DE's Important Announcement
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

DE's Important Announcement  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

DE's Important Announcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DE's Important Announcement  Empty DE's Important Announcement

Post by Aaron Marcheti Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:53 pm

So, if you have read my post in the comings and goings, you all know my mother is sick. So, a few things to go over in my absence. Sofie Elkin will be in charge while I am gone. We would have had an IC meeting and it would be announced, so you WILL follow her orders or you WILL be punished. Some other things:

There has been a drop off in activity for the Death Eaters. We had a good little run and we were making a big splash but then we just kind of dropped off. I understand a few of you have multiple characters, and that is fine, but I still want to see some Death Eater activity. You may all feel free to use my name IC giving you missions or whatever to give your character something to do. If you are unsure of what to do, send me a PM or get me on Skype and we will figure something out. There is no reason for us not to be busy.

Some other things to keep in mind are that other people should be starting to notice that the Death Eaters are coming back, keep making them fear us. Attack some people, kill some NPC's, do generally evil stuff.

Above all else, have fun. We are writing evil characters and we want to rule the wizarding world. It will not be easy but it can be done, we just need activity. Go make the Daily Prophet!
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top