Off to a rough start or maybe not
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Off to a rough start or maybe not Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Off to a rough start or maybe not

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Off to a rough start or maybe not Empty Off to a rough start or maybe not

Post by Preston Underwood Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:45 pm

It been awhile since Sam has been to Hogsmeade, to be honest he couldn't tell you the last time he was here. Walking through the crowded street of Hogsmeade he headed towards the three broomsticks to get a butterbeer. He agreed to meet his little sister Sarah here, much to his dismay but maybe he could get along with her. He couldn't believe his parents adopted her and made her look just like Jessica his real little sister! But he couldn't blame though either, they wanted a little girl for so long that they took the chance to get Sarah whenever her parents died. He sort of felt bad for Sarah though to, it must have been horrible losing your parents and not to mention your little brother.

Sighing to himself he ran his hands through his hair and pushed opened the door of the three broomsticks as the bell tinkled above his head but he simply ignored it. Walking over towards the bar he ordered a butterbeer much to his dismay, he wanted a firewhiskey to calm his nerves but here in Hogsmeade they only served butterbeer. "Can I get a butterbeer please?"Sam asked roamed through his pockets for the change and set it down on the counter. Waiting for his drink he looked around to see if Sarah was already here but she wasn't. As the bartender set down his drink and took the change Sam nodded and muttered thanks before looking for a table.

Finally finding a empty table by the fire she flopped himself down as his emerald eyes looked into flames deep in thought. There were alot of things that were crossing his mind lately, maybe now was the time to let them all out. Sam was always the one who bottled up his emotions intil he exploded which wasn't good. Sam guess it was a Nesbitt thing, maybe he really needed to talk to Sarah before he exploded with anger and took it out on her.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Off to a rough start or maybe not Empty Re: Off to a rough start or maybe not

Post by Nathaniel Addams Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:55 pm

Sarah Jessica Nesbitt was truly happy, this is probably the happiest she ever been in a long time. Not only did she find her long lost best friend, but now she is dating him due to them cofusing that they like each other. Skipping happily down the crowded street of Hogsmeade she headed towards the three broomsticks to talk to her brother Sam. She had to admit that she was a bit nervous, but happy that he was talking to her now! Entering the three broomsticks she walked up to the bartender with a soft warm smile.

"May I have a butterbeer please?"Sarah asked him softly as he nodded set down his towel and got a glass and got her a glass of butterbeer and set it down in front of her. Digging through her bookbag, Sarah found the change and set it down on the counter. "Thankyou keep the rest as a tip!"said Sarah giving him a soft warm smile and winking at him.

Looking around the crowded pub, her eyes stopped as she seen Sam by the fire deep in thoughts. As she walked over towards his table, she pulled out a chair that was across from him. "Hey."said Sarah softly hoping not to the living daylights out of him or make it to where he hurt her. She knew Sam was very strong and knew how muggle fight and duel very well. At lease she knew if they gotten along, she would be very well protected by him. "Sorry I'm late, the carriages took off without me and I had to walk here."said Sarah softly but she didn't care.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:37 am

Sam looked away from the fire and looked at Sarah and smiled. "It's ok Sar, I just got here not to long ago."said Sam honestly. "So... what's this I hear that my little sister has a boyfriend now?"Sam asked her softly before chuckling as he seen her eyes grow wide. "Sarry chill, I have nothing against you dating but he better treat you well or else he has to deal with me!"said Sam honestly. He was really starting to get along with Sarah now, he actually consider her as his little sister now which would make Jessica proud. He would do anything to protect Sarah his little sister, including whoever hurted or did wrong to her.

When first met Sarah, he couldn't stand her let alone be in the same room or house with her. But now, he realized that Sarah didn't mean no harm and Jessica his real little sister would want him to move on and have a little sister. To this day, Sam promised himself that he would be the best big brother Sarah ever had. He knew she never had a big brother but a little brother who died, that was one thing they had in common their real silbing died in a car crash. That was one of the reasons why Sam let Sarah in, for he knew that she knew what it was like to lose a loved one.

Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:56 am

"Oh good, I thought I was late!"said Sarah sighing in relief as she took a drink of her butterbeer. "Not funny Sammy, I thought you were serious!"said Sarah pushing him playfully and rolling her eyes. Sarah nodded knowing he was serious, she knew he would be like this, but she didn't mind. "Don't worry Sammy, he's very sweet and caring I knew since I was little he was my childhood best friend so he'll treat me well!"said Sarah softly. "What's this I hear my big brother has a girlfriend who's a Hufflepuff named Victoria?"Sarah asked him smirking.

Sarah was glad that Sam was starting to trust her and let her in, she guess that he realized she knew what it was like to lose a sibling. They had alot in common then they thought, which made them closer. But Sarah wasn't going to forget her real parents or brother, but she had to move on and live her life.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:35 am

Sam looked at her chuckling as his emerald eyes sparkled at her. "Oh come on Sarry, it was SO funny!"said Sam still laughing. Sam nodded. "Alright right I trust ya Sarry, but if he hurts you in anyway he's dead!"said Sam in a serious voice. He wasn't goinng to let anyone hurt his little sister, he was now very protective of Sarah now and always will be. Sam rolled his eyes playfully and nodded. "Yes I do, and she's very sweet and beautiful and I love her to death!"said Sam honestly. "That's funny, were both Gryffindors and were dating Huffepuffs!"said Sam laughing.

Drinking down the rest of his butterbeer he called the waiter over. "Can I two butterbeers please?"Sam asked as the waiter nodded as he checked Sarah out. "Stop looking at my sister you twit and give me our butterbeers!"said Sam glaring at him. As the waiter nodded and got their butterbeers and came back and set one in front of Sarah smiling. "You better put those teeth back in your mouth if you want them! and she's taken girl you stupid twit!"said Sam as he gritted his teeth at him. As the waiter quickly set Sam's butterbeer down and apologized he quickly left without looking at them.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:53 am

"God your just as bad as my boyfriend Zandell is, he scared the hell out of me by the forest!"said Sarah softly. "I know what your thinking Sammy, you were by the forest, don't you know that's dangerous?!? but I didn't go that far in it!"said Sarah honestly. "Oh god I shouldn't had said that!" Sarah thought to herself. Sarah smiled as she seen Sam's eyes sparkling as he talked about Sarah. "Aw... that's sweet Sammy, but if she hurts you then she'll see the wrong side of your little sister!"said Sarah.

"Thankyou."said Sarah giving him a soft warm smile but she suddenly frowned at Sam's in put. "Sammy! you scared the poor guy to death, now next time he sees us he going to run!"said Sarah shaking her head. "Why don't we go to Honeydules after this and get some chocolate frogs I haven't had those in ages!"said Sarah softly.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:11 am

"Sarry, you know that the forest is dangerous just be careful ok?"Sam asked her softly as she nodded. Sam rolled his eyes playfully at her. "Ok Sarry, but she's insn't going to I promise."said Sam honestly. "Like you and Zandell, we love each other to death."said Sam softly. Sarah was taking lessons with him on how to fight, she was becoming pretty good, but she had a long way to go to become like him which was what she said she wanted.

"Good."said Sam as he took a drink of his butterbeer staring at the guy before looking back at Sarah. "Teach him not to stare at a taken girl!"said Sam laughing at the guy ran into the kitchen. "Disgusting little twit."Sam muttered under his breath shaking his head and took another drink. "Sure Sarry, just let me finish my butterbeer and we'll be good to go!"said Sam softly. Finishing off his butterbeer he put the amount on the table and waited for Sarah to finish her butterbeer before leaving.

Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:25 am

"I promise to be careful Sammy, besides I only go in there to see the unicorns!"said Sarah honestly. "Plus I never really go in there by myself, if I do I have someone with me like Zandell or someone else."said Sarah softly. Sarah nodded. "Ok Sammy, I know you can handle yourself but your my big brother I'm not going to let anyone take me place!"said Sarah smirking at him. "Oh when the next lesson Sammy? I can't wait to learn more!"said Sarah bouncing up and down happily. Having a big brother who knew not only how to duel but muggle fight had it advantages, she was always protected no matter what but she knew she could never beat him in a duel or muggle fight.

Sarah shook her head and rolled her eyes at him. "I am allowed to have guy friends Sammy, it's not a crime!"said Sarah softly. "But I do have to admit, that guy was a bit creepy!"said Sarah softly. Finishing her butterbeer she looked at Sam and stood up. "Come one Sammy lets go!"said Sarah taking his hand and tugging at it like a little sister would do to her big brother.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:36 pm

Sam nodded. "Ok Sarry I trust you, just try not to go to deep into the forest."said Sam softly. Sam nodded in approval. "Ok, but be careful when you go by yourself I heard alot of people diasspearing in there."said Sam honestly. Sam shook his head and smiled. "No one could ever replace you!"said Sam honestly. "Soon Sarry, it'll be in the Room of Requirements seeing how it's starting to get to get colder."said Sam. Sam didn't like the cold, he prefered warm days.

"More pedo more then creepy!"said Sam shaking his head as he glared at the boy and looked around. "Ok, ok, Sarry, let me grab my jacket and we'll be good to go."said Sam as he grabbed his jacket. "Ok Sarry, I'm good to go."said Sam softly as he felt Sarah lead him out the pub into the chill street. He didn't mind it though, he was enjoying spending time with his little sister.

(sorry for the slight GM)
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Walking out of the pub a breeze whipped around Sarah making her wrap her jacket and Gryffindor scarf tightly around her. Walking through the crowded street of Hogsmeade holding Sam's hand she lead them towards Honeydukes. It was one of her favorite stores in Hogsmeade, probably because it was a candy store. Upon reaching Honeydukes she squealed and up and down like a little kid. "Come on Sammy lets go!"said Sarah as he dragged him by the hand into the store.

It still looked the same as the last time she was here, but instead it was decorated in a fall like theme. Walking around the store, she looked for various type of candy but she only came here for chocolate frogs and sugar quills. Sarah didn't like much sweets, but she loved chocolate frogs and sugar quills! Grabing a bag, she got her some chocolate frogs and sugar quills and stuffed into them into her bag. Seeing a new candy out, she looked at Sam and smiled. "Hey Sammy, want to try this new candy? it's suppose to so sour it makes your face change colors!'"said Sarah laughing.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top