Off to a rough start or maybe not - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Off to a rough start or maybe not - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Off to a rough start or maybe not

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Off to a rough start or maybe not - Page 2 Empty Re: Off to a rough start or maybe not

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:34 pm

Sam looked at the candy that Sarah was looking at and smirked. "I say we do it on the count three!"said Sam as Sarah nodded. As he took one he looked at Sarah. "Ok... one, two, three!"said Sam as he popped on into his mouth. Feeling the sourness surround his mouth he shut his eyes. As his face turned a purple colorhe swallowed it and shook himself as he looked at Sarah and laughed. "Not bad, and look Sarry your face is blue!"said Sam still laughing.

"Man I wished I had a camera, your face looks funny!"said Sam as Sarah glared at him and gave him a disapproving look. "Ok sorry Sarry, but look and then you'll laugh!"said Sam honestly. He laughed at himself when he saw his face, so Sarah was bound to laugh. "Come on Sarry look at yourself, and then me I look funny!"said Sam looking at his purple face as it turned pink.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Off to a rough start or maybe not - Page 2 Empty Re: Off to a rough start or maybe not

Post by Nathaniel Addams Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:45 am

Sarah looked at Sam and laughed. "Oh my gosh Sammy, your face is pink now!"said Sarah laughing. Looking at her face she seen that it now turned a purple color which made her laugh. "I got to show Zandell these, he sure get a kick out of these!"said Sarah still laughing as she seen Sam's face change into a green color making him look sick. "You alright there Sammy? you look rather green!"said Sarah laughing. As her finally turned a yellow color she giggled and looked at Sam. "Want to try another one, or try some other new candy?"Sarah asked him softly.

Sarah was really having a good time with her older brother, she haven't had this much fun with her real life brother ever! She guess that her and Sam had alot in common, and liked the same thing. Looking around she seen that they had this new chocolate that gave your uncontrollable laughter. "Hey Sammy look, a piece of chocolate that gives you uncontrollable laughter!"said Sarah softly. Taking a sample of it, she took a bite of it and swallowed and started laughing.

"Sorry I can't help it!"said Sarah laughing as she looked at his face and started busting out laughing. Sarah was laughing so hard, that tears were coming out of her eyes and she nearly fell on the floor.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:33 pm

Sam looked at her and shook his head at her laughter before grabbing one and taking a bite of it. As he looked at Sarah's face he started busting out laughing for some unknown reason. "Wow your right Sarry, this makes you all happy and giggly."said Sam laughing. Sam laughed as he seen that Sarah was almost rolling on the floor laughter from he doesn't know what. He didn't even know what he was laughing about, but he was just laughing.

"Come Sarry get up we got to see what other stuff they have around the store before it gets dark!"said Sam softly. "Yeah right!"said Sam laughing as he reached down and grabbed Sarah and looked and started laughing. "God I hope this wears off, I'm laughing and I don't know what I'm laughing at!"said Sam laughing.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:25 pm

"I know, I don't even know why or what I'm laughing at!"said Sarah honestly as she started busting out laughing. Getting up as Sam grabbed her she looked around the store for some more new types of candy. "Hey Sammy look, blood pops I wonder how those taste."said Sarah honestly. To be honest, she didn't want to know for she knew they probably didn't taste very good. She was just now starting to calm down now, and become back to normal.

Looking around the store, she seen there was no more free samples for them to try anymore. She was sort of relieved, she had enough of laughing and her face turning colors for now. "I'm getting alittle hungry Sammy, why don't we get something to eat?"Sarah asked him softly. "You know, I'm hunger for a cheeseburger with fries and a chocolate shake!"said Sarah honestly.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top