Dying on the inside is the same as dying on the outside - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dying on the inside is the same as dying on the outside - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dying on the inside is the same as dying on the outside

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dying on the inside is the same as dying on the outside - Page 2 Empty Re: Dying on the inside is the same as dying on the outside

Post by Silvyr Svan Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:08 am

Silvyr nodded before he turned and began walking back towards the cellars stairs, thankful for the bed, when he heard the anger rising once again in Jacks voice as she responded to Lestrange's comment. Silvyr stopped where he stood and looked at Leah feeling the tension in the air. It felt as if a shock of energy had made the hair covering his body stand up. He could tell what was close to happening and was ready to avoid it at all cost.

Silvyr morphed once again before Lestrange had a chance to respond. He spoke clearly and held his posture the best he could, "Jack, you wouldn't mind helping me with finding my room and helping Leah get situated would you? I don't know how much more energy I have left in me right now. Besides whatever Lestrange is insisting on starting tonight is unwise for us all. Leah and I don't fight to prove that we can." Silvyr looked to Matt before finishing. "If you insist on pushing her any further then you better be ready to watch two members of the order walk out tonight. Leah and I are only here because we believed in Jess, the cause, and making a difference in this shit world. What's the point in fighting for a better world when we can't even swallow our own pride to help the Order?" When Silvyr finished speaking he realized that saying he was exhausted was an understatement but he knew he wasn't close to passing out randomly any time soon, though Jack couldn't say that she knew that for sure. Keeping these two from fighting was all he wanted.

Silvyr spoke one last sentence cool and collected as if nothing had happened "Again Lestrange, thank you for the room and taking me in during my time of need. Jack can you spare a moment, I'm not lying when I say I'm practically dying of exhaustion?"

Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 333
Special Abilities : Animagus, Occlumens

Back to top Go down

Dying on the inside is the same as dying on the outside - Page 2 Empty Re: Dying on the inside is the same as dying on the outside

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:00 am

Suddenly Matt was under attack again. In his own mind he had done nothing wrong. But Jack was always quick to retaliate without a thought. And Silvyr appeared to be a follower and joined her side immediately. Idiots. And he considered Jack to be the spy for the Order. He had swallowed his own pride and decided on her. Maybe he was mistaken. His respect for Silvyr had quickly lowered in such a short amount of time. He turned back to them, giving them both dirty looks. "No. Try thinking before you speak." he told them mold with an irritated tone. He had been talking about the barmaid. He would have found great pleasure in telling Jack to f*ck right off. But he didn't because that would be a very stupid thing to do.

"I was talking about the bloody barmaid!" he told them both angrily. "Don't be so quick to act without thought. It could cost you dearly." he said. He directed his last words more towards Silvyr. "I expect to see you both at the next meeting. I'll check in later Silvyr. Although you may not think it of me, I do in fact give a shit." he told him, cooling down finally. Eyes returning to pale blue. He'd had enough for one day. He was tired. Far more tired than he had been in a while. He rubbed his forehead and closed his eyes. Waiting for the two of them to exit and leave him in peace.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:50 am

"Well your track record in this conversation didn't make it too big a jump, now did it?" Jack snapped back. "I came here on a professional level. Someone has to make sure this Order is doing something of use, and since I'm the only one that bothers, I thought we could at least function when the subject had to do with business. Apparently, personal issues of receding hormones or whatever it is you angsty older men seem to gravitate towards is more important than actually doing your job."

She had sort of forgotten Silvyr, so she turned and approached him, speaking a little quieter as she did not care to involve herself with Matt any further than necessary. "Thank you, Silvyr, but don't worry about is. Come on. I will, once again, help you out since everyone else is seemingly incapable of doing anything useful." She began to lead him away.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvyr Svan Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:29 am

Silvyr wasn't offended by the tone in Matts voice. To be completely honest he had been expecting that sort of response knowing that humans were quick to temper. It seemed that no one could just see the big picture.

After placing the familiar half smile back on Silvyr shook his head while responding, "I will be there and thank you again for opening your Inn for us."

Silvyr could tell Jack was on another level of anger but she was trying hard to let it pass while addressing him again as they turned away from Lestrange. He understood why she was upset about having to take care of his whole situation but he knew it wouldn't be long before he was back to normal. He smiled in a thankful manor and began walking towards the cellar stairs thankful he was able to head upstairs and finally get some rest. All he had wanted since arriving was a nice bed and a warm space to finally be able to forget about the long and exhausting past three months.
Silvyr Svan
Silvyr Svan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 333
Special Abilities : Animagus, Occlumens

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top