Didn't your mom ever tell you.... - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Didn't your mom ever tell you.... - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Didn't your mom ever tell you....

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Didn't your mom ever tell you.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Didn't your mom ever tell you....

Post by Christopher LeBlanc Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:21 am

He was pissed off, she had just sat their and listened, and basically said, well I don't really care because you have nothing to do with me, what a b*tch. "Would you just take your hand off your shoulder so I can at least fix it. Episkey" he said gently he'd know the pain would stop, and if she wasn't bloody grateful, he'd be on the verge of hitting her, but he wasn't like that.

"I'm not here to humiliate you, you hold the cards. No-one's here, they can't see us talking. You say I'm going to say you hit on me, and that I humiliated you. But the thing is, who's going to believe a dirty, lying Slytherin, huh who?" It was true she had the ultimate advantage over him.

"And you could've left already, and yet you continue to stay here and argue, why?"
Christopher LeBlanc
Christopher LeBlanc
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Didn't your mom ever tell you.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Didn't your mom ever tell you....

Post by Avis Summers Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:41 am

"Episkey is only good for the wounds, not for your bones and muscles." Avis frowned. Oh dear god, what next? Sectumsempra in hopes that bleeding would fix her mood? The pain did stop, but she could still feel strange from her shoulder. Later, if she'd return the the dorm, she'd let someone to take a look at it and then examine it by herself. If this wasn't really serious, she'd drink some of her healing potions and her shoulder should be fine by the evening or some time in the next morning.

Avis frowned. Not there to humiliate her, but there to turture her in all kinds of ways. He even dared to ruin her first kiss impression. "Your housemates, other purebloods who hate me, the ones that support the Dark Followers and Death eaters," she replied. Oh, she wasn't that dumb either, but it seemed that Christopher did not use even this 10% of his brain.

"First of all you were holding me back from leaving, insisting on everything that you said before. Indeed I could've left, but now, Only now, I really have the ability to do so."
Avis Summers
Avis Summers
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher LeBlanc Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:44 am

(What do you want me to say next?)
Christopher LeBlanc
Christopher LeBlanc
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher LeBlanc Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:27 pm

"Would you just shut up, and stop being such a cow!" he was at the verge of screaming, he grabbed her neck, and kissed her again, passionately, now that was way better then the first time. "Admit it, Ive ruined your first and second kiss, but at least it was better than having a bad first kiss, you didn't enjoy." It was true, his first kiss was horrible, and he would've loved if it had been with someone that was good and he hated.

"Was that better?"

(Sorry it was so short, my muse is gone)
Christopher LeBlanc
Christopher LeBlanc
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Avis Summers Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:06 pm

"Cow?"
Oh god, that was... Insulting. Although they consider cow to be an holy animal... Avis frowned and looked away. He was almost yelling at her. Was she really that good at putting people on the edge? She wondered what would come next. Would he promise her that he'd commit suicide, would he attack her with his bare hands? Avis was not skilled in martial arts. The only thing that she could do were those few protective hits; nose into the skull, the triangle and so on.

The kiss, however, was something she had not expected. He caught her by a surprise again, only this time she was quicker. As soon as he let her go, Avis took few steps back and groaned. "No! No! No!" It was her who was now yelling at him. For the first time she had raised her voice and her throat was quick to react to this one, it started aching. "You... You are insane! And you need help, fast!" She ran her fingers across her lips, drying them.

Then she remembered something. Those who had something wrong with them, in their head probably, were treated like little kids. This thought disgusted her. To talk with a Slytherin like a little child! Oh how low would she go? "Listen now," she started, looking over at him. She realized that she had backed up from him ever since their kiss broke up and she was free. Avis stopped. "You need to go to London, St. Mungo's. They will help you there. You know where it is? I can get you the name of a doctor who might help you with your..." Issues would've been wrong word to use. "Problem."
Avis Summers
Avis Summers
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher LeBlanc Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:12 pm

"I don't have a problem," he said smiling at her, "I just want to prove to you, that you should come out of your shell, it will win you more friends, and maybe other things, cause if you don't you'll just die old and alone, I'm teaching you what something risky is like, I'm teaching you things you wish you knew. You could've had fun, but you continue to push me away, embrace the forbiddeness".
Christopher LeBlanc
Christopher LeBlanc
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top