Better a witty fool than a foolish wit. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Better a witty fool than a foolish wit. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Better a witty fool than a foolish wit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.

Post by Micki McKoon Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:08 pm

Micki frowned towards him when he asked if she always spoke this way. "I speaketh in what manner I choose." She said simply, before sighing and licking at the peanut butter again, before freezing and watching his reactions when his smile faded and there was a visible shift of the look in his eyes. She immediately stuck her spoon in her mouth, picked up her pen, twisted the spoon to the side of her lips, and started to jot down some more sentences in an untidy scrawl, nearly sending her tea flying in the process.

"A soothsayer!" She exclaimed, her pen halting and looking up at him again, her eyes wide and her hair almost growing even more bushy from excitement. "Depths so deep one cannot explore them in thousands upon thousands of years, have been observed in a soothsayer's eyes! But behold doth sit before me, wearing the jewels of a such a universe! Seeing all, but knowing nawt! A glorious morn arises when the author meets the soothsayer." She froze for a second, before jotting down her last few words on the paper, her handwriting almost completely unintelligible at this point.

She was almost trembling with excitement as she looked back up at him, her spoon in her mouth had obviously hindered her speech slightly, so she quickly removed it, shoving it back into the jar and looking at him carefully. "Doth thou know the depths of thy curse?"
Micki McKoon
Micki McKoon
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Better a witty fool than a foolish wit. - Page 2 Empty Re: Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.

Post by Nemo Omara Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:30 am

"You can see it?" Nemo's laughter cheered and he swung a fist in the air, giving it an ecstatic pump as he was overwhelmed by his stunned delight. His smile became acquainted with his lips to reveal his teeth once more, which glistened in time with his eyes as he leaned impossibly further across the table. "No way," He whispered in his state of wonder - when his thoughts were graced with an epiphany.

In a mad dash, he flipped his hand over, laying his palm parallel with the ceiling as he flattened his digits across the table's smooth surface in offering. "Let me get a reading," Nemo dared the woman, his voice laced with concentrated temptation as his thrilled eyes widened with potential. "You are the only one who has ever been able to see it too," He informed her, "I want to see what happens when I get a reading on you."

But his frantic plan came to a halt when the woman's inquiry registered with his liquor-soggy mind. "Curse?" He chuckled, but what had previously been a mighty rumble of a laugh had deteriorated, becoming something shaking and nervous. "What do you mean?" But his subconscious was prepared in the same manner that it had been the moment prior; with a counter to his spoken word. She knows.
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Seer

http://sergeantabraham.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Micki McKoon Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:37 am

"It is a glittering jewel, set before me." Micki said slowly, before taking a deep breath, staring at his hand on the table. She slowly closed her eyes for a moment, before looking up at him, her expression grave. "Many have wished for an experience such as the one you offer, a reading from a true Soothsayer, Thou eyes hold a deep secret, many cannot share." Micki slowly rested her hand on his, staring still into his eyes, her own large, her hand trembling slightly with anticipation.

"I refer to thine curse, the ability to see, and yet often not respond, so fast is it the vision may come.. do you control thine abilities? Dost thou have the control over thine own willpower, to understand, to interpret.." Micki was in awe, staring straight into his eyes, observing the color, and then all at once, she wasn't observing the color anymore, but looking past that, and staring straight into his eyes, her own head cocked to the side slightly.

"Such curiosities in thine eyes.. if one only looks beyond what thou wishes to see." She said softly, leaning forward more, her hand still resting lightly in his. "Darest I make the assumption that the sight is what causes thou to drink?" She asked, slowly tearing her gaze from his eyes, and looking towards the bottle he had set on the table.
Micki McKoon
Micki McKoon
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top