Night Alone- Wriggling in blue
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Night Alone- Wriggling in blue  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Night Alone- Wriggling in blue

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Night Alone- Wriggling in blue  Empty Night Alone- Wriggling in blue

Post by Chad Taylor Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:27 am

"You think you can stop me? Crucio! Crucio! Crucio!"

"Stop!" Chad said as he woke up from a nightmare, his ripped body was drenched in sweat, and he was panting loudly, there was a little light, but hardly any, the only other thing he could see were the Cerulean walls, and a scream escaped from his head. He wasn't scared of the dark, but a recent nightmare had gave him Semi-Nyctophobia, and he wriggled, then hopped out of his bed, the pool of sweat stank, and he couldn't be in this room any longer.

He opened the door to the hallway, and tip-toed to Amelia's room, "Amelia!" he hissed, trying to be quiet while he knocked on the door, "Amelia! Open up, it's Chad!" another hissed escaping, "Please open up!"
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Night Alone- Wriggling in blue  Empty Re: Night Alone- Wriggling in blue

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:31 pm

Amelia awoke to yelling. She snapped up and reached for her wand out of instincts. She realized it was Chad and went to unlock her down but kept her wand in hand. She didn’t even trust herself at night anymore. Her dreams were still being haunted by Death Eaters, death marks and now fire. She didn’t understand the fire part, she wasn’t sure she wanted to know.

She opened the door and pulled Chad into her room then closed the door relocking it then walked over to her window and looked out scanning for anything outside, of course she couldn’t see anything but her owl’s eyes. She opened up her window as her owl flew in with its dinner and landed on her perch. She relocked the window and pulled the certain down then turned toward Chad.

“What’s wrong? And don’t say nothing, I can see it your eyes,” she said tightening her bun. She played with hem of her knee length pastel yellow nightgown.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:09 pm

"I just- I h- I had a dream, that" he knew if he told her the truth, but he didn't want to keep secrets, "I had a dream that I was being murdered, well torture really, and i just think it's those damn blue walls" he said smirking at her, "but seriously do you think it'd be ok, if I slept here tonight?" He could either be asking the right question, or a very wrong one, there were 2 chances; a) She slapped him across the face b) She let him sleep the night, he hoped she preferred the latter.
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:40 pm

Amelia understood how some of these rooms in this house make you feel things. She kissed him lightly on the lips. She admired that fact that he had told her the truth; she could see it in his eyes. She had learned how to tell when someone was lying.

“You can stay here,” said Amelia moving toward the door and unlocking it. The last thing she needed was her mum knowing Chad wasn’t in his room and her door is locked. She knew that no one would hear them since she was in the last bedroom on the far end of the hall and Edgar’s room was next to her, so there was no one to hear a thing. “But remember I do have my wand with me,” she said putting her wand on her nightstand.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:48 pm

"What, does that mean if there's an intruder you'll kick his butt, or are you considering me as the intruder?" he asked snuggling her, she was warm, and smelt like cinnamon, he put his chin on her shoulders, and whispered softly, "I'm still amazed, how the fu******* hell did I get you?" it wasn't like Chad to swear unless he was awestruck which was his condition right now, "I love you" were his next words.
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:30 am

“I said that out of habit, sorry,” Amelia said. She ran a hand through his hair. She couldn’t help it. Being so close to him she just did things, she didn't really thing it through all the time like she does otherwise.

“Luck I suppose. I didn’t know you swore,” she said smiling. She couldn’t stop blushing. “I love you too,” she said kissing him again. She hated how she had to stand on her tip-toes to kiss him. It was frustrating but she loved doing it so she put up with it. “Just remember my father will be watching you,” she giggled obviously not being serious. She gave him a playful shove then sat down on her bed looking at her feet trying to decide if she wanted to paint her toenails or not.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:35 am

He laid in the bed, and she sat at the end of it, he lifted the covers up from him-self and creeped up to her, he tickled her rips, pulled her back onto the bed, "You're not escaping me" he said laughing holding her close, hoping her parents couldn't hear.

"You know what Amelia, I never knew you were so ticklish," he said reaching for her ribs again, but then decided her feet, he tickled them, and was panting form exhaustion, "You are so great" he said while kissing her lips.

((Sorry for the god-mod)
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:17 am

Amelia couldn’t help not giggling. She knew no one would hear her. She knew her mom was a heavy sleeper and Jessica was the other side of hallway next to Drew and her grandparents. She loved being so close to him. It felt so right. “Well, you never asked,” she said out of breath form laughing trying to find a way to hide her feet. Again she was just frozen there by him kissing her.

“Merlin, are you a good kisser,” she said not really meaning to say that. She turned bright red and tried to turn away. She couldn’t believe she said that.

((It's wasn't that bad))
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Taylor Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:24 am

"Well you're not that bad," he said, then he seemed too nice, so he added on, "for a hufflepuff' he looked her in the eyes as he said this and couldn't help giggling, "I'm joking, but seriously if any people knew I was in a Hufflepuff's bedroom making out, I would get so dissed, but I don't really care, they can judge us all they want" he said, he heard a corridor creak, and thought someone was outside, "Shi*" he said, and jumped off the bed, and hid under it, hearing the door open.
Chad Taylor
Chad Taylor
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:54 am

“Did I hear voices?” asked Amelia’s grandfather in a gruff tone obviously had just come from the bathroom since he had his pants on backwards. “I was just talking to Featherwing. You just have confused her hoots for a voice,” said Amelia. “Oh, never mind then, see you in the morning,” he huffed as he turned to leave. “Grandpa, your pants are on backwards,” she told him. “I knew something didn’t feel right. See you in the morning kido,” he said. She waited until she heard the door at the other end to creak open and close.

“You can get up now,” she whispered just in case her grandfather had used his wand to fake going to the bedroom. She peered into the hallway to end it empty thankfully. She let out a slight sigh. “That was a little too close,” she said jumping back into the bed.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top