They Grow Up So Fast
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

They Grow Up So Fast Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

They Grow Up So Fast

View previous topic View next topic Go down

They Grow Up So Fast Empty They Grow Up So Fast

Post by Keith Nicholas Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:08 am

So three years ago (more or less), I created Keith Nicholas. He was eleven.

I would wander into the Roleplay Request section and scroll through request after request for a boyfriend/girlfriend, each time going "nah, Keith's too young".

Well, I think 14's old enough for Keith to get off the celibacy wagon and join the rest of the world, don't you? I'm really interested in putting Keith in a situation like this - it should fluster him. Flustered!Keith. Tagged for excessive awkwardness.

Any takers?
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

They Grow Up So Fast Empty Re: They Grow Up So Fast

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:13 am

TEDDY.

She wants to find out more about Spice. She is intent on finding out all about it, and that would lead her to seek out Keith. Also, because Wally sort of disappeared, I sort of used some aspects of her withdrawn personality (I always shipped Keith and Wally), made her girlier, and wala!

She does have a weakness for guys, so she might take an interest in him solely for his secrets, and maybe actually start to like him. Or we can go the fun route, say she's had a crush on him forever, and then find out he was the one dealing Spice, giving her the courage to finally speak to him.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Keith Nicholas Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:48 am

Jaquellene "Jack" Dyllan wrote:TEDDY.

She wants to find out more about Spice. She is intent on finding out all about it, and that would lead her to seek out Keith. Also, because Wally sort of disappeared, I sort of used some aspects of her withdrawn personality (I always shipped Keith and Wally), made her girlier, and wala!

She does have a weakness for guys, so she might take an interest in him solely for his secrets, and maybe actually start to like him. Or we can go the fun route, say she's had a crush on him forever, and then find out he was the one dealing Spice, giving her the courage to finally speak to him.

Yay, Spice related plots!

This sounds great. Did you have any idea on how you'd want it to start? I'm not a big fan of planning threads out but a specific idea/location would be good!

Shylock Ashcroft wrote:LOL @ you both.

Try voila, Jack.

I have Liesl available. AND Liesl and Teddy have that "understanding" from the train ride. How hilarious would it be if they started out trying to investigate Keith and both independently got crushes on him? Then it could turn into some comedy of errors.

ALSO, remember that kids at that age often don't want boy/girlfriends because they have feelings so much as because it gives them social status. So Keith isn't really "too young".

Ooh, that could be cool. I'm definitely interested in doing more Prefect related stuff and I liked the interaction Liesl and Keith had on the train so that's good too. If you both agree, I'd definitely be alright with a love triangle-esque thing.
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:26 am

I'm up for it!

Well, they could have a casual conversation in the Ravenclaw common room and maybe some foolish kid comes and asks Keith about Spice and Teddy puts two and two together.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:59 pm

That sounds good. Do you want me to start it?
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:09 pm

Sure!
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:59 am

Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top