Didn't your mom ever tell you.... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Didn't your mom ever tell you.... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Didn't your mom ever tell you....

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Didn't your mom ever tell you.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Didn't your mom ever tell you....

Post by Christopher LeBlanc Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:03 pm

"Interesting," he said noticing all her flaws and features, "You're very stereotypical, you hate heights, and you loathe drama and violence, you love swimming, and you feel uncomfortable around most people, some would consider it a sickness." Chris was very good at this, he could look at how people would act, and he felt a sense like he somehow knew you, he though he had a hunch about something but didn't say it aloud.

"You think, because I made the first move, I'm dangerous, I'm a Slytherin, bold and courageous, yet will stab someone in the back, before taking my own life, if you had concentrated, you would know that stupidity and greed doesn't define a Slytherin, or snake as you'd love to call me. You'd also know, that a Snake, my house emblem, is one of the most-likely animals, when left alone, could survive on it's own, without being fed. A Snake will charge at you, make the first move like I did, a Lion like you, is careful of their territory, but will do anything for a loved one," he leaned in to her ear, and lightly whispered, "I'm intruding your territory."

((She has to be impressed by that))
Christopher LeBlanc
Christopher LeBlanc
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Didn't your mom ever tell you.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Didn't your mom ever tell you....

Post by Avis Summers Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:23 pm

XD XD

Avis' eyes followed Christopher. Every step he made, ever move, every breath he took, she was watching him. She had this great ability to look at a person and tell what he or she was thinking, sometimes, if she was lucky, she'd even tell what has been going on in their life.
However this time she was taken by a surprise. Even before she could do such a thing, Christopher was way ahead of her. "Antisocial." It wasn't exactly an illness, but some considered it as strenght, as this one person was able to survive alone, some weakness. She was, after all, somewhat afraid of her schoolmates and what they could tell about her. But this didn't matter. Avis lowered her eyes and frown decorated her face again. He was reading her off so easily! How could it be possible.

Her emotions, however, were perfectly still and face reflected the only thing that would hide what she was thinking: calmness or numbness. But she was sure that he could see right trough this mask. His words made her tremble from the inside. It was like someone had thrown ice cold water in her stomach or even feed her with stones. It was hard to breathe. For the first time someone defeated her in this way. It was hard to believe that she found her equal.

"You..." She gasped, turning her face at him, but as she realized how close their were to each other, Avis' cheeks turned red.
Avis Summers
Avis Summers
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 287

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher LeBlanc Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:30 pm

He grinned inside as he made her flush, mission accomplished, "Now do you trust me?" she'd have too, he could tell she was stubborn, but this had gotten hard way too easily. He put his thumb on the bottom of her chin, and pushed up making him meet her eyes, "Look up when I'm talking to you. You should know now you can trust me, even if it's against your instinct, and I'd swap over your wand to your other sleeve pocket, it's kind've obvious."

He all of a sudden felt close to her, like he felt what she felt like. "I think you're a good person, even though you disagree. I'm not going to cast at you, you can trust me," he put his thumb at her chin and did the same as before, "Look at me" he met her eyes, and his belly fluttered, he suddenly shifted his gaze, and paced to the right side.
Christopher LeBlanc
Christopher LeBlanc
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Avis Summers Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:41 pm

She could never trust him and once he pulled her chin up so that he could meet her eyes, Avis was certain that he could read the answer from her eyes. They were too different. Even though he could read her and she could do the same just by looking at his face, she would never be able to speak to him like with her housemates or people she believed to be trustworthy. Once he mentioned her wand, Avis' arm formed into a tight grip around her sleeve. He wouldn't dare to touch her wand!

Avis took a step back. Her cheeks were still bright pink from the former eyecontact. Was this his way to make her suffer? "This is..." She was unable to finish her thought. He touched her chin again and forced her to look into his eyes. Although Avis was quite tall, perhaps taller than the other girls of her age, she realized that she had to stand on her toes in order to keep a proper eyecontact. His blue eyes seemed so cold and far away. None of the Gryffindors who had the same eyes as him had such glare in them. This, she had to confess, was dazzling her. "Clever," she murmured. But then she collected herself and pulled him away.

Her chin was iching from the place he touched her, and it felt like burning. Avis had to hold herself back and not touch her face. "Oh yes you are. Clever little beast. How dare you to play such tricks on me, LeBlanc?"
Avis Summers
Avis Summers
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher LeBlanc Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:50 pm

"I can tell this is killing you, you hate me with such a vengeance, because your biased, admit it." He knew this was killing her, the tension the difference between them. "If i was a Gryffindor, you would've warmed up to me, and we'd be skipping off to dessert, but because i'm apparently a jerk, you can't bare to talk to me, just admit it."

"We're so different, we're the same. Determined not to fall for each others tricks, uncomfortable in each others presence, and we have respect for each other, no matter how much you deny it." He knew this was true, she was so persistent not to fall for his mind games, that he would probably be so hypnotised by her. Was she bluffing, would she strike when he turned his back, or would she keep her glare.

He lifted her chin, and his voice strengthened, "Would you look at me when talk to you?". "Trust me, Summers, you know you can."
Christopher LeBlanc
Christopher LeBlanc
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Avis Summers Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:59 pm

Avis took another breath, this time deeper. This helped her to concentrate on her own thoughts instead of listening to him. What he was saying - she wanted to list every single word as a pointless bullshit, but the truth, no matter how painful, had always it's way into her head. She could never ignore such a thing. Perhaps she'd be a good lawyer instead of healer? "You may read the facts..." She started, looking down at the floor. She could not face him. "But you shall never read my mind." Or her emotions. All this - this was just the cover. As clear as her clothes. Her black jeans, black top and black, long sleeved pullover.

Pushing this all away was impossible. The only thing she could do was to reply with something sharp and sarcastic. But then again, she wouldn't be so different after all. She'd remind him a snake, like himself. And Avis was determined to keep both of those sides as far away from each other as possible.

Again he was close to her and pulling her chin up. "Why?" A reasonable question. "Why would I trust someone like you? Go and look for another play doll, I will not dance by the rules you created suddenly in your head and I will not allow you to amuse yourself by making fun of me! Go and pick yourself another marionette!" Again, she pushed him away and turned his back to him.
Avis Summers
Avis Summers
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher LeBlanc Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:09 pm

"Listen to me" she turned around, her back facing him, so he grabbed her shoulder and turned her around to face him, "You think I'm using you as a playdoll, do you? I swear I'm not, but I understand, you think i'm bullshitting, but I've spent all this time here, when I can cozy up to a different girl easily in my common room, it means I'm not lying, or deceiving you, I don't even know why've wasted my time, but my instincts say I should.

He had to do what he knew how to, he had to kiss her, he stared at her dark green eyes, and brushed the hair out of her eyes, put his hand on her neck and planted a kiss, on her lips, he knew she'd enjoy the kiss, and embrace it, or say it was was horrible, but deep inside he knew she loved it.'

"Does that prove it to you?"
Christopher LeBlanc
Christopher LeBlanc
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Avis Summers Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:35 pm

He told one thing, however he treated her like another. The way he turned her around, Avis could feel the pain on her shoulder, but as she was forced to stare into his eyes again, she was only able to massage the muscles on her arm. This bastard... Was he really hoping of getting away after that? She was a girl after all and as a young man he had to respect her! Where were his manners?

"Oh are you not?" she frowned. Suddenly their topic had changed and they were talking about things that were close to emotions. Gah, emotions! She had no use of the right now. Only pain in the arse. Because of the emotions she was not able to think clearly enough. This sick bastard with his manipulations and his way to get in her head. Oh she will have her revenge!

"Your instincts are wrong!" Avis exclaimed. She was not worth of his time, and he wasn't worth of her's. She could've done so much with those fifteen minutes! instead she was arguing with this stubborn Slytherin who was not willing to of letting her go. Avis was one step away from hitting him in the face.

Next thing that happened took her by a surprise. She figured he'd hex her, yell at her, call her names or even hit her. His kiss was so cold. Avis realized that he did all this on pure purpose of humiliating her and to laugh at her later. She could feel that. However she was unable to push him away. Little part of her conciousness didnnot even allow her such a thing. Her hands clung to his shoulders and she was about to make the kiss last longer, but she pushed him away. Luckily he did so as well.

"You!" Again, Avis had no words to describe what she had in mind. "You're a monster!" She had never kissed a guy before. Not even during the truth or dare games, and never had she dated anyone. And now Christopher managed to ruin her first kiss! "Why are you doing this, please explain! What have I ever done to you?" Or what didn't she do? He was handsome enough to recieve the attention from the Snake girls. She figured that he had everything brought before him on a silver plate, unlike Avis. She had to work her way trough the world, trough people to achieve her goals.
Avis Summers
Avis Summers
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher LeBlanc Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:47 pm

"You think I have it all, well here's my story. My father got my mother impregnated, and then he left us, as soon as he heard. I've had a hard life, I've had to lie to get every thing I wanted, everyone think's I'm pure, I'm not I'm a half-blood. I am attracted to you, and I don't know why, that was my favourite kiss, yet it was so cold, but forbidden maybe that's what made it good for me. My mother was abusing me, and starving me, I pretended she was a saint, so it would seem like I was rich. My father was rich, and he died, his fortune was left to us. My mother gambled and lost al of our money, she was irresponsible, and yet I told no-on eof our financial troubles, we had a muggle charity made for us, and they gave us millions of dollars, and yet it wasn't ours. Now you tell me how nice my life is." he hadn't meant to hurt her in anyway shape or form, but he was frustrated.

"And I know that was probably your first kiss, and I just ruined it for you, and I was bad, and I'm sorry, but don't call me a jerk, now how's your life in comparison?"
Christopher LeBlanc
Christopher LeBlanc
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Avis Summers Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:09 am

She could see that he was at the edge of crying. As a girl she could only mourn his past with him, but as the one who despised Slytherins (or just had a great disliking against them), she could not allow herself such a thing. That would show, once again, how weak she was.
However his words took Avis by a surprise. She was used to the fact that people told her their life stories, how shitty it was and what so ever, but she was not expecting a slytherin to burst out their emotions at her.
This was so wrong.

Don't call him a jerk? Avis had a hard time imagining him as... Well, something other than a jerk. He wasn't nice like other guys, he was teasing her all the time, trying to flirt with her and necessarily he put his hands even on her. She was still massaging her shoulder. With the skin that she had, she'd probably be bruised later.
Her life was nothing compared to his. Avis had loving parents, those who always took care of her. However, she had a darker side of her past as well. Many years ago she almost killsed herself in great misery that was caused by mourning her twin sister who died when she was ten-eleven years old. She could still feel the emptiness caused by it, but Avis had to survive this somehow.

"My life has nothing to do with yours." She didn't have to force herself to be a cold person. It was somewhat personal. Besides it was his own fault that he agreed to waste his time with her. She had never asked him to do so.
Avis Summers
Avis Summers
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top