Time for Dying
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Time for Dying Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Time for Dying

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time for Dying Empty Time for Dying

Post by Alexander Jones Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:04 pm

Alex sighed, as he woke up from his bed in the Hufflepuff dorm. The weekend day, where there were no classes, kids where either at Hogsmeade or hanging out around the castle. A couple of days ago, it had been the anniversary of his brothers death. Which led to Alex being mean to everyone except Sam, and Amelia. Alex got dressed, jeans, watch, Hufflepuff hoodie, hufflepuff nikes, and walked out that day. It was particularly sunny that day. Perfect day to do parkour, Alex tightened his shoes, and the put on his parkour wristband. He popped his knuckles, and walked outside the castle, and walked around, to see on the wall that where footmarks that he had left, it was usually where he started. But there where more footmarks, probably some people who tried to do parkour failed. He ran up the wall and then started his parkour around the whole castle. He did lots of complex moves, but as he hung to the side of the roof of the Ravenclaw tower, he realized somebody had gotten up there.

It was strange, as Alex was sure there were only two people that could do Parkour in the school, Alex, and..... No way, it couldn't be. He pushed himself up to the roof of the Ravenclaw tower. "I know you're up here! COME ON OUT!" Alex explained.

((The other person is Candy, as she technically knows Alex's skills but better.))
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Time for Dying Empty Re: Time for Dying

Post by Candy Jones Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Candy was looking for some time away from her Ravenclaw housemates. She can only stand them for so long and today being what it was made it even harder. She was imagining her little brother and even talking to him. Her friends thought she had totally lost it she just pretended like she was drunk. They left her alone when she did that, no one wanted to mess with a drunken teenage girl.

“Awe, surprised little brother to find you’re not the only one who wants to hide away today,” she called. She knew she was being awful to him but she was blinded by grief and anger. She hated the fact her little brother, Alex, hadn’t ever even tried to force her to talk. If she hadn’t admitted her eating disorder she could be dead right now. She used to despise him for letting their little brother fallow him on one of his stupid missions but she had come to realize it wasn’t his fault.

She knew that that they just didn’t understand each other. She didn’t blame him for not wanting to talk to her; she had been so horrible to him. She was just lashing out at him because she couldn’t take it. Her grief was blinding and powerful enough to make her do things she wouldn’t have done if she would have been having straight thoughts.

Candy Jones
Candy Jones
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:02 pm

Alex sighed, how the hell had she gotten on top of the Ravenclaw tower? Well no, Alex was completely aware Candy knew Parkour, even better than Alex. The only thing Alex surpassed her on was deduction. She beat him at everything, basketball, soccer, martial arts, parkour, archery, spear throwing. Everything she did better than him, which made Alex angry, as he surely devoted himself more than she did. He never had really wanted to talk to her, what she had just said was probably the first couple of words she had said to him in months. He remembered in Charms class, he had thrown himself to the ground, to keep her from seeing him.

When Candy started to talk, Alex lost it in his head, he saw her voice as condescending, sarcastic, and evil. And if he didn't know better, he would surely think Candy was Satan herself. He sighed, and said in Spanish, "Hija de puta." He told her, which a rough translation meant, Daughter of a B*tch. Then he said, "Unlike you, I don't runaway from my problems. I'm not a coward." Alex said. "So, what's up with you? Did the Ravenclaw boys get tied of getting what they want from you. Or is it that you can't throw up your food anymore." He said flinching. He knew that was a sensitive subject, about her eating disorder, and really he was wishing he hadn't just said that.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Candy Jones Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:25 am

Eso haría usted un hijo de puta “ snapped Candy, in a roundabout way she pretty much told him off since they were siblings so if she a daughter of a b*tch he was a son of one. Alex really needed to think through his insults. Candy didn’t really care about name calling but she took advantage of anytime she could backfire an insult at him. This had been going on for months so she was guessing he hadn’t figured it out yet. She did feel a little bit bad about being well awful borderline evil to him but had no one else to last out on so he would always end up the target for her anger.

Candy’s face flushed with anger. “How dare you?! First off what do you know about my love life! You know nothing about that and if you did you sure didn’t care enough to do anything about it! Trust me if I wanted to I could easily start again and this time I wouldn’t be stopping until I was dead!” she yelled. “Gilipollas,” she muttered under her breath, she pretty much called him jerk. “Let me know when you want to talk civil,” she said. She didn’t want to fight. She came up here to be alone and possible debate how long the fall would be.
Candy Jones
Candy Jones
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:56 pm

Alex listened to her, "I don't care what it makes me, I just want you to know you are one. Not our mom, YOU." Alex said angrily. Feeling the heat of his wand on the side of his pocket, his ears getting hot. Alex was really ready to punch the roof, angrily. Alex didn't care if she was still mad at him. What Candy didn't get, was that if Alex had saved her brother, he' surely be dead, even if he had taken a bullet before, then Candy would be angry at their other brother. Alex would've done the same for Candy, but he wondered if she would do the same thing with them. And Alex knew what he had just said to her was really bad.

"Listen I didn't mean-" Alex said, then got cut off by Candy yelling at him again. Which made him angry, "Go ahead! GO BACK TO THAT LIFE! KILL YOURSELF! SEE IF I CARE!" Alex said, not meaning one word he had just said. Then Alex closed his eyes tightly, "You know what, I didn't mean that. But, just... Don't talk to me. Ever again." Alex said, jumping, from the Ravenclaw tower, and doing parkour to the Astronomy tower.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Candy Jones Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:40 am

Candy waited until she was somewhat sure Alex was gone before she started crying. She wasn’t sure what hurt more, the fact she felt like Alex didn’t care about her anymore or that she feels guilty that she should have been with them. She didn’t mean to hurt him but she kept using him has the bunching bag for own anger with herself. Her temper was destroying everything around her and it wouldn’t be long before she loses it all.

She barely noticed she was sliding down the roof. She yet out a slight yelp when she realized how close to the edge she was. She knew she was in a bad place when she realized the roof was a complete droop off so it was going to be hard to get back up. She was able to lock her feet on the shingles and climb back up. Losing her footing for just a split second sent her flat on her stomach sliding fast downwards. She couldn’t help the squeal she let out as she nearly fell but managed to grip the edge of the roof. The roof being slanted as it was and from where she was hanging on she couldn’t pull herself up. She would have to climb along the ledge until she found an even part of the roofing but she was struggling to keep her grip on the roofing as it was. She had come up with plans right away. She didn’t want to do the first one but it was worth a shot but if that faulted she had to hope she was strong enough to hang on long enough to reach the other side.

“Alex! Alex!” she called a bit more desperate then she wanted to sound. Her voice was a bit shaky from crying and the fact she was hanging on for her life. She prayed Alex didn’t hate her enough to keep going. She knew deep down she would come back for him. She really didn’t want to find out what it would be like to fall to her death right now. She was able to crawl along the side for a bit before she had to stop to gather enough strength to make a really big jump that she wasn’t sure she could do but she knew she either had to hope Alex was on his way or risk it. She couldn’t hang like this much longer.
Candy Jones
Candy Jones
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:18 pm

As Alex looked like a freaking ninja, he ran away, but his heightened hearing stopped him, not only had he learned how to hear better in training from Japan, and the fact that he was half vampire. He was stronger, and faster than the average human, and some hearing. As the seer vampire heard his sister slipping. "This is the girl that can beat me in a fight." Alex sighed, as he ran over to her, doing parkour. As he slowly walked over to her, "And how the hell are you better at this than me, but you easily slip and fall to your death." Alex sighed, as he pulled her up, "Are you okay?" Alex asked.

((Sorry for the short post))
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Candy Jones Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:42 pm

“I’m older that’s why and it isn’t about accuracy all the time,” sighed Candy. She was glad that Alex came back only because she knew she couldn’t quite reach where she would have to go to save herself. She knew this could be her only chance to take it all back. She took a deep breath and swallowed her pride. “I’m fine. Thank you,” she said, for the first time in years saying thank you to her brother instead of huffing at him. She didn’t hide the fact she had been crying, maybe it was time for Alex to see she lost her brother too.

“Alex listen I know that it wasn’t your fault. I was angry at myself for not being there, the anger just ended up being used on you. I’m sorry,” said Candy. She regretted it all and wished she could take it all back.
Candy Jones
Candy Jones
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top