Welcome to Potter’s Army

Potter’s Army is a roleplaying site that's been up and running since 2007. We pride ourselves on fostering a welcoming and helpful community where all levels of writers are accepted.

In this alternate universe, Lord Voldemort is dead, but so is Harry Potter. Factions continue to fight, Hogwarts educates the next generation of witches and wizards, and the Ministry of Magic does its best to hold everything together.

It is
Monday
date
Month
Year

in the wizarding world
Word Counter

words: 0

Go down
Alva Jay Zolkin
Seventh Year
Potter's ArmyStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Haley

View user profile

*Insert something witty here*

on Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:53 pm
Hello fellow Potterheads!

Haley here. Or Blue. Or Aria. I have a lot of aliases, honestly, though Haley is my actual name.

ANYWAY! Glad to be here, wondering how I didn't find this site sooner.

Um... I guess you guys want some information, huh? Let's see...

Well, as I've said, the name's Haley. I've been roleplaying for about.... oh, 4 1/2 maybe 5 years now. I started when I was 13 on a Percy Jackson forum and I just love to write. I started reading Harry Potter around age nine. I'm from the south US. I will be 18 in May. I am from the south USA. I am obsessed with bands. Those along the lines of Panic! At The Disco, All Time Low, Slipknot, Arch Enemy.... I could literally go on for days.

As for my writing style, I typically try to match my partners post, though I average about 2 well written paragraphs. I typically write in third person. I usually write female characters, as they are easier for me, but I also have my fair share of males. My characters are usually very diverse. I also like to make characters that would be considered 'outsiders', such as the punk kids you'd see in the school yard.

That's all I can think of for now. See you on the flip side!
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate
Selwyn Thorfinn
24 : Alumnus
NoneHeadmaster
HalfbloodPart Veela
profileplotter
shippertracker
Sel

View user profilehttps://www.etsy.com/au/shop/NovelLane

Re: *Insert something witty here*

on Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:00 pm
Hi Haley, nice to see you jumping right in with the community : )

If you're thinking of making a Hogwarts character, most of them right now are pretty... unique. So I'd encourage you to have a look through the accepted characters and see how the type of characters you play would fit in.

Looking forward to seeing you round the site.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate
Jack Dyllan
24 : Alumnus
Order of the PhoenixUnspeakable
MugglebornHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Jackles

View user profilehttps://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

on Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:27 am
Greetings! You can call me Jackles! Sel is absolutely correct in that we have a pretty unique batch of students! I have a solid handful of them that I can send your way once you're accepted.

Welcome!! Very Happy
Alva Jay Zolkin
Seventh Year
Potter's ArmyStudent
HalfbloodHuman
profileplotter
shippertracker
Haley

View user profile

on Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:14 pm
Thank you both, and yes, Jackles, that would be amazing <3