The Weasley Manor
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Weasley Manor Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Weasley Manor

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Weasley Manor Empty The Weasley Manor

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:29 am

Front view
The Weasley Manor Manor_outside
Living Room
The Weasley Manor Manor_livingroom
Dining Room
The Weasley Manor Manor_diningroom
Zoe's Room
The Weasley Manor Charmed_House_Prue_s_and_Paige_s_Ro

Zoe stood on the crub. After many many years living at this house, for some reason everything had changed. She guessed it might just be that when she walked through the doors this time it would be her home. I mean her father would stay there when he wasnt busy with the Ministry but that would be almost never. "My home." Zoe said to herself as she turned the key and opened the door. "Welcome home Zoe." Everything was just as she had left it when the huge fight started and Zoe left only moments before her mother packed the sisters things up and left for good.

Zoe took a trip around the house. Everything was there, except for things belonging to the other ladies of the house. Now it was a very empty shell for Zoe and her father. So many rooms.

Zoe went back downstairs and stood in front of the front window looking out across the yard.

Last edited by Zoe Weasley on Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Weasley Manor Empty Re: The Weasley Manor

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:28 pm

Mariana saw Zoe and yelled because her and Zoe's backyard were next to each other: "Hey Zoe!" she yelled on loud.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:34 am

Zoe looked around. She knew she heard a voice, the problem was that she couldnt seem to figure out where it was coming from. Then it dawned on her, she had forgot to shut her back door. "Mari must be in her backyard calling out to me." Zoe said to herself. So she walked out the back door to the pool side. She walked to the fence, "Hey Mari. How are you today?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:17 am

"Bored if you want honestly!I have no idea where Jess is.Well actually he went to some island for work and I didn't hear from him in weeks," said Mariana 30 milles an hour and climbed up her fence: "And you?" she added quickly
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:24 am

Zoe watched as Mari climbed over the fence. "Note to self, make a door in the fence so we can just walk through." "Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully Jess will be in touch soon. Nothing much my way. This is the first time I have been here since everything happen. It seems strange." Zoe said sitting in a lounge chair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:40 am

[Well actually I meant I sat on fence.]
"Things should come to their place soon!" said Mariana trying to cheer them up :"Or at least I hope so!" she muttered under her breath.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:37 pm

(oh, lol, sorry)

"I hope so for you too." Zoe said. "Why dont you come on over for a snack or soemthing."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:43 pm

"Yeah why not I am bored anyway." said Mariana jumping down from the fence where she was sitting,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:31 am

"Come on in. We will find something to do, I'm sure." Zoe said to Mariana.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:35 pm

"I vote for shopping!" said Mariana sounding more cheerfull.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum