Time to eat.. sell me food
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Time to eat.. sell me food Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Time to eat.. sell me food

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time to eat.. sell me food Empty Time to eat.. sell me food

Post by Wanda Montclair Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:08 pm

Nathaniel shoved his hands in his pockets as he walked though Diagon Alley. It was almost Lunch time and his stomach had no problem in telling him so. He looked around for a restaurant of something when he spotted Sparks. Grimacing he crossed the street towards the front of the building, he didn’t really want to eat in there but it was better than nothing. As he walked through the door a bell above his head ran and he scowled at the floor. He walked over to sit in a booth by the window and propped his feet up on the seat cross from him under the table. With his arm over the back of the bench he waited for someone to bring him a menu or something.
Nat wore a white tee with a grey design on it along with his leather jacket skinny jeans and his black and blue converses. He had attempted to spike his hair. He thought it looked good but he should have just brushed it and let it do its own thing. “How long does it take to bring someone a menu?” he muttered to himself unpleasantly.

Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Time to eat.. sell me food Empty Re: Time to eat.. sell me food

Post by Dylan M. Davies Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:09 am

All though that morning, Sparks had been as busy as ever. Customers coming, in and out, eating to their hearts content. It was a bit hard for her to keep up with all the people in the bistro. Still, Mariposa tried her best to keep up with all the people going in and out of the place. Already she was adjusting fine to being so busy as even when she was younger, Mariposa was always working. Her mother and father always found her something to do.

As she heard the bell on the door ring, the girl looked up from the table with the people she was attending, and she frowned a bit. But she shook her head and looked back down at them, continuing to take their orders. She gave the order to Lizzie quickly before she went over to the boy who had just come in. She frowned at his position in the seat and sighed. "Please sit right." she said simply and placed a menu in front of him. "What will you be having?" she asked him.

Even though she wasn't comfortable with the Uniform she had to wear, Mariposa still wore it since it was mandatory. A normal darker colored waitress dress and black flats. She really wanted to change back into her own regular clothes.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:43 am

“Why does the way I’m sitting bother you Honey?” Nathaniel asked a small smirk on his face. He thought she looked nice in her uniform as he looked her over his eyes resting in various spots for various amounts of time but no longer than a moment or two for each. “If you were to join me I’d be more than happy to oblige for such a sweet little thing.” He went on just barely moving his feet as he spoke with a fake backwoods American accent like the one he had heard on the television when he was younger. “Why don’t you sit down and rest those sweet little feet of yours right after you get me a cheeseburger and fries possibly with a sweet tea.”
Not one girl had paid attention for one moment the whole time he had been in Diagon Alley, until he came into Sparks even though it was her job it didn’t matter to him all he cared about is the fact that the waitress was rather fine looking and talking to him. She was even going to bring him food just like a good little female should. Of course he had to pay for it but that didn’t matter, it was still awesome that she was waiting on him instead of the other way around.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:24 am

"Do not call me honey." she said in a simple tone. He was definitely a Slytherin, she'd seen him around the school though she had never bothered to speak to him. After all she hated most Slytherins especially ones that acted the way he was. Mariposa merely rolled her eyes at him. He thought he could get any girl with those stupid tricks? Wow he was even more pathetic than she thought. She knew a customer was a customer no matter how rude they were, and she fought back the urge to slap him. "How about you tone it down, before I have you thrown out of here?" she told him, as she wrote down what he had ordered.

Even if she didn't like him, she had to get his order to Lizzie no matter how much she wouldn't have liked too. "I'll be right back with your... order." she forced a smile to not cause any trouble among the other customers. She walked away from him toward Lizzie and gave her his order. Not long after his order was ready, though it gave her a few minutes to clean up some empty tables, and she walked back to get his order. Mariposa sighed heavily as she walked toward him with the food, and she see it down in front of him. "Here's your order." she murmured and stood up straight. "Anything else?" she asked him in a rather annoyed voice.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:16 pm

The way the waitress acted toward his comment threw Nathaniel off a little bit. Why wasn’t she all ‘omg he noticed me! He’s so hot’ just like the others would have been? But he regained himself as he watched her walk away. His smirk reappeared on his face and he let his eyes fallow her every movement. “Well thank you Sweetheart. I really was hungry,” He said. When she asked if he wanted anything else he smirked some more and nodded, “Yes, I’d like you to sit for a while. You’ve clearly been working so hard. You so deserve a tiny brake.” He was attempting to sound convincing and had dropped the fake country accent. If she sat down then he could introduce himself. Maybe he could get a normal reaction out of her. She hadn’t even giggled at his fake accent!
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:04 am

"Don't call me sweetheart either." she said. He probably couldn't guess that she wasn't like other girls. Acting like she thought someone was hot or cool just wasn't her thing, she was, after all, a tomboy. Although she was trying to change that, for Jeimy's sake. The little girl was going to be her daughter by the time Mariposa graduated, but first she had to prove that she could provide for the girl without help, and that she could be a good influence, that meant no more acting like a tomboy for a while. She was trying hard, but she still wasn't used to wearing normal girl clothes, or acting like a normal girl.

Mariposa gave him a fake and mocking smile. "Um, no I don't think so. Unlike some people, I have work to do. So if you'll excuse me, I have another table to attend too." she frowned a bit, and immediately brightened when she saw another customer come in and be seated. She glanced down at her watch and closed her eyes in frustration as she noticed she would be off work in about 15 minutes. Mariposa just hoped that he would leave before she got off work. Now she put on a warming smile and walked to the other table to take the customer's order.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:32 pm

Nat had been confused by her reaction towards him but he quickly brushed it off. By the why she had looked at her watch before walking off he could tell she was getting off soon. If he ate slow enough then he could leave at the same time as she did and offer to walk her home. So he hate slowly one fry at a time as he watched her walk around the bistro and bakery helping other people who had come in to dine. If she though he had come on to strong then maybe he had to be more of a gentlemen. He had to walk her home. Lay his jacket down over mud puddles and other things like that. Sighing he settled in for the wait.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Even as she attended to other customers, Mariposa found herself glancing in the Slytherin's direction every now and then. She bit her lip everytime she looked over and found that he was still there. It seemed like he was waiting for her to get off work. She looked at her watch again and noticed that her shift was over and she sighed, silently cursing to herself. "Have a nice evening." Mariposa said as the customers who were at the table she was cleaning up walked out of the bistro. She finished cleaning the table up and took the white apron she had on off, leaving her in just the dark colored dress and she sighed.

She walked into the back room and changed into her long sleeve shirt and jeans. She changed the black flats into her black sneakers and after carefully folding the uniform, Mariposa placed it in her bag and she walked out of the room with the bag over her shoulder. "Well, guess I'll be leaving now Lizzie. See you tomorrow." she smiled at her and Lizzie smiled back. She glanced over at the table where the Slytherin was and she sighed. He was still there, that was great, just great. Mariposa brushed her bangs out of her face and walked toward the door of the bistro.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:15 pm

He had paid while the waitress was in the back getting ready to leave. “Hey let me get that door for you,” he said but he was too late. She had already walked out the door. Fallowing her he ran to catch up. “Hey how about I walk you home? Or where ever you’re going.” He flashed her one of his crooked grins as he walked along beside her. “You know you look a little cold how about you take my jacket.” Before she could say anything he had taken his jacket off and draped it around the girls shoulder. “My name is Nathaniel, Nathaniel Mulciber. I think I’ve seen you around school or something.” He stuck his hands in his pocket as they walked though Diagon alley. “Or maybe I could take you somewhere fun? I know of this place in London where the muggles like to go. I forgot the name of it but they seem to have fun there.”
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan M. Davies Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:38 pm

Mariposa sighed softly as she saw him catch up to her and begin to walk with her. She showed indifference to his smile and looked away from him. "How about you don't?" she said coldly to him. The seventeeb year old wasn't in the mood to deal with someone like this kid. He thought he was so cute and attractive, and that just made her feel disgust. Mariposa never liked guys who thought they were all that. In fact she hated guys like that, she never showed an interest for guys like that, which is why during her childhood when she Hung out with her friends, who were mostly guys, she always avoided being friends with guys like that. All of her friends were nice and caring and they never thought to highly of themselves.

Before she could say anything to what he had said, the Gryffindor felt something being put over her shoulders. She immediately stopped walking and she brought her hands to her shoulders. She lifted the jacket off of herself and she pushed it at him. "First of all I am not cold. Second I don't want your stupid jacket." she said with a hint of her spanish accent in her voice. "I know who you are. I also know who you think you are. And let me tell you right now, I hate guys who think of themselves the way you do." she spat at him. "Why don't you just go away and leave me alone?" with that Mariposa turned away from him and began to walk away.
Dylan M. Davies
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top