Customers were fussy and Jack had stopped caring about their small talk long ago. It might mean something to them, but it was just a collision of sounds in a long list of meaningless, boring sounds.

She recognized the other boy too. "Oi. Grigori. Need something?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top