The Weasley Manor - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Weasley Manor - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Weasley Manor

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Weasley Manor - Page 5 Empty Re: The Weasley Manor

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:01 pm

Jessa got out of the cab in front of her very close friend Zoe's house. She was hoping that she could come live with her. After all, Zoe told her she had many rooms. Jessa rang the doorbell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:32 pm

Mariana was closest so she went to open the door: "Oh hey Jessa come in!" she said moving aside.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:52 pm

Zoe thought she heard someone at the door. "Boy I'm popular this morning." Zoe said as she walked toward the front door. "Oh, HI Jessa. Are you ok?" Zoe asked seeing Jessa's bags.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:53 pm

Mariana have just notcied bags: "Ok I am worried!" she said don't moving her eyes from Jessa's bags.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:49 am

Zoe stood watching Jessa for a while. She hoped all was ok with her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:52 pm

(New day)

Zoe came downstairs and walked into her kitchen. she soo needed a huge cup of coffee. On her way to the kitchen she picked up and placed on the dinning room table the newspaper. Once inside the kitchen, Zoe started brewing her morning coffee. She turned on her radio and some music filled the kitchen. ONce it was finished she filled her cup and sat at the table reading the paper.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:51 pm

Rose's mother dropped her off at her cousins house and smiled at Rose. "Remember be back before dinner ok honey?" her mother Hermione asked. "Ok mom, I promise I'll take floo powder back home."said Rose as she hugged her mom goodbye. "Ok, honey have fun!'said her mother. "I will mom, don't worry."said Rose smiling as she got out of the car and shut the door and waved bye as her mother drove away. As Rose walked up to the door and knocked waiting for her cousin to answer it. "Zoe it's me Rose, may I please come in?"Rose asked calmly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:43 am

Zoe heard a knock on the door, just as a car drove away. Zoe hurried to the door and saw Rose. "Hey Rose. Come on in. How are you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:56 am

Jazz walked up to Zoe's house and took out his key. Zoe had made him one so he could just move his stuff in. Once inside he looked around. "Nice." He said out loud. At least this way he didn't have to say at the Malfoy's anymore. He was really happy about that. Jazz walked up stairs with his bag over his shoulder. He found the room Zoe had told him she made for him. It was suppose to be her brother Louis's but Louis had changed his mind about moving in. He opened a closed door to find the right room. He walked inside to find.

Spoiler:

"Sweet. I like." Jazz said out loud. He laid his bags down. As he laid down across the bed he heard footsteps on the stair.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:46 am

Zoe entered the room that Jasper had just left. She felt the emptyness of it. This made her sad. Of course she was overly happy for Jasper. He and Sarah were very happy. That was really all that matters. But that still left her alone in a huge empty house.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top